•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Gurmeet Unhappy About Rumors

Saturday, July 14, 2012 | 3:02:09 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 108 Comments
Gurmeet Unhappy About Rumors

Gurmeet Speaks Up About Rumors Against His Wife

Popular actor Gurmeet Choudhary who is currently seen showing off his dance moves on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 - Dancing with the stars is quite unhappy about the recent rumors that have been circulating in the media. While we hear that Debina has been the actor's support system, recent rumors have been that the actor's wife has been interfering in his performances in Jhalak. Ever since their marriage, over a year ago rumor mills have been churning about Gurmeet and Debina's relationship.

While the actor in the past from his days of Geet, has chosen to remain silent and ignore all rumors, Gurmeet this time has choosen to speak up. Gurmeet says, "Debina is my lady luck and my inspiration! Only I know how my wife Debina manages my erratic timings and schedules along with her own shoot schedules. If my fans think I am doing well, then let me tell you its all because of Debina. it is me who wants her to be present on all my imp moments. These rumors that are circulating are completely uncalled for and I will always stand up for my wife. Its not fair for people to rake up controversies at the cost of our relationship!Luckily, our relationship is strong enough to not be affected by such rumors."

And as we continue speaking to Gurmeet, we ask him about his journey in Jhalak so far and the actor reveals, "Initially, I was not able to deliver my 100% and everyone including Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit and Remo Sir kept saying that I can do much better. Thus, I started creatively getting involved and after that my performances have improved. I was too shy to ask for votes but now due to the support of my fans and well-wishers I have become a lot more confident as well as satisfied with my own performances. I have been lucky that my fans have supported me even when I was getting low marks but now with better performances I am sure I will win the hearts of all my fans and viewers as well as their votes."

Gurmeet surely seems to be climbing the ladder of success but as its said, there's a price one has to pay for stardom and Gurmeet too has had to pay a price by constantly being part of the rumor mills!
I'm so happy seeing this article! It's about time he defended her, don't you guys think so? This prooves that Gurmina's relationship is still very tight and Gurmeet won't take any garbage that's thrown at his wife, my respect for him has increased with this article.
Here's the link guys, and make sure you comment since both GC and Debina are tagged!
thanks for sharing di...ts article didnt surprised me bc i ws excepting ts article...bc i knw abt gurmeet he cnt tak anything against debina and he showed it once again...who are u gurmeet??????did people lyk uu still exist in te world??i would be glad i ii i gt smone lyk uu  gurmeet...same debina guru is vry lucky to have her...no wonder yy sagar arts chose u both to play te divine role of ram sita...i could say tat u both are more tan tat...really proud to be a fan of GURMEET , DEBINA altogether GURBINA...ts article made my day
wow...after so much time i come here
n the same old story😑

but my guru is so sweet...GO GURMEET...you rock...stand by your wife through everything...im so so proud of these two...i cant even tell...i can literally cry tears of happiness over how much these two love each other !! God bless them !!

OMGGG !!!
I m Sooo Happy Janaki DI !! I Just Cant Even Explain How Happy This Article has made Me !! Feeling like Dancing now  
Alll my anger...all my Frustration of that Day has Blown Away !!

I m Sooo  Happy That Gurmeet Finally Spoke Out...The Media was really Crossing its Limits !! Feeling Sooo Proud of Gurmeet Now !!

Luckily, our relationship is strong enough to not be affected by such rumors." 

This is What Make Them SO Special to Me !! Their Love...Their Trust For Each Other is So Genuine, So Natural, That I Just cant Stop me to fall for them !!
And After this Article I have fallen even more LOL πŸ˜† !!
I SO Love them and Feels So Proud to be a Fannn of Such a Great Couple  !!

It Completely Made my Day !!
This is Just the Second Surprisingly Shocking News for me...after the News that I m the MOTW of the JDJ Forum πŸ˜‰
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago

Yes, this is great news for us Gurminians! Though we won't admit it, I think we all were feeling a bit frustrated that Gurmeet was keeping silent, right? We all were probably wondering inside if Gurmina were having problems in their relationship, but Gurmeet has reassured us that he won't let Debina go easily. He loves her too much.😍 Now I know why they both were chosen as Ram and Sita. They may be a bit modern, but then, this is the 21st century and many people have modern beliefs, but ultimately, their strength lies in their faith and trust in each other, just like Ram and Sita's. Neither will lie low while the other is insulted, and not many couples are like that these days.πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Yup I Completely Admit that Gurmeet's Silence always Frustrates me !!
Well I think This Time he also Know that Media has Crossed all its Limits !! And I m SOo Happy that He Finally Spoke out and Have mentioned that How Much Debina and Her Presence in his Life Matters for Him !!
This is big Slap for all Those Bashers and I Just Hope that They Keep their Big Mooth Shut in Future 😑 !!

Hi Girls I am happy too that he cleared this baseless rumor he needed to speak here as it was Debina who was targeted other wise i dont think he cares about other false rumors and being quiet is the best policy.