RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Hi..,
I am sorry..,I don't really know who the singer of the song is..πŸ˜•
But someone had already ask for this song...,and Visha give this link.. saying its only part of the song...Maybe it can be of help to you😊

And yeah..,everyone loves that song...πŸ˜‰

Awww, thanks but I actually emailed Zee (when they were asking feedback for the show) 
they replyed saying they will release the full song soon πŸ˜Š
so I guess we have to wait 
Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

Awww, thanks but I actually emailed Zee (when they were asking feedback for the show) 
they replyed saying they will release the full song soon πŸ˜Š
so I guess we have to wait 

Oh Ok...,
I guess we will have to do just that...Smile
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Can someone give me short update of the show Please as i have just start watching the show πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Natasha...

Can someone give me short update of the show Please as i have just start watching the show πŸ˜›

Will surely do...πŸ˜‰
Well..,Sahiba is much in love with Ranveer..,But his ultimate dream is going to London,he can do about anything to fullfill that dream. Daljeet quite very simple,He falls for Sahiba the very first time he saw her..,he lives with his brother,sister in law& parents,his dad is very sick and they don't have enough money.
Sahiba grandmom is very strict, her dad is more lie a friend to her, her mom is cool, her sister is quite talkative and her aunt(something is wrong abt her aunt, i think her husband left her)
On Sahiba & Ranveer wedding day,Ranveer got a phone call and he left, leaving Sahiba and everyone else at the wedding venue just to get that wish of his fullfill,he is on his way to london.Sahiba dad is very angry and want to get sahiba married within 2 days to his friend son.While daljeet is going to london to work so that he can gain more money to support his parents.

I do hope was of help you Natasha...πŸ˜‰
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Will surely do...πŸ˜‰
Well..,Sahiba is much in love with Ranveer..,But his ultimate dream is going to London,he can do about anything to fullfill that dream. Daljeet quite very simple,He falls for Sahiba the very first time he saw her..,he lives with his brother,sister in law& parents,his dad is very sick and they don't have enough money.
Sahiba grandmom is very strict, her dad is more lie a friend to her, her mom is cool, her sister is quite talkative and her aunt(something is wrong abt her aunt, i think her husband left her)
On Sahiba & Ranveer wedding day,Ranveer got a phone call and he left, leaving Sahiba and everyone else at the wedding venue just to get that wish of his fullfill,he is on his way to london.Sahiba dad is very angry and want to get sahiba married within 2 days to his friend son.While daljeet is going to london to work so that he can gain more money to support his parents.

I do hope was of help you Natasha...πŸ˜‰

Awww thank you so muchπŸ˜ƒ
^^You Can Also Read Weekly Review Post By Amanda Where Everything Is Clearly Mentioned
Originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

^^You Can Also Read Weekly Review Post By Amanda Where Everything Is Clearly Mentioned

😳Aww..,Thanks Uptol...πŸ˜†
And yeah Natasha you can check the Weekly Review by me!!
smiles_sakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey i was wonderingwhere  the emails or the thread to give suggestions to the makers of rab se sona ishq would be?
Originally posted by: smiles_sakshi

hey i was wonderingwhere  the emails or the thread to give suggestions to the makers of rab se sona ishq would be?

Hi..,
Well,You can go to Zeetv.com..,and there they ask for your feedback, you can post whatever your suggestion is..
Hope that help!!!😊
sayeed007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what does rab se sona ishq mean?