Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Are ranveer,daljeet and sahiba from same pind(village)?
Originally posted by: simmi000

Are ranveer,daljeet and sahiba from same pind(village)?

Yeah, They are..,
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
is there an AT for ranveer and shahiba?
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mjht_one

is there an AT for ranveer and shahiba?

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kitkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi I was watching this show and then it got kind of boring. I have restarted watching it and I have one simple question.  Did Sahiba met Ranveer and what happened with that.  Thanks in advance
liipsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kitkat

Hi I was watching this show and then it got kind of boring. I have restarted watching it and I have one simple question.  Did Sahiba met Ranveer and what happened with that.  Thanks in advance

Sahiba and Ranvir were supposed to meet at bigben.But due to misunderstanding ,they couldnt meet each other.Sahiba thought ranvir must have had an accident or something for which he didnt come but just then she saw Ranveer from a distance who was carrying an unconscious Jazz  in his arms.Sahiba thought ranvir has betrayed her and is now with another woman.she decided to return to her home,but when she called in her home,her sister told that ever1 hates her now.She told Sahiba that every1 in their home wished that she should be dead.Hearing this sahiba becomes heartbroken and she decides to commit suicide.but in the nick of time Daljit comes and saves her.Sahiba says nobody loves her and she doesnt wish to be a burden on Daljit anymore,if ever1 hates her for whom she should live.Daljit says who says nobody loves u,i love u and care for u very much.Hearing this sahiba feels guilty about her action.daljit's mom also loves sahiba very much and is preparing for their wedding enthusiatically.Sahiba has lost all hopes from life,but she wants daljit and his mom to be happy .Out of gratitude,she agrees to marry daljit .
hope it helps๐Ÿ˜Š
Kitkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much.  sorry 1 last question.  Does Ranveer know that sahiba is in England and has he seen her and how does he feel about her.

Thank
shanak33 thumbnail
I just started watchin the show this week . I only like jazz and Ranveer scenes. The rest I fast foward. I know the character Shebia and Ranveer use to be together and now she is marring the other guy, is the other guy also the main lead? Can some one give me a summary of this show . Is there a misunderstanding between Shebia and Ranveer?
Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by shanak33 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Kitkat

Thank you so much.  sorry 1 last question.  Does Ranveer know that sahiba is in England and has he seen her and how does he feel about her.

Thank

Hi..,
Ranveer knows Sahiba is in England, However he thought she is married and move on, so he came to the conclusion he will also move on...