RSSI Help Desk : ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shanak33

I just started watchin the show this week . I only like jazz and Ranveer scenes. The rest I fast foward. I know the character Shebia and Ranveer use to be together and now she is marring the other guy, is the other guy also the main lead? Can some one give me a summary of this show . Is there a misunderstanding between Shebia and Ranveer?
Thankyou 😉

Sahiba is marrying Daljeet...,And yeah, he is also a lead..

Summary: Ranveer & Sahiba were madly in love with each other, Ranveer left to fullfill his dreams on his wedding day..., Sahiba marry Daljeet just to go to London. Ranveer eventually found out about sahiba being in london, He send a message that they will reach on her brithday at BigBen...,he was late...,and sahiba hugged ranveer and began telling him about Ranveer & how she lied to him...,in comes Ranveer, and he saw her hugging Daljeet (he didn't see Daljeet face) and he overheard Daljeet mom talking about sahiba being her daughter-in-law..., so he decide to move on...,& became Jazz's bodyguard...,but plans to use her as she has millions behind her...
Sahiba later saw Ranveer with Jazz, and think he has moved on, so she decide to marry Daljeet...

Hope i was of help to you..

Last question when did this pogramme start  (which date and mounth)  as it seems recent.

Originally posted by shanak33

Last question when did this pogramme start  (which date and mounth)  as it seems recent.

Rab Se Sohna Isshq started after Zee's Long running Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli came to an end in july..
Sorry can't think of the exact date but sometime between the 10 July to the 20 july..
Originally posted by Amanda_18

Rab Se Sohna Isshq started after Zee's Long running Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli came to an end in july..
Sorry can't think of the exact date but sometime between the 10 July to the 20 july..
yaar i think it started on 16th july. 😊Edited by liipsa - 11 years ago
Can you please tell me from which episode is dis pic from???

Originally posted by --Doyel--

Can you please tell me from which episode is dis pic from???

This picture was taken when Ranveer & Jazz got engaged. On Wednesday 3 October,2012
Plz anyone tell how to download videos from india forum?
Hiii alll

I had a question does anyone now the song from today episode it was so nice

I need the movie name or album from that song

PLEASE HELP ME

THX BY
When will RSSI have a banner contest ?
Originally posted by sweetprincess52

When will RSSI have a banner contest ?

I have no idea concerning the banner contest..
But i should be happening some time soon.