Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!🤗

As you all know that Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara is going to have a very fun and exciting forum with lots of members joining in to discuss the show. And fortunately or unfortunately there will also be situations that crop up that'll need us the PKD Development Team members to step in. So before that, we'd love for you to take a quick read through with the rules. And no, they are not repetitive. Please have a read through and enjoy 😉

Channel Moderator: -Nadii-
Moderator:
Viewbie:
Coolbie:
Videobie:

Development Team: As you all know the Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara Development Team consists of our Channel Moderator, Nadia (-Nadii-) for now. Anyways, if you have any problem in the forum, any complaints, any suggestions regarding any thread, written update, video update etc, you can contact -Nadii-. And she promise to reply back to your PMs as soon as she can. She are not mean, evil, heartless or any of that sort in general, she is easygoing and also here to make friends too.😉

Written and Video Updates: Written Updates and Video Updates will be provided by members who sign-up/volunteer to do them. It is requested that there be no topics asking for Written Updates/Video Updates because it could be that the Updaters live in a different time zone and update according to their time zone. Updaters put a lot of effort into their work and so it would be awesome if you guys could appreciate their work by posting a reply, and 'Liking' their updates.

New Members: PKD is a forum where New Members are always accepted, with open arms. If you are a new member/silent member, don't be afraid, open a topic and introduce yourself! We'd love to hear from you, what you think about the show, the characters, the members and even the forum! And remember, everyone is welcome.

Archieve Mansion: All Important links are posted in the Archieve Mansion, so if you ever need anything, just click on the Archieve Mansion 😉

Helpdesk: Have a question? Need an answer? Post your question in the Helpdesk and you for sure will get a reply.

Posting Pictures: Posting pictures of episode caps, events prior to the starting of PKD is allowed as a seperate topic for comments and discussion.

Creations Gallery: Have creations? Siggies? Avis? Please post them in the Creations Gallery and get feedback and compliments from members.😉

Fan Fictions & Video Mixes: Creativity is always welcome. Are you a Fan-Fic writer? Or a VMixer, post your creations, stories and create your own little PKD shops! But dont' forget, Always post the links to your VMs and FFs in the respective VM and FF corner so your readers/viewers can keep a track of all the amazing fics you write or/and VMs you make.😉

Bashing: Bashing is NOT allowed. Nil. No. Nahin. No bashing. Constructive criticism is allowed. Saying "I dislike so and so because she is doing this ______" is fine, but calling the character names and picking on their physical characteristics. And DO NOT bash other members either. The forum is meant for discussions, not for hate or arguments. If someone doesn't agree with your opinions, it doesnt' mean you have a right to call them names and tell others to ignore them. Everyone has a right to opinion and if someone is saying something that is against the I-F CoC, REPORT them. Easy as that. PM the Dev Team or report them. That way, you don't get into trouble either.

Reporting Topics: If you come across a topic that goes against PKD Forum rules and I-F CoC, please report the topic by clicking on the 'Report' button or PM -Nadii-. Do not reply back into the topic, because it may lead to arguments and fights. And if there are arguments happening, every member will be looked into, regardless of whether you were trying to do the right thing. The Dev Team will try their best to deal with it.

Warnings: Honestly, Warning Levels will be raised if it comes to that. Bashing will only get ONE FINAL Warning PM before the Warning Level is raised. I-F has a strict, no tolerance policy for bashing. We want everyone to feel happy, comfortable and safe.

Problems with the Dev Team: Have problems with the Dev Team? Well, then come us, please PM us and let us know! We DT members are not biased towards any fan group but that does not mean we aren't fans of the leads or any other characters in PKD. We have opinions too, about the show, and what improvements we might want to see in the show. But that does not make us biased. Once a problem is reported, it is the DT's worry and responsibility to deal with the problem, and just because someone is not aware of what is happening to the topics they reported, it does not mean that we are not doing anything to stop/help. If you have questions, and querries that you'd like us to answer, please PM us. We'd be happy to look into it.

Appreciation Threads: Yes, appreciation threads are allowed, but no bashing is allowed in those threads but please ask the DT permission before opening the threads. And the only condition we ask for in the threads is that an active member has to start the appreciation threads and collect all the needed, siggies, videos etc and member names of that Appreciation thread.

Language: Please try not to use the bad words and yes, we all know what those are. Using 'W*F, WTH, What the Fish, BS' is not allowed so please don't try to find a way around it. I-F and PKD is a forum where we have members of all ages come and to try to catch up on their favourite shows. No, it might not be members themselves but visitors who might feel discouraged from joining I-F after seeing the language used.

Birthday Threads & Congratulatory Posts: Birthday threads and Congratulatory posts are allowed to be posted in the PKD forum seeing if the member is a member of PKD forum. (Was that confusing or what?). Anyways, the Birthday Threads can be PMed to the Dev Team members, so they can sticky it in the forum for a while ONLY if there is room. Sometimes there might not be room for the Dev Team to add another sticky as it is mandatory for enough topics for discussion to be present on the front page of the forum.

Repeated Topics: If someone has already posted a topic which shares similar views to what you have to say, please do not create a whole new topic. Instead reply in the thread the other member created first. That way the forum will be neat and clean and there wont' be multiple topics floating around.

Promos: Yes, the promo's are allowed to be posted and discussed to the heart's content, but as before, if someone has already posted the promo, go back a few pages to see and make sure you are not posting the same promo.

We are not here to make your lives hard, we are just here to sort everything out and make Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara a clean forum for all it's visitors and members.

India-Forums Development Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago
Thnx Shifu🤗 PKDH RULES will surely Help me! What is MB forum? Great work Dear
@ Dev: I copied and pasted rules making some changes onto it from Madhubala (MB) Forum, LOL, so I forgot to make the name changes.
Thanks for the rules🤗! It was really needed! As many new are coming and posting topics against the actors and fighting is going on! I hope this stops from now on atleast!
Originally posted by *Shifali*

@ Dev: I copied and pasted rules making some changes onto it from Madhubala (MB) Forum, LOL, so I forgot to make the name changes.
OH lolZ n i thot u wrote them all🤣 Bt change them!
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

OH lolZ n i thot u wrote them all🤣 Bt change them!

I did write them all for the Madhubala Forum. I copied and pasted, and cut out the rules according to what this forum needs. And I changed my mistakes too.
Thansk Shifu 🤗 Looking forward to a fun filled forum...
Originally posted by *Shifali*

I did write them all for the Madhubala Forum. I copied and pasted, and cut out the rules according to what this forum needs. And I changed my mistakestoo.
yep i seen n read each line clearly! N I appreciate ur Hardwork😳
Capy Cat 🤣
Thanks for the rules shifu 🤗