•  
Posted: 11 years ago
Dil Se Di Dua...Saubhagyavati Bhava?

B A N N E R   C O N T E S T

V O T I N G

R O U N D  # 1

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the voting round for our banner contest! We've received 35
 awesome entries, so I want to thank everyone who has submitted an entry!

Excited to see all the entries for the contest and begin voting? I'm sure you all are 😆 But before you quickly scroll down and vote, please do read the following rules.

1) Everyone please vote for 5 banners. If anyone votes for more than 5, only the first 5 will be counted.

Each of the 35 entries will be posted in different posts under this thread. In order to vote for a banner, please hit the L I K E button for that specific
post.

Sometimes, the L I K E button may not work because of a slow internet connection or serve problems or something of the sort, so be sure to try later.

If anyone's L I K E button is not working, then please PM me with your votes, as this topic will be closed for voting only.

Additionally, for anyone who wants to see all the banners at once, and then come back to vote, please look at the last post on this thread.

2) Participants CAN vote! However, you cannot vote for your own banners. And yes, we will check.

3) Do NOT create MIDs to vote, or advertise your banners through PM. That will lead to automatic disqualification from the contest.

4) If anyone does not see their banner here, then please PM me (Naina2127) as soon as possible so we can fix the issue.

5) If anyone wants to see a larger version of the banner, then Right Click, and then hit the "View Image" button.

6) Oops, almost forgot! The L A S T Date to vote for this round will be Monday, July 23rd, 2012.

Phew, lots of rules eh? Ready to see the banners?

Get set...

Go!
Edited by Naina2127 - 11 years ago

Entry #2

Edited by Naina2127 - 11 years ago
This post is for anyone who wants to look at all of the banners at once, and then go back to vote for the ones they like. :)

Please be sure to hit the L I K E button for only FIVE banners!

Cheers!

-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-

Entry #1

Entry #2

Entry #3

Entry #4

Entry #5

Entry #6

Entry #7

Entry #8

Entry #9

Entry #10