YMGGK IF Gold Awards 2012 - WINNERS - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
🀣 awww thats such an adorable post thankooo ji congrats to all the winners keep rocking...and yippie doc's biggest fan i am humbled and love the siggy i am so using it right away proudly thank u whoever made it love ya more..keep rocking guys shayad we meet again and i know our paths will cross again so long dostos big hugπŸ€— its a rockinggg post!! Edited by LadyZaib - 11 years ago
@Ladyzaib : Glad you love it and hope we meet again soon Iqbal Khan of the Forum πŸ˜†

Congratulations to all the winners--
Congratulations to all the winners and all of  u are indeed true fans of ymggk. πŸ‘
omg..😊.this is sooo cute..πŸ˜‰.i actually felt like walking on the red carpet as a star 😳as i read thru...loved the song too..this is a superb creativity..congratulations to all the winners and i would also like to thank all of u for giving me the best personality award... i am dedicating this award to everyone, esp to the members of ymggk and also to all co-stars of ymggk..finally i won an award..πŸ˜†
arti, so glad you came back. Really missed you πŸ€—
Originally posted by artiprasad

omg..😊.this is sooo cute..πŸ˜‰.i actually felt like walking on the red carpet as a star 😳as i read thru...loved the song too..this is a superb creativity..congratulations to all the winners and i would also like to thank all of u for giving me the best personality award... i am dedicating this award to everyone, esp to the members of ymggk and also to all co-stars of ymggk..finally i won an award..πŸ˜†

Arti this is really cute ... πŸ˜‰
I also got an award
Most emotional which I am πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks it felt like i was walking on the red carpet among my fellow co - stars πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Congrats to all the winnersπŸ˜ƒ