Rab Se Sohna Isshq

An artical more about rssi

Posted: 11 years ago

From Bhatinda to Birmingham, Bollywood style!

TNN | Jul 14, 2012, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Sukirti Kandpal|Sukesh Motwani|Rab Se Sohna Isshq|Kanan Malhotra
Tweet
From Bhatinda to Birmingham, Bollywood style!
A still from Rab Se Sohna Isshq
A new love story begins on TV tonight. Filmed extensively in the picturesque interiors of Punjab and London, the show Rab Se Sohna Isshq's canvas is no less than a Bollywood magnum opus. 

It's a story about Saahiba, who is deserted on the day of her wedding by herman. She follows her heart and chases him across continents! Her journey of hope rests squarely on her conviction that their love is real and will last forever. Besides being an epic love story, the show captures the larger-than-life illusions which innocent, starry-eyed, small-town migrant Indians harbour about a big city like London, only to be dealt with one reality check after another once they land! Saahiba's house, as it will be seen on the show, has been shot using the three most iconic bungalows used in B-Town for the depiction of a Punjabi household ' the Jab We Met haveli, the Mausam house and the Dev.Dhouse. Four new songs have also specially been composed. The show stars Sukirti Kandpal,Kanan Malhotra and Ashish Sharma among others and playing Saahiba is a newcomer from Kashmir, Ekta Kaul. Her very first audition landed her the role of a lifetime. "I can never thank my stars enough for this fabulous opportunity. Each place we shoot at in London is a marvel in terms of sheer beauty and every building has so much character."
Sukesh Motwani, Head, Fiction Programming of Zee TV, said, "This new show is a heart-warming story about people's dreams and convictions and how they chase them. The show establishes promising characters in a contemporary storyline that will have the viewers hooked. Both Punjab and London have their own unique character that lends itself so beautifully to romance. The canvas of this love story is expansive and our treatment of the show will be nothing short of grand. After an extensive shoot in Punjab, the cast and crew of the show is currently shooting in various locations across London, bringing to life the romance of the gorgeous bistros, museums, trams, galleries, opera houses, fine restaurants and the exotic locales that the city is known for." Tune in to Rab Se Sohna Isshq at 8 pm every Monday to Friday on Zee TV.

Edited by love-piya-abhay - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow.. amazing. can't wait for show on air...
i think her entry is late ,but happy she will be part of the show
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for Sharing and looks like we can only see her after a few weeks.
thanks for sharing can't wait more
RiddhimaK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tfs😃
cant wait for suku n jazz😆they will rock
fuzzyface thumbnail
I am a little curious, came her for Ashish, so does anybody who is Daljeet in this whole triangle?
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing 
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing! thanks for sharing dear! 😃
chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I am a little curious, came her for Ashish, so does anybody who is Daljeet in this whole triangle?

Thanks for sharing. As for your question, I think he is Saibha's hubby who takes her to London to meet Ranveer cause one of the promos showed Saibha dressed up as a bride in an airport with Daljeet and Daljeet is like "I can't believe I am taking my own wife to meet her lover," but they could have changed the concept. I am not sure cause in all the other promos he/she never mention that they are married. Also, he is Saibha's secret admirer who doesn't have the courage to confess to her. 
Edited by chanda925 - 11 years ago