7 aum Vaguppu C Pirivu

7C 16-20th July 2012

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
so its been mandai who replaced the money back 😲 appo thirudavan yaaru nu teriyadhu ...

Both alagan and the other teacher the action was soo wrong. As a class teacher, they should have console Stallin first before just busting into the class room and hiting his students. grrr
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Akkad for the update :) Akka neenga last part miss panitinga . That was not precap Stalin sir did enquire mandai but he was adamant through out saying he stole the money to buy eatables :(

precap his friends crying as he is leaving the school
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Test episode was power packed one :)

It was heart breaking to see manda getting beaten up. :((

Stalin sir taking on alagu and Tamil sir was too good :)) Stalin sir just blasted alagu left and right , he deserves it

I loved HM kuruvi scene , kuruvi s words were just too good :)) these 2 have a great chemistry :))

I still doubt that person who came to get signature from Esther when she was taking class , mandai may be knowing this and want to save him :) maybe that person might have some urgent need of the money

Waiting to see today's episode , hope they disclose the real culprit today
seelaks thumbnail
So it might be one of Mandai's friends who stole the money .. We will get a solution to it soon ðŸ˜Š
hopper_ocean thumbnail
🤔 i somehow feel its one of the students from the 7A class .. cause i remember there was a promo where EAster was saying her class students are muttu muttu mani nu ... niway lets see if its being reveal today vaa nu ðŸ¤”
hopper_ocean thumbnail
 monday episode they showed Stallin talking to mandaiya 😲 grrr the video uploaded stopped there and i thought the end nu 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rathna and Sneha thank you so much for the lovely updates
AHM and tamil teacher needed good dose of humanity - they are not God's to make that kind of judgement

7C - good students with the good heart

i was reading the news paper other day in India - the teacher cut the hair of the student she is 5th grade student - because she didn't do the two braides she ordered the girl to sit on her knees and cut her hair - end of the day the girl can't even walk - what kind of teacher she is - so in reality theses thinks keep happening somewhere really feel sad

Ester likes Stalin more and more nowdays - yeah i love the scene with AHM and Kurvi  - Kurvi he is too good  - good acting
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Thanks sneha kutty for the lovely super fast update 🤗

awww the scene between Easter and stallin was a good one 😉 Finally they have become friends. I wish alagan had seen this.. we could have seen his stomach burning 🤣 But its a good thing they are friends. I do think the management will keep them both.

Lovely and touching scene between Mandai and his friends. we do now see the other part of these students... they care and love each other much.

Alagan should learn how to respect others 😡 i dislike the way he calls Stallin yo vaya poya nu 😕 Stallin should ask him to pay respect or call him back the same. His not fit to be a teacher. Even upon knowing Mandai did not steal the money, he was so wanting mandai to get the TC ... grrr annoying!!

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Need up daters here?? Strawbella wants to be a back up up dater