HC SJ interview - Video n Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago
ABP News had an exclusive interview of Harshad & Sriti...

This is the exact incomplete interview that came, got chopped off coz of some accident breaking news. Complete vid will be added if we get it.

Here's the dailymotion video link:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs6dhi_reality-report-abp-news-15th-june-2012-video-watch-online_shortfilms

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxNKpBPC8o[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyxNKpBPC8o

Originally posted by Elysia

Reporter starts out with asking Sriti about her character's fearful nature. Sriti explains that right now her character is insecure, nervous, and confused about what's right/wrong, thus it's taking her time to understand it.

Harshad and Sriti both say that Jahnvi will become stronger now. It's a process.

Reporter asks Sriti about her torture scenes and Sriti honestly says that she uses a lot of glycerin, but sometimes she ends up crying for real. Harshad supplies with how actions and emotions is a cycle. He says that if there's an emotion you can't feel and you do the action, then the emotion will follow automatically and vice versa.

Reporter comments that Sriti is a very bubbly girl and Harshad agrees. Reporter says that if she's laughing away and she suddenly has to do a crying scene, then how does she do it? Harshad demonstrates by snapping his fingers. Sriti says that her "switch" is not really needed in torture scenes, because the scenes are already mellow and she gets into it.

Harshad says that sometimes when you read a scene, you get depressed because it's so dark and "what's this they're making me do" and you automatically get into the sad mode.

Both are asked if they ever crack up during a torture scene. Sriti grins and says that it has not happened during torture scenes, but it often happens during other scenes. Harshad is trying to hide his smile [LOL xD]. The reporter insists on Sriti spilling the beans. She says that Harshad often make up his own lines, which cracks her up. She gives an example of a scene in which he made up the line "Sia, aap cycle chalayengi" which cracked her up.

She jokes about how it takes him four hours to remember his lines and then he even adds his own made-up lines.

Reporters says that we've seen Harshad in a lot of avatars. She asks him if he feels that Prem weighs down on all his avatars, and if Raghav manages to break free from it.

Harshad explains that all the characters that he has portrayed are important to him. If we do not remember his earlier work, it'll make him feel bad. And if we do not like his new work, then he'll feel bad too. He says that he always attempts to do his best and that he's put his heart and soul into every character, blood and sweat [he laughs softly].

He's asked about whether he can switch off from Raghav and Sriti smiles, says that he's always in character, that it's like a hangover. If he has a sad scene that day, he'll be sad all day. If he has a happy scene that day, he'll be happy. He's Raghav all day. She even demonstrates by showing his "saru face" LOL xD

Reporter asks how Sriti can change her mood when she's such a bubbly person. Harshad says that it's like a solid switch that turns on-off. He says that he can't do that. He doesn't have the capability to do it. That he's slow [they laugh]. Sriti reveals that she isn't afraid of cockroaches. Harshad says that she's a great actor because she could sell that scene as in Jahnvi-fearing-cockroaches.

Talk goes on. Harshad says that he likes life being simple. They're talking about marriage. LOL. Jokes going around. Sriti says that she would never torture her husband.

Reporters asks Harshad about being approached by girls. He gets shy. LOL. He says that it hasn't happened yet. Sriti adds that girls go "prem! anurag!" and does a funny thing with her hands to demonstrate fawning xD Harshad laughs.

Talk moves on to DV. Sriti says that it's a terrible thing to live a life in constant fear.  She's asked to say something to those who live like this. Harshad adds that people tend to get lost in their own lives, their own issues, and forget to pay attention to what's happening around them, to interfere when wrong is being done.

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 11 years ago
please some one give me written update... please
wow awesome interview !! such long one but interesting !!!specially the cycle wala 🤣 🤣
ya guyz i need NEED WU...plz!!

i'll b highly thankful
The second part has been cut due to some breaking news. Hopefully it'll be up later.

Div, written update tu karegi?
Ana, tu kar de yar pls. I'm searching for the full vid all over  
Acha, rukh. Likhti hoon. Tu usko apni pehli post mein add kar dena.
Originally posted by Elysia

The second part has been cut due to some breaking news. Hopefully it'll be up later.

Div, written update tu karegi?
😲😲 kya  nahin i  feel  like breaking that news dhut 
saw the repeat.. missed some parts, but HC didn't reveal the name of the luckiest gal on the planet...
i want to see the full interview!