so guys excited to watch???????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello guys...
so today u all are ready to watch sab ke aankhe awards?????????i m eagerly waiting to watch debinas performance???????????wat abt uu all????? u all remember na???😊
OMG, I'm sooo excited!!!! Yesterday we got Gurmeet's amazing robot dance, and today Debina will rock the stage.😍 I just can't wait to watch the dance! Someone please post the link to any video that has it, it doesn't have to be HQ.
I won't be online till this evening now guys, because we are having a Sita Rama Kalyanotsavam at our home. Will be busy with guests and the puja. See ya guys later!
sure janaki di...i will post te links
So Finally 15th Came !!
I m SO Exited to watch her performence !! Waiting Waiting Waiting !!!
Here's part 1 where Mayuri & Gomukh represent "Chidiya Ghar".

Start watching around 2:41. We see her again at 5:44-ish.

Our "Chidiya Ghar" Director, Ashwini Dhir, won the award for "Sab se Anokha Director".

OMG! Too cute! Our Gillu did a group dance performance! He's super cute! http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=7XP7MOoZj2E

^^Start watching around 0:45.

Moment we've all been waiting for! Mayuri's performancehttp://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=7XP7MOoZj2E

^^Start watching around 4:30.

^^Continuation of her performance.

^^Start watching around 2:50.

^^Start watching around 4:19.

Our Ghotak Babu won an award for "Sab se Anokhi Hasi": http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/yplay.php?docid=hFYx1Jg4h3g

^^Start watching around 1:16.

^^Start watching around 6:25.

I'll keep on editing this space as I watch the show! Hope it helps!! 😊
Edited by Nirali92 - 11 years ago
Ohh Thanku So Much for the Links Nirali !! I m Desperately Looking forward for Them !!
Wowww Ashwini Dhir Won the Award for Sabse ANokha Director 😲 I M Superrr Happy !! Means Chidiya Ghar is the Best Directed Show of SAB !! 
Congrats to Everyone 🥳 !!

And Thanks for the Link of Mayuri's Dance...Thus is the Part for whom I was Waiting the Most 😉... !!
Have Already Set them up for Buffering ...Will Join all of U here for Further Discussion after watching Them !!

Thanks Once again Nirali 🤗 !!
No problem! Glad to be of help!! 😊 Sorry about the low quality! Debina did an amazing job!

Paresh and Shilpa's performance was also really good! They were cute! 

I feel bad for Gaddha Prasad. He lost out on "Anokhi Chaal", "Anokhi Takya Kalam", and "Anokhi Hasi". He lost out the last one to Ghotak.

Same for Gomukh. He lost out on "Anokhi Boli". 

Babuji lost out on "Anokhe Senior Citizen". It's okay, though! We know they're extremely talented actors and they'll get an award for it soon enough! 😊 At least they were nominated and got recognition!!
Edited by Nirali92 - 11 years ago
^^ No Problemn abt the Quality Dear, I m OK With It !!
Aww poor Gadha Prasaad and Gomukh and Bauji, But I m Sure they will Surely win next Year as they Both r Doing an Amazing Job, Isnt it ??

OMG OMG OMGGG !!
I Just Finished Watching the Awards !! It was Wonderful !!
Wowww So We Won 2 Awards in all !! And I m So Happy with That !! Congrats to all CGians !!

And And And Debina's Dance was Spectacular ...She is Such a Talented Dancer...I Just loved her Moves Thoroughly !!
That Green Sharara is Really Suiting her making her Look So Freaking georgeous, Her Partner was also Good but FOr me Debina is the Best...Aaahhh I Just Cant Get over her Looks and Performence 😍!!
Damn, I have Already watched her Performence Near abt 20 times and Still Watching it...Someone Stop me Pleaseee 🤣 !!!!

Janaki DIii...I Need its Avis... Can U Please make Them For me ??
@Varnita: Yesh, there's always next year! 😛

Btw, I think we won three awards. Our director, Ghotak ji, and Gaddha Prasad ji. I haven't finished watching the entire ceremony yet, but so far, three awards.