~incky ss~ " marriage by chance" part 12 pg 31

Posted: 11 years ago
hi frnds! in back with an ss on incky, on which I've been working for some time. hope u guys will like it.   

Marriage by chance

Prologue

Ricky and indira  were batch mates since school and college and both of them liked each other since high school, but neither of them admitted their feelings. Indira hid her feelings behind her hitlergiri  while ricky behind his jolly and carefree attitude.

Both these personalities were popular in their school and college and every girl had a crush on ricky and all guys drooled over indira but secretly both of them liked each other but hid it behind their personalities but gained each others attention by fighting or arguing with each other

But destiny had other plans for both, there was a misunderstanding between both of them just before the college farewell party and soonafter ricky left for U.S. leaving indira and his life in a chaos and  when he returns he finds indira is marrying and he too decides to marry but both of them still love each other and unable to forget  their past, what will happen now remains to be seen''

index

part 1           pg1

part 2           pg 3

part 3           pg 4

part 4           pg 7

part 5           pg 8

part 6           pg 10

part 7           pg 11

part 8           pg 13

part 9           pg 16

part 10         pg 19

part 11         pg 23

part 12         pg 31

Edited by baspa - 11 years ago
This is a nice concept...Pls continue soon...😊
Very nice update Acha laga inky school frnds but inky ke bich misunderstanding? please continue i cant wait next update.
Originally posted by Avni30

Very nice update Acha laga inky school frnds but inky ke bich misunderstanding? please continue i cant wait next update.

i'll updte the first part today itself, within an hour
Edited by baspa - 11 years ago

Part 1

The whole of Sharma niwas was decorated like a bride with lots of lights and flowers covering the house, and it  had to be after all it was the marriage of indira Sharma, the only daughter of Mrs. and Mr. Sharma and the only sister of munna and vidit Sharma, youngest of  all siblings she was the apple of everyone's eyes and soon she was getting married to a rich and handsome guy who was amongst the most eligible bachelors of Delhi, so everything ought to be perfect………… a perfect dream wedding that is every girls dream and everyone was happy thinking that luck has showered all blessings on indira giving her a perfect match.

Everyone was happy for the to be bride, but the bride oblivious of all happiness sat quietly on the terrace staring at the moon.

"Everyone is happy for me, but not me! Whatever is happening is my will, it all had my consent but then why I'm not happy? Why his thoughts are disturbing me? Why I'm thinking about him over and over again? Why? It seems all this will turn me insane"

"What are you doing indira? Tomorrow is your marriage, you are going to be somebody's wife tomorrow and you are still thinking of him! You can't indira! He never loved you and you know that and it has been ages since he talked to you then why, why this foolishness indira? It was just a mere liking of school days, an infatuation that's it. Get over it now indira it's high time" said her brain

"I wish it was an infatuation but I know it's not, I loved him, loved him with all sincerity from the deepest core of my heart and will love him forever" replied her heart

"but he never loved you! He never even knew of your feelings! Then why this insane behavior indira?" asked her brain

"I know he never loved me and I didn't expect him to but I just wished if he could ever love me, just wished" said her aching heart

Suddenly her eyes were filled with tears which rushed down with all intensity and she cried loud" why? Why I loved you? I wish I haven't but I do, and though I tried hard I couldn't forget you, you know it's insane but I still wish………….I wish if you can come back to me and make yours forever, I'm still waiting……………….. plz, plz come back for me"

This was not the first time that she was sad, she remembered him on every little thing, but today it was different; for her this was the last time she was remembering him, remembering him with full authority and without any guilt, but from tomorrow everything will change, she can no longer think of him, even if she wished to!

"No indira he will never come, accept the fact and forget him! Tomorrow is your marriage and see everyone is so happy, if not for yourself but at least for the sake of your family you have to forget him" said her brain

"I know I have to, I don't have any other choice, but I wished , only wished if I could have one( she sighed, a heart wrenching sigh), but now I will be strong, I won't let him affect me anymore, some wishes are never meant to be fulfilled, to ask for them is like asking for moon and I promise this wish of mine will now never come out, it will always be buried deep in my heart……….forever buried………………….I promise" thinking this she wiped her tears and got up with a firm resolve

"indira………..indira beta what are you doing here I've been looking for you in the entire house" said kutumb a she came near indira " indira………..beta what Is this, you are crying?" asked kutumb concerned and worried at the same time

"N…..nothing ma, I'm not crying! It's just lyk that" said indira trying to find some excuse

"Whom are you trying to fool indira? I'm your mother beta, is there something that is worrying you, tell me what is the problem, I'm getting worried now" asked kutumb

"Nothing ma………….i said it's just like that" said indira trying to assure kutumb but she was not able to meet her eyes with kutumb scared that kutumb might figure out her pain

"I know something is worrying you indira, I'm noticing that you are sad since the wedding arrangements have started, are you happy with this marriage indira? Is there any other guy whom you want to marry beta? If it is so then tell us, I will not hesitate to call off the wedding even on last minute if you are not happy and mark my words" said kutumb

"No, no ma nothing of that sort, i…I'm vry happy ma, plz don't think lyk that. It's just that I don't want to leave you all; and after my marriage I have to leave you all" replied indira trying to calm kutumb's doubts "I wish I could tell you ma, but it's futile, he does not love me and he is far away, very far that even if I wish I cannot reach him" (she thought in her mind)

"are my baby" said kutumb lovingly and taking indira in her arms " are beta we will be in the same town and who says that you have to leave us, it will always remain your house and we are always there for you, it's just that you will have more relations to look after and this happens with every girl. Now don't worry and come to your room and take some rest, after some time your mehendi ceremony is going to start and then you won't get time for rest. Now come with me" and she takes indira along with her to her room

While following kutumb to her room, one last time indira looks up at the sky  at the moon and a silent request comes out from her heart "I'm still waiting, but I don't have much time………….plz come back…..plz, if you love me!...come back RICKY! I love u………..plz come" and then suddenly a sarcastic smile forms on her lips as if mocking herself "if………………if he loves me! If he ever loved me!" and then she goes inside.

WOW Incky know each other since school days ..😍This sounds interesting and a very wonderful topic where you choosed to clear this "infatuation" thing which happens with many in the teenage and they dont understand whether its true love or infatuation. 
Loved the first part .. plzz continue its awesum😊

Edited by light_28 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by light_28

WOW Incky know each other since school days ..😍This sounds interesting and a very wonderful topic where you choosed to clear this "infatuation" thing which happens with many in the teenage and they dont understand whether its true love or infatuation. 
Loved the first part .. plzz continue its awesum😊

i'm glad that u liked it, thank u😳
nice update yamini..👏

this concept seems interesting..😳

keep it up..👍🏼
Interesting concept Yamini loved it...!!!
keep up the great work 😛

The first chapter was really goood, we could actually feel her pain, she is getting married but waiting for the person whom she loves a lot. 😔

Eagerly waiting for the next update ...!!!!

Am luvin ur ff dear...u write reallly reallly well👏👏👏...eagerly waitin for nxt update..😛