Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Princess You know uttaran's biggest illogical fault is that the manner in which they portrayed Yuvraj by making him characterless they wanted to shock viewers but it made sense also in a way the way Yuvraj turned out to be just coz mai brought him up like mai like vansh like Yuvraj but their illogicalness can be seen here in that that why is veer so different why not veer is like mai vansh or yuvraj

Since Yuvraj is also Ichchhas son then why did he not become like Ichchha and Yuvraj does not have any qualities of either Veer or Ichchha but has all the qualities of Mai and vansh

It is really sad the way you people feel like Yuvraj he was made to act like the way he did

This is the point of whole game to portray the upbringing of Mai especially in the absense of his mother Ichchcha

rasyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessofkesar

i m also not talking general now

tapu did not complaint , as she realized it late , 

my point is just coz there was no case n evidence against him , he can't be labelled clean.

mukta is not born out of air and tapu accepted him out of majboori.
and u only said na  that she accused  him and  was angry wid him.

did they show tapu seducing him?

i have faint memory
where she is totally unconscious , he makes her lie down on bed.

wen she gave consent?

ok best for me will be to enumerate the cases where accused got punishment

there r cases where , a man was charged of rape as he had raped women and she did not resisted him as she thought he was her hubby due to dark.
this case occured in jhopad patti where houses r congested and man usually come drunk late nite to harasser their wife

than there is clause in ipc where if women resist initially , but later on gives no resistance to his advance , still he will be charged .

major point against him
is 

taps was not in sense to give consent
she does not even remembered incident.
she never expressed her desire to sleep wid him prior to it.
was not ready to marry but was blackmailed initially and later on married him in majboori.

a responsible man will never do it.

if he is man of principal , would have never taken advantage even if she gave him hints as she was drunk .[ which taps never gave] 
so rathore is not dhud ka dhula

u r just giving him benefit of doubt where as circumstantial evidence are against him.

if they did not show tapu seducing then they also not showed her being seduced also she did not complain that does not make Raghu a rapist

he does not make her llie down she goes to bed on her own

consent given or not given is also not shown

no such thing shown in uttaran

even after that had tapu complained then yes Raghu would have been declared a rapist BUT TAPU DID NOT COMPLAIN at that time...or any time in uttaran...they got married out of majboori or not is not reevent here

but Mukta clearly declares Yuvraj a criminal due to which he got jail

to conduct self one should be responsible it applies both to a man and a woman tell me a woman does want to sleep with her boy friend then her boy friend should not make love to her to keep her honor why this is double standard these are modern times she shud be ready to sleep with him and be responcible for what she is doing

you are saying tapu is modern enough to invite a man in her room modern enough to accept a drink from him but when both of them sleeps together then a man should be only responcible to take care of her honor why she is modern she can say no she should also be conscious why a man alone shud pay for her carelessness these are modern times both the parties involved shud be responcible of what they are doing both of them were drunk is it not double standard it is okay if tapu is drunk and unconscious to say no but at the same position a man a drunk at that should be consciou7s and responcible to take care of honor of that woman for sex with a woman who did not say no when she was drunk sorry a judge would also look at the case from the point of man otherwise injustice would prevail

Princess for a modern point of view that sounds pretty much outdated
Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m never supporting his short cumings, he is bad boy.

never supported his revenge plan being  biggest fan of yukta 
wen almost  whole forum was rejoicing over it just coz they thought it will teach mukta lesson. as she had neg shades.

but y i feel for him
i feel his pain of motherless child hood
the way he adored torn photo's of iccha
the way he cried for his mom in jail
the way he accused her in court
the way he said that wen he used to fall down on ground and get hurt  no one was there to lift him up.

mai just covered his mistakes n gave him money, so he felt she cares for him
nether veer nor amla took care of him.

so only women he cares is mai.

coming to yukta equation
i just like this pair not only due to their chemistry but  due to difficulty level in their relationship.

both were exchanged n raised by opp parents for sum tym

so they were bound by destiny,

mai n jogi r toh rivals , jogi has vowed that no gal from his house will be given to that family.

and now this case, 

wen he will be released  situation will again n again make them face eachother,
both r connected to center point iccha one loves her one hates her.

he has soft side too
he is the same guy who mixes drug in mukta's drink and same tym he makes meethi aware of spiked drink  wen she seks advice for him.

he falls for same mukta in dance party  whom he used to tease n fight wid, just by one makeover.

so b4 revenge he had attraction towards her , more of physical though.

he gets angry wen she used to not pick his calls, or would speak about aman. even  wen he was planing revenge at one point he actually yearned for her frnship, but was disappointed as he thought she was just using him . [which was not true , she actually cared for him. but only as frn]

so i feel it worth to see their equation , if this  two individuals polar opposite , from rival family sharing love hate relation, once upon tym best frn and enemies too, linked to iccha in different way  are united.

three results

no 3 [which i m not interested ] yuvi will remain neg , n die like vansh
no 2 will turn positive and go away like taps to do remorse , become baba of sum ashram. 
[ i don't think peps will njoy  n cvs will give justice to this track]

no1 my fav
- love story the way beauty n beast had.

making this beast  , who has tendency to do evil things into just a perfect man , coz i felt a softness inside  his  stony heart which is yet to be resurfaced by true love.

more entertaining to watch , specially wid gus actor like srj

so i support it , for option no1 

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol taps was not responsible i agree, but she was not so down to sleep wid any random guy.
clearly  rathore took advantage , ut cvs just made in his fav by not showing incident properly.
so there was no sympathy for her.

it was upto audience to decide whom to blame

for me , it is important that she never gave consent and watever happened to her was against her wish.

wat reason u pointed against taps na , if court had to consider than his punishment would have decreased but he would have been  punished.

unfortunately ut cvs never showed it, coz they make pairs i weird ways.
.double standards for both cases
coz in other case to prove iccha's mahanta it was necessary.
i m sure if iccha was there wen rathore was about to get close to taps,
outcome of this case would have been different.

i will always blame rathore in this case ,.

rasyafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessofkesar

i m never supporting his short cumings, he is bad boy.

never supported his revenge plan being  biggest fan of yukta 
wen almost  whole forum was rejoicing over it just coz they thought it will teach mukta lesson. as she had neg shades.

sadist

today i cant sleep because just now I saw real pik of Damini I am scared ๐Ÿ˜ญ

but y i feel for him
i feel his pain of motherless child hood
the way he adored torn photo's of iccha
the way he cried for his mom in jail
the way he accused her in court
the way he said that wen he used to fall down on ground and get hurt  no one was there to lift him up.

i can understand he went thrugh the same thing tapu went thru

mai just covered his mistakes n gave him money, so he felt she cares for him
nether veer nor amla took care of him.

mai = nani
veer amla = jogi divya

hisotry repeating itslef

so only women he cares is mai.

as tapu did nani

coming to yukta equation
i just like this pair not only due to their chemistry but  due to difficulty level in their relationship.

both were exchanged n raised by opp parents for sum tym

so they were bound by destiny,

but I wud have liked it if as siblings

mai n jogi r toh rivals , jogi has vowed that no gal from his house will be given to that family.

and now this case, 

wen he will be released  situation will again n again make them face eachother,
both r connected to center point iccha one loves her one hates her.

u hve a point here

he has soft side too
he is the same guy who mixes drug in mukta's drink and same tym he makes meethi aware of spiked drink  wen she seks advice for him.

he falls for same mukta in dance party  whom he used to tease n fight wid, just by one makeover.

so b4 revenge he had attraction towards her , more of physical though.

okay hmmm actually uttaran cvs twisted his character ๐Ÿคข

he gets angry wen she used to not pick his calls, or would speak about aman. even  wen he was planing revenge at one point he actually yearned for her frnship, but was disappointed as he thought she was just using him . [which was not true , she actually cared for him. but only as frn]

so i feel it worth to see their equation , if this  two individuals polar opposite , from rival family sharing love hate relation, once upon tym best frn and enemies too, linked to iccha in different way  are united.

three results

no 3 [which i m not interested ] yuvi will remain neg , n die like vansh ๐Ÿ˜ฒ no her young larke ko yeh maar kyon dete hen
no 2 will turn positive and go away like taps to do remorse , become baba of sum ashram. much better option
[ i don't think peps will njoy  n cvs will give justice to this track]

no1 my fav
- love story the way beauty n beast had.๐Ÿ˜†

making this beast  , who has tendency to do evil things into just a perfect man , coz i felt a softness inside  his  stony heart which is yet to be resurfaced by true love.๐Ÿ˜†

more entertaining to watch , specially wid gus actor like srj

so i support it , for option no1
i like your point off view here but what about aman where did he go mukta loved him i guess actually i had forgotn at him

rasyafan thumbnail
[QUOTE=princessofkesar]lol taps was not responsible i agree, but she was not so down to sleep wid any random guy.
clearly  rathore took advantage , ut cvs just made in his fav by not showing incident properly.
so there was no sympathy for her.

it was upto audience to decide whom to blame

for me , it is important that she never gave consent and watever happened to her was against her wish.

wat reason u pointed against taps na , if court had to consider than his punishment would have decreased but he would have been  punished.

unfortunately ut cvs never showed it, coz they make pairs i weird ways.
.double standards for both cases
coz in other case to prove iccha's mahanta it was necessary.
i m sure if iccha was there wen rathore was about to get close to taps,
outcome of this case would have been different.

i will always blame rathore in this case ,.

like you said the viewers decide which way they want to go for me if Tap had said yes he raped her then raghu would not have been the charatcer they showed but she did not was equally at fault so matter does not arise

but Yuvraj n mukta case is clear

I also know mai is very much at fault here in making Yuvraj what he is as both Veer and Ichchha were good humans similarly what nani made tapu to be otherwise she was also not that so the neglect of parents and over indulgence ruins a chaild character

Do you know what they say the guru is the great teacher but a father is equal to 100 gururs so much he teaches his child but 1000 fathers cannot be equakl to a mother such is her honor her status her position in a child's life

A child needs his mother then his father then his guru in building his character and personality
Banu148priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jaz Didi can i post the highlights of episode here while Basima didi give a detailed update of the Episode what you say???
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uttaran 28 feb 

Me just giving highlights as I happened to come here today and didn't find banu's. Hope banu will come up with the detailed update

Meethi is worried that she couldn't contact her family members.Vishnu tries to convince her.He tries to cheer her up.A song is played and the couple share some romantic moments.

Jogi and veer come to mukta. Jogi sits beside her and tries to convince her to return home. Rathore sits a bit far off and seems disinterested in jogi's talk.Veer  says that relations have to be maintained whatever may be the situation๐Ÿ˜•. Jogi says that every one at home are worried for her๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

Veer asks her not to be angry on her mother. Mukta calmly says she is not angry on anyone. Jogi and veer assume she is willing to come back to the house when mukta replies saying which house?๐Ÿ‘The house where no one is willing to believe her,the house where every one thought she was going to snatch meethi's love from her , where no one stood by her side except her papa(looking at rathore).

Vishnu helps meethi in wearing a saree.

His family members are shown in their house waiting for the bride , his mother speaks sarcastically referring to a parrot in a cage and the girl who is about to come will also be the same.

Meethi meets the couple returning from ateshgarh .In response to meethi's query,the woman says it is a place as peaceful as the graveyard. Meethi is speechless.

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a clown act this new track n fami is!!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Wow! What a ishqwala luv aakash n meeti have!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
This shw & cvs like seriously what a outdated thinking track!!! Lolz!!!
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is height of absurd. Shouldn't Meethi be suspicious that he never spoke of his family and now he's let go off flight and hotel bookings in Europe to take her away from her family and she can't contact theM? then again, she is only 18. This marriage is absurd, which girl from educated family gets married at this age? That too one whose own mother started a school for kids? This show has lost all purpose and standard.
Well done Mukta.
Are they going to bring the real Vishnu back or was Ajay Chowdhury another victim of the CVs' and producers' whims? If he comes back, he can meet Yuvraj in jail and help in his transformation and then Yuvi and Mukta could go rescue Meethi.
Oh wait, I'm talking too much sense and positivity for the Uttaran CVs o cope with, right?