Banu148priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank for sharing dear..
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wu 8th march 2013 credit desi ...
Meethi dreams that Damini is waking her up. She smiles in sleep& gets up to wish her good morning when she realizes that it was a dream. Miss you Anni.

She then turns to share it with Vishnu but doesn't find him there. She wanted him to be with her in the morning. She looks around in the room but finds it empty. She gets out & comes down looking for him. She stops on coming face to face with Maiyya.

Chanda is muttering to herself and is in the bhandarghar where she has kept the sanduk. She is arranging the puja things when the sanduk falls down revealing the tape. She keeps it back hurriedly when Tappu walks in. Tappu looks at the Kanha idol.

Chanda looks at her in anger and asks her what is she doing here…..is she is spying on her again?

She shouts at Tappu to go and see where her drunken husband is lying right now? Meanwhile Canda covers the box with puka ki chunri. She again asks why she is standing on her head. Tappu says she was just passing by when she heard Mai calling for her……what else I would come to you for. She goes away from there and Chandawonders what she is after now.

Chanda closes the door when Tappu enters & searches around the Kanha idol. She realizes that Chanda took something with her…maybe it was the sanduk. She recalls Amla's words. Chanda is very clever. She goes out afterChanda now.

Meethi comes face to face with Maiyya and her stern sister. She taunts her that she is forgetting something…she has to do something when an elder comes in front of elders. Meethi doesn't take the hint and asks Maiyya where is Vishnu. He left her alone….if anyone does that? Have you seen him? Maiyya takes her to the window & shows something.

Meethi feels relaxed to see Vishnu in the jeep. Nirbhay is with him…he playfully aims the gun at Akash's head when Meethi becomes scared. Meethi says…Maiyya, see that guy….what if he hurts Vishnu? Maiyya says…are you scared? It's a joke amongst brother…there's nothing to be scared off. Meethi calms down.

Nirhay boasts of his hunting skills. Akash says…if he is going to try it on his head only. Nirbhay removes the gun & asks him to drive….no need to be scared. Both drive away.

Meethi asks where they are heading to.

Maiyya replies…to hunt. It shows their manhood. They are going to hunt down a prey (eyeing meethi all the while)….you don't have to worry about them. Lets go and have tea. Meethi smiles.

Chanda is in the store room. She heaves a sigh of relief as she holds the tape in her hand. She hurriedly puts it back in the sanduk as she hears Mai calling out to her. She hides the sanduk & leaves from there.

Maiyya, Meethi & massi are heading to have tea when meethi spots an armchair & is excited to sit at it. Massipoints out that it is jiji's….when jiji asks her not to. Maiyya allows her to sit on it and enjoy. Meethi smiles and goes to sit. Maiyya comes and stands next to armchair. She asks Meethi if she slept peacefully. Meethi blushes.

When Maiyya tells her that she will get water soon so as to take bath….meethi asks if they bring it from very far? Maiyya smiles and says yes….would like to accompany me when I go out in the village the next time? Meethi says…yes,

Maiyya points out that she will have to understand the rituals first.

Meethi asks what exactly.

She replies…..like… (while pushing her chair backwards) first of you will have to take blessing from all the elders whom you come across in the village….or they will think you are arrogant.

Meethi becomes uncomfortable & scared. Maiyya continues that secondly, a wife never takes her husband's name.

Maiyya's background music is playing.

A lady (with her head covered till her forehead…face not yet shown) storms in shouting "Mai". Meethi gets the opportunity to get up. Maiyya becomes angry & asks her what happened?

She stammers…she thought that…

Mai completes her sentence….did she thought that Mai was going to hurt the new bride or push her off the chair? Maiyya says she is my son's wife…a princess. Would I hurt her?

She asks Meethi if she thought so. Meethi nods in a no & smiles. Maiyya asks the lady not to think anything like that as that is not the case.

Maiyya introduces the lady as Nirbhay's wife, Kajri to Meethi. And we get to see her face.

Meethi smiles and goes to her and wishes her Namastey by folding her hands. Kajri reciprocates in the same manner.

-Break-

Kajri says…I have heard a lot about you from before. She apologizes that she wasn't home when Meethi's grehpravesh was happening. Meethi asks her not to apologize as she is elder than her.

Maiyya asks if she had any important work. Kajri says she just came to inform them that the breakfast is ready.

Meethi asks Maiyya if she can have breakfast today before taking a bath as she is very hungry. Kajri is scared while both the other sisters are angry. Meethi coaxes her and Maiyya sweetly tells her to go ahead. Meethi thanks her and Kajri goes to set the table for them.

Tappu sees the hidden sanduk. She opens it but hears a noise and quickly hides herself behind something (it's a store so everything is covered with long drapes and all). Chanda enters with a lock for sanduk. She puts it but the keys slip from her hand as she is very scared if someone comes. She is about to bend down when she hears a noise and jumps in worry. Sees the open window and calms herself while Tappu looks on.

-Break-

Chanda closes the window. Tappu immediately picks up one key out of the bunch. Chanda locks the sanduk & goes out after hiding it once again under sheets. Tappu comes out now and tries to open the lock. It doesn't open so she breaks it with some old diya (a big brass one). She holds the tape in her hand and says…..finally, the second and final motive of staying back in this home has been achieved as well. Episode ends!

Precap: Shows the journey of Tappu till date in glimpse….friendship, hatred, penance. Next comes the promo scene…where Tappu, Jogi Thakur & Divya are in a mandir & she shows them the tape and reveals that she has achieved what she wanted to. Right then, Tej walks in and shoots at Tappu. Is is the end of Tapasya's journey now???

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
wu 13th march desi..
Episode begins with Akash & Meethi sleeping in their room. Meethi sees the same dream that Iccha had seen. She wakes up perspiring in fear. She doesn't understand the meaning of the dream and wakes up Akash. He fakes coughing and she goes to get water for him.

Doctor is operating on Tapasya. He checks the monitor and goes out. Everyone notices him coming out.

Meethi is in the corridor. She says its so dark. I will tell Maiyya to put some light here. She sees the wall paintingand is disturbed. Right then, she hears a noise and is taken aback. She gets scared and wonders where it is coming from. She is all lost in the home and doesn't even know where the kitchen is. It's a complete bhool bhulaiya. She comes in some corner and sees a web. She again hears the noise and becomes scared. She asks who it is…who is knocking. She thinks she is dreaming. But then someone passes by (shadow) and she becomes alert. She asks if someone is there. Looks around and sees axes and such stuff and then looks back at the door. Someone is banging non-stop.

She is about to open the door when Maiyya puts her hand on her shoulder. She jumps back in fear and tells her that you scared me. Maiyya asks her what is she doing here and takes Meethi away from there. She repeats her question. Meethi tells her that Vishnu was coughing so she came to get water but doesn't know where the kitchen is…she is lost.
Maiyya hands her water and says I was bringing it for you only. She asks her not to come to this side of the palace. Here only the wind talks.
Meethi is unsure but nods and goes away. Maiyya looks angrily towards the door and someone (shadow) is seen on the other side (of a lady most probably).

The doctor comes out and informs Rathore that Tappu has lost a lot of blood. She is very critical….we immediately need to give her blood. Rathore asks him not to say like that. You tell me what you want…best doctors, medicines from anywhere in the world. I will get it for you. But you can't lose hope.
Doctor tells him that he is just a doctor, not God.
Rathore tells him not to say this to him. Its all because of that God only that my Tappu is in that condition. For me there is no God, its only you. You tell me what you want. Raghuvendra Rathore has never folded his hands in front of anyone, but I'm doing it now. I beg of you to save Tappu.
Doctor asks him to control himself. Jogi too asks him to control himself as the doctors are doing their best to save Tappu. Nothing will happen to her. He then goes to console Divya.

Meethi is back in her room and Akash is till coughing. She gives him water and he notices that she is sweating. She shares that it is so dark outside, she was scared. I was in the corridor when I heard someone banging on the door. Akash starts coughing and he becomes alert.
Meethi tells him to be careful. She asks him how wind can knock at a door. She then shares her dream with him and asks him why she saw it.
He smiles and says there are bad dreams and there are good dreams. Don't take it seriously and asks her to sleep.

Meethi says she is not sleepy now. You talk to me right now. I am missing ma, anni and everyone at home. When will they go back? And to Switzerland….for their honeymoon? How many more days will they have to stay here?
Akash becomes angry and twists her hand. He asks her what her problem is. Is she not liking the haveli….or has any problem with anyone in the family or with his mother? She is hurt and starts crying.
She says she dint mean it that way. She was just missing home and ma that's why she said it.

Akash starts laughing and says my dearest princess do you think I would get angry at you. I was just kidding. He hugs her and tells her that Nirbhay bhaiya told me that a new telephone booth has been put up some 20 kilometers away from here. We will go there and speak to your ma soon.
She becomes happy and asks for promise. He kisses her outstretched hand and tells her not to be scared when he is with her. She tells him this place is so weird…its so quiet and peaceful in the morning while at night. Akash asks her to leave all that and sleep as she has to get up early tomorrow morning as it is her muhdikhayi. She happily nods in a yes.

-Break-

Meethi sees Vishnu coming in bathed and she asks him how come he is all dressed up in the morning. He tells her that he had gone out with Nirbhay bhaiya in the morning and had bathed there only. She teases him isn't he ashamed of taking bath in the open. He tells her that it is a village….here there is no need to be ashamed of anything. And tells her that from tomorrow onwards she too has to get up early as it is the tradition of this house.
She says…its all so weird, I don't like it. Even Kajri didi said that about tradition and that she cant go out alone or on her own will, anywhere. And I dint like when they scolded her. If anyone does that to me, I will scold them back.

He holds her in a romantic embrace and starts complimenting her on her beauty. She again asks him when will they go back home. His smile fades but then says that today is her muhdikhayi ritual, after that only. She asks him about it. He says you are totally mad…you don't know this ritual?
Akash then explains Meethi….when a girl comes to her in-laws house for the first time then her muhdikhayi (ritual of showing her face for the first time) to all the relatives and people of nearby villages, happens. So that she is safe from everyone's evil eyes.
Meethi laughs at him…evil eye? You still believe in all this? Its not true…you are mad.
Maiyya calls out to Akash. He tells her he has to go and she continues laughing saying he has gone totally mad.

-Break-

Meethi notices something weird or as if someone is watching her. She turns around and first looks at the painting and then around the room. On not finding anything, she gets back to dressing herself (vermilion in her forehead).

Maiyya is shown watching all this from a hole in the wall (which is in the painting which had first fascinated Meethi). She is angry and says….she is smiling so much but she doesn't know that its me, who has casted an evil eye on her happiness. She doesn't know that she will have to repay for each and every second / minute that she is enjoying. That Iccha's daughter will have to repay it. She stays firm while her sister looks on. Episode ends on her determined face.

Precap: Jogi asks the doctor if the operation was successful. He replies that they had to stop it midway. Jogi wants to know what he means. Doctor clarifies that her condition is very critical. There is almost no hope that she will live through this. Jogi, Divya and everyone else is shocked.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
uttaran wu 14th march.. credit desi
Mamaji is making the kundli thing with rice and supari. Akash and Nirbhay is sitting with him & all the ladies come downstairs with Meethi (her head covered with a veil).
Pavitra sees her face and compliments her on her beauty. You have told us that you look just like your mother…Iccha. Meethi nods happily. Pavitra says we have seen you already but today it is a tradition that's why we are doing this. Right jiji?
Gomti replies that it is jiji's first right to see her.

Meethi asks her where the other people are. Vishnu had told me that there will be many people.
Gomti shushes her and tells her not to say it in front of jiji as she doesn't like strangers coming over. And bhaiya gave today's mahurat so that's why.

Maiyya descends downstairs and all look at her (a plate with a glass of water & 2 apples). She sits next to Meethi and has stoned expressions. In a satiric tone, she says our daughter-in-law is very beautiful, we should ward off all the evil eyes from her. Her music is playing in the background.
Maiyya removes the veil of her head (rather throws it back). She looks angrily at the vermilion in Meethi's forehead and her jewels. While Meethi smiles in anticipation.
She holds the glass of water and throws it at her face. All are taken aback while Meethi is shocked.

The men get up from their places and Meethi cannot fathom what just happened. Maiyya says now its fine. All evil eyes will stay far from her. Meethi is speechless while Maiyya explains the ritual to her. It is the tradition of their village. We should remove all the color from the new bride and make it all colorless for her. Then she will be safe. The vermilion flows down with the water.

Meethi asks Akash who bows down his head and doesn't reply. Kajri gets towel for her and Meethi thanks her. Maiyya says that a red color is the sign of immense happiness in a woman's life. She takes her balaiyan and gets up. Meethi takes her blessings and afterwards, she leaves. All 3 sisters leave from there. Scary music is playing in the background & Meethi is baffled at the turn of events. Akash smiles at her (in a sense to reassure her).

The doctor comes out of OT. Jogi asks the doctor if the operation was successful. He replies that they had to stop it midway. Iccha & Veer are also there. She asks how he could do it.
Jogi wants to know what he means. Doctor clarifies that her condition is very critical. The bullet has passed through her heart, injuring the artery. She is in a very serious condition. Jogi, Divya and everyone else is shocked.

Iccha folds her hands and begs him to do anything but save her friend. Doctor asks her to calm down. They are doing everything they can. The operation has been stopped but the treatment hasn't. I want to discuss this with other doctors as well and then select the proper line of treatment. He asks for Rathore. Jogi tells him that he has gone to the admin with their other doc to complete the necessary formalities. He leaves saying that he will meet him there only. iccha again asks him to save Tappu.

Mamaji compliments Meethi that she is a girl with very good morals. She dint feel bad of the ritual. In this house, we consider a daughter-in-law as our daughter. I respect women a lot that's why me and my sisters stay here together.
Akash smiles and adds that mamaji's heart is just like Maiyya's. he has told us stories about this palace and Aatishgarh since childhood. Do you want to listen as well?
She says yes, why not and asks mamaji to tell her a story too.
Nirbhay too tells him to tell the new bride stories as she is very anxious to know about our haveli.

Mamaji finally begins the story of how they built up the palace (in a barren land) and the wind has been caught inside & it roams about in the house and speaks with the doors & windows. He asks her if she had any trouble at night as it is completely dark inside then. The city people even don't know about this quiet place. You tell how did you like it here?
Meethi replies that it is nice & beautiful in the day but at night…(she stops).

-Break-
The real Vishnu is distributing chocolates to kids outside Satara jail. He tells them to be careful & eat this at home and not fight with each other.

The warden sees Vishnu & calls him. She asks him that she heard that he had come so just came to say hi. He tells her that he is going to Mumbai in the evening. He bids her bye but then she recalls something and calls him back.
She asks him if he met Iccha. He says he had gone to but it was her daughter's sangeet ceremony, so couldn't meet her. He shares that no one knows about her being in jail in her in-laws house so he came back without meeting her. She is confused hearing this as how it can be. She then asks if he met that girl who had left her no. with her.
He takes Mukta's name & then says that she had called up but dint turn up.
She shares that she looked really tensed when she had come here. She wanted to shares something urgently with you. Vishnu is confused. He says he will again call her & if she wants to meet, then he will meet her as he is going to Mumbai only. She again tells her to check with Mukta as she was very worried over something. Vishnu is confused & thinking about it.

Mukta is walking in the corridor & crying to herself. She recalls Tappu getting shot. It was all my fault.ma came in front to save my life…she cries, why did you save me ma.
Iccha holds her shoulder from the back.
Mukta tells her that you told me so many times that I should meet ma but I dint gave heed to what you were saying. Its all my fault. I did came to meet her but by then it was too late. She had called me, smsed me but I dint call back or reply. I did very wrong. If anything happens to ma then I will not…
Iccha asks her not to say like that. Nothing will happen to Tappu. We all commit mistakes but life gives us another chance as well…to rectify those mistakes. We won't' let anything happen to her. And she is very stubborn. She will fight with death and she also cant stay without us. Look at me, would you go like this in front of your ma? She tells him that she is very strong…just like Mr. Rathore. Mukta nods in a yes. Iccha assures her that nothing will happen to Tappu.

-Break-

Akash, mamaji & Maiyya are on the terrace. Akash says she is getting very impatient. She was asking when they will go to Switzerland. How long will they stay here? He also shares what she thinks of this haveli.
Mama joins in saying she was saying this haveli must be having a story about it. What do I tell her? That whoever comes once to Aatishgarh, doesn't go back from here without our permission. Till where she can see, its quiet everywhere…just like the quietness at a crematory.
A view of Aatishgarh is shown from the terrace.

Mama continues that not even a bird can be seen here…such is Aatishgarh!
Maiyya comments that this haveli is a cage & Aatishgarh is a jail. People get punished here. And even if she wants to run away…how far will she go?
Mama says her stars don't indicate that she will go back at all.

Maiyya comments…it is the beginning of the exile now…but this time it is not for ram but for sita.
Akash says that now only Aatishgarh is her life. She adds that that is her cage as well!

Precap: The real Vishnu calls at Mukta's cell & Nani reprimands him that neither he nor Meethi called them. Everyone had been so worried about them. Surabhi is doubtful as Vishnu has called at Mukta's no. All come and stand next to Nani while Vishnu is unable to understand anything.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Isha i don't have patience to watch d show it is from other site n link does nt work so i paste here if wu is not done by regular updater
i give credit to that site in d begining only!
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
wu 15th march 2013 credit desi
Surabhi is on call with her father (mama ji). She asks how everyone at home is. Everyone here thinks that that Meethi has gone to Switzerland. And shares that she is in hospital as Tapasya had got shot. I feel good wheneversomething happens that hurts Iccha.
He advises her to stay there as they will soon come to know that Meethi hasn't gone to Switzerland. You can tell us what their next move is. She agrees and he tells her that her massi is very happy with her & blesses her. He disconnects the landline again and hides it.

Surabhi joins back everyone & tries to make them eat something but no one feels like eating.
The nurse comes out & Mukta & Rathore go to her to check the status of Tappu.

Here, Mukta's cell rings & it's the real Vishnu. Nani picks it and reprimands him that neither he nor Meethi called them. Everyone had been so worried about them. Surabhi is doubtful as Vishnu has called at Mukta's no. All come and stand next to Nani while Vishnu is unable to understand anything. She is about to tell him about Tappu's condition when Veer takes the phone but ultimately Surabhi takes it from him.

The doctor informs them that they will have to operate Tappu again…which will go on for 7 hours. Dr. Trivedi will be joining him for the operation in next 15 minutes. He assures them that they are doing their best & tells Rathore to go and fill some important papers. They both go their separate ways.

Pavitra tells Meethi that today Guruma is coming. Mama joins in saying that they all believe in her a lot. She can tell someone's future by looking at his / her face only.
Guruma enters with Gomti & Maiyya…all join hands and bow down to her. Meethi looks on happily.
Pavitra reminds her to cover her head. She quickly does as told. All take her blessings including Meethi & Guruma does meditation.

Everyone is waiting anxiously for her to tell them about their new daughter-in-law. She utters what did you do? This girl's fate doesn't have vermilion. All are shocked (well, faking it!) including Meethi. Guruma says your son's life is in danger.

Surabhi speaks with Vishnu. Vishnu asks her is she is Mukta? Some old lady had picked the phone & maybe she thought me to be of that Vishnu with whom Meethi married (as he has flashback of Rohini's word on sangeet day). He had come to meet her but she dint turn up for the meeting…neither at the caf nor at home. Surabhi is quietly listening to everything.
She asks him if he remembers that they had met. Vishnu recalls meeting Surabhi. She continues that Mukta has changed her no., and this mobile stays with her now. Did her have something important to say to Mukta?
Vishnu says that actually, Mukta had wanted to meet me. She had something important to share…can you pass this message to her please. She agrees and asks him when & where did he want to meet Mukta? He tells her at 2:30pm in Paradise Caf, Malad. She assures him that she will pass on the message to mukta for sure & disconnects.
She thinks that she will indeed bring Mukta to meet him (evilly) & before joining everyone, removes the last received number for the call log.

Maiyya says….it cannot happen. There must be some solution. This girl is so young…will she become a widow at such an early age?
Guruma says there is a solution. She will have to offer prayers to the shivling that too before sunset & it has to be done today only. Mama asks about the process. Guruma continues she has to do it bare feet. She will have to bring water from the well & give Anjali to the shivling till sunset. Her husband's age will increase with the number of times she does the Anjali to the God. Om trayambhakam is playing in the background.

Akash announces that Meethi won't go to the well to do all that. All look at him shocked. He comes downstairs & takes blessings of Guruma.
He asks for forgiveness & says that Meethi is from a big house & she will not be able to do all this. She doesn't know of anything….well, how to fetch water from the well. She has come to the village for the first time. How will she be able to do all of this?
Meethi says no, I will. You remember the vows that we took at the time of wedding….I can do anything for your long life. Maiyya smirks.
Akash agrees and adds that he will help her as she is doing it for him. Meethi smiles at this.
Guruma denies that only a woman can do it…a woman alone. This fast is a test for the new bride. If anyone from the family tries to lend her a helping hand, it will all go to waste.
Meethi nods & tells Vishnu that she will do it all on her own….till evening.
Meethi takes Guruma's blessings & all exchange evil glances.

-Break-

Rathore is sadly recalling all the past moments that he had spent with Tappu, including her getting shot. Sad background music is playing in the background – haal-e-dil. Tears fall down from his face.

-Break-

Jogi tells Divya & Damini & everyone else to go home as he will stay here. Both decline but Rathore tells him indirectly taking Mukta's name that he won't go anywhere, whoever wants to they can.

Surabhi hands back Mukta's phone to her. She asks who had called.
Surabhi tells her that Meethi had called & informs Veer that the signals were very weak & before she could share everything with them, the line got disconnected.
Veer asks Mukta to check the no. Mukta sees but finds only Iccha's no. as the last received call. Surabhi smirks at this but then clarifies that sometimes in international calls only some numbers are displayed. Mukta looks convinced. She goes to Rathore & they both exchange glances.
Mukta is thinking that since Meethi has gone from here, no one has heard her or spoken to her. Hope she isn't in any trouble.

Precap: Meethi is taking out water from the well & taking the bucket (bare feet & is in very much pain) to the shivling & gives Anjali to it.
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Shraddha for the update.

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
shared from desi- ut wu 18th march 2013
Starts with the shivling & Meethi standing in front of it. She recalls Guruma's words of Akash's small life & folds her hands towards the shivling and goes to the well to figure out the mechanism of taking out water from the well. She fails in her first attempt but recalls Akash's words of how she had promised him that she can go to any length for him. Determined, she gets up again & this time is successful in taking out water but steps on a stone and the water spills. She is sad & hurt but gets up again with great difficulty. She again pulls out another bucket of water from the well. Different mantras are playing in the background.

Maiyya & Akash are watching all this unfold hiding behind a tree. Both are enjoying seeing her in so much pain. Meethi succeeds in giving Anjali to the shivling this time.

Maiyya says to Akash….what does she know….this isn't puja but our revenge. She thanks guruma who folds her hands back at her. Guruma recalls her own words (what she had said to Meehti).
Scene shifts to Meethi who is feeling excessive heat and is sweating because of the sun.

Nirbhaya is in the jeep waiting to take guruma. She glances again at Meethi…smiles looking at her & goes with Nirbhaya.

Meethi sits down & has a fainting spell (on hari om is playing in the background). She asks for God to give her strength. She walks to the shivling…and blood is coming out from her feet as she has to step on huge stones to reach the shivling. Akash watches her holding the bell to support herself from falling.

Maiyya comments see, she is paying for her mother's sins. The pain she has given us, we will give the same amount of pain to that Iccha's daughter.
Meethi finally faints. Akash points the same to his mother.
She says let her stay here till sunset. After that, bring her home. Both leave from there.

At hospital, everyone is waiting anxiously outside the OT. Mukta asks him to relax and take some rest for some time. He is getting impatient by every passing minute. He points out the same to her that the doctor had said it would take 7 hours but it's almost 8 hours now. I won't let her go this time.
Mukta says she understands but he should relax now while Rathore repeats that he won't let her go this time….not this time.

The doctors come out of the OT. All rush to him and ask about Tappu. He replies that the operation went by smoothly. But she is still critical and they can only assure 50-50 chances as of now. We cant say anything for sure…we will have to wait for 72 hours.
Rathore loses his cool and lashes out at him. What the hell is this? You said 7 hours but the operation took 8 hours. Now you want me to wait for another 72 hours? What you want that I wait for another 3 days and not do anything? If you cant handle this case, then tell me. I will get the best doctors from any corner of the world for her. But don't give me these bloody excuses. I will save her. If anything happens to her because of you then….

Mukta asks him to relax. He shouts that he doesn't know what he will do then. Jogi too calms him down saying that they are the best doctors of this city they wont let anything wrong happen to Tappu. He apologizes to the doctor. He replies that he understands what they are going through, but they have to have faith in them too. In these 72 hours whatever has to happen will happen by God's will. All console Rathore. The camera shows an unconscious Tappu.

Meethi is lying on ground. Someone approaches her and turns her face towards the sky. Om trayambhakam is playing in the background.

-Break-

Kajri brings cold water for Meethi. Meethi dips her feet in it and cries out in pain. Seeing her in so much pain, all enjoy while Kajri too cries. Maiyya tells to mama that she is very proud of her daughter-in-law. Mama smiles at her. She asks Kajri to move aside so that she can check her feet and hands.
Meethi winces in pain at her touch. She puts wet cloth on her hands to soothe the pain & compliments her that she is indeed pativrata (someone who can go to any lengths to save her husband's life).

A crying Kajri looks at Nirbhaya & then rushes inside as she cant see all this.

Mama thanks guruma for helping them out. Now there is no more danger looming on their son's life. Meethi smiles hearing this while Maiyya asks her to take some rest. Meethi gets up to go and is about to fall when Akash catches her in time.

Maiyya and all notice this. Akash says….that's it Meethi. It is enough now. You have had enough of all this but I can't see you in all this trouble. Maiyya smirks.
Akash asks Meethi to rest and tells everyone that he is taking her to their room. He lifts her in his arms. All look in surprise. They both leave and Maiyya comments that their son knows all the ways to crook. Right bhaiya? Mama smiles and nods at her.

-Break-

Akash brings her to their room and puts her on the bed. They are both lost looking into each other's eyes. He sees her injuries and asks her why…why is she doing all this for him?
Meethi replies because she loves him and can do anything for him.
He says but if anything would have happened to her then what will he do?
She sweetly replies that she could only lose her life in all this na. But if it can save his life and prolong it then anything for him.
He asks her not to do anything like this ever again. They both hug and both say I love you to each other.
Akash thinks in mind (evilly) I will give you & your family the same pain that my Maiyya had to face in her life. I won't let you live happily ever. Episode ends on his evil face.

NO PRECAP
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Thanks shraddha for the WU