Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you Shraddha for your update.😊
Banu148priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gist of 19th March 2013 Live Update

Episode started with meethi and Akash romance, Akash feeding meethi all chilli food. when she ask for water he go but never return. she go to fetch water herself. mayya, mama and akash keep watching and akash say he will punish meethi for her ma's mistake and for mayya's suffering. mayya hug him and cry.

Jogi family doing poojja. Raghu, mukta iccha and veer in hospital. they show tappu and doc attending her. raghu convince mukta, surabhi see that and smirk with sad expression she come and call mukta separately.

Meethi watch the brother torturing his wife. meethi shout at him for beating his wife. meethi speak all law and take Kajri (Hopefully her name i guess) and take her to mayya but kajri say not to say anything. when mayya comes all assemble. meethi shows how brother beat the girl, she had blood in end of her mouth.

-Break-

meethi ask for justice in front of all. girl 2 say its between hubby and wife, mayya ask the girl to leave. mayya support meethi and get angry... (Waw what a acting...) Akash see all this from the upstairs. mayya ask girl 2 to get the brother. girl 1 supprt meethi. when akash was about to come down, he is stopped by mayya talk that this is what i wanted in a girl, the spirit to fight... good. brother comes. she looks at him angrily...

- Break -

mayya shout at him saying she is not the dil but the daughter of this house. he is all like what she is saying but stay silent. brother recollect that what ever happen will be all drama so dont react so he stay silent. mama ji comes and shout at him and slap him. all are shocked...

precap: they show surabhi taking mukta to vishnu. but i still think its not mukta... hopefully she is playing some game with him...

Edited by Banu148priya - 11 years ago
Banu148priya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Uttaran Live Update... 20th March 2013 Hopefully a gist.. I am tired of Meethi Akash track...

Episode starts with Mayya scolding the brother for beating his wife. Akash smile at this and Mamaji slap him which make all shocked and ask him to say sorry to his wife or else his life will be hell. girl 1 ask him to say sorry. mayya signal him so he ask sorry to his wife she gets scared. he ask sorry to meethi too. she say its okay and join hands of both. he hold the girl hand really very tight and take her inside. meethi thank all for their support for their DIL. Akash from top watch the drama... meethi say she will leave in few days. mayya get shocked but meethi say that if vishnu say then we can leave later too.

mayya is happy and say u dont know our plan icha's daughter... meethi...

Real vishnu come to the park hotel he mentioned yest to surabhi. next comes our Surabhi with girl but they dont show their face. she warn the girl that we are going to meet vishnu so be careful. the girl go and intro herself as mukta. they show someother girl... (As i guessed yest). Surabji from background watch all this.. till i am here you cant meet mukta. Vishnu talk about teacherji to mukta the girl say that for some project i came to meet you but since the project is over i didnt call you. Vishnu say its okay and they order coffee. surabhi say pity vishnu, he never met mukta but he believed what she said. they show surabhi talking to mukta saying that she need to go out to meet her frnd as she is not well and say sorry that i am unable to be with you all. mukta convince her and ask her to leave. surabhi say still i am here lies will be surrounded.

they both leave. vishnu stop mukta and ask for teacherji's school. the girl stammer surabhi get tensed......surabhi come to rescue saying papa is waiting how long i was searching you. vishnu notice surabhi and enquire her generally then surabji ask vishnu whether they can dismiss. so they both leave... the girl thanked her. surabhi give money and ask her to leave. dont ever get caught.. and leave.

when meethi was about to eat food. girl 1 come and ask that whether she eat this much. meethi say it s given by vishnu... girl 1 say the girl should not eat until mayya and others eat. meethi get upset but stay silent.

girl 2 is eating food for someone. they lock the girl in the room and she open the door. they show meethi coming that side. girl 2 was scolding the locked girl. she hand over the food to her. she starts eating. girl 2 ask her to be silent. meethi remember that the shadow moving behind the dooe. she remember mayya words too. then she hear the person knocking the door. she move there all scared. (Why i feel this house is like some ghost house) Girl 2 notice meethi standing there and is shocked...

-Break-

meethi enquire girl 2 but the girl manage and leave from there.. when meethi was about to leave, she again sees the shadow and get scared and run off.. Comedy of the year... she complain to akash about the room and the shadow but akash never let her talk and convince her. he feel sorry for the kajiri bhabhi. she again talk about the shadow and share her fears to him...

-Break -

she share her fear about the figure behind the door but akash convince her saying he is there with her, she have nothing to fear. but meethi say she miss her family too much. akash say tomo mrng we will go to STD booth so that we can call them. meethi say you always say this, akash say promise and they both hug... akash think that meethi you are such a innocent to come and trapped.

precap: doctor saying operation is good. all are happy. they show raghu going inside and sitting next to tappu and touching her hand...

Edited by Banu148priya - 11 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Uttaran - 13th June 2013 Written Update

Maiyya starts walking forward when Surabhi stops her. What should I do with it (showing the divorce papers)? Maiyya asks what it is. She replies divorce papers! Till date you took decisions for everyone. Today you took such a big decision ' to end this revenge ' on your own? You dint feel like asking anyone? Tell me what do I do with this? I cannot understand if I am a part of that family or this family. Agarth and NIrbhay come there. Should I sign them or not? Why are you quiet? Tell me what should I do with it?
Maiyya replies what is there to think about it? Sign it. We don't have anything to do with that Iccha's family. surabhi retorts wow it is so easy for you to say this that we have nothing to do with that family. You are a woman you can understand what it means to give yourself to someone. A chant plays in the background. Until now you only cared about your revenge and now you have switched to your son. Agarth stops her. There is no point wasting your time in these question answers. Did you not hear what my sister said? Sign them. She walks up to him. Till today I did everything what you told me to do without thinking about the right and wrong. But today I am not able to understand if what I am doing today is right or not. Agarth says enough, no point discussing it any further. Sign them and end this chapter now only.

Sankrant is very happy because of Maiyya's decision. The revenge story has ended finally. I am so very happy about it. Everything has changed. Now it feels like home where there is no hate story and it is all because of you. Can you believe it that she has gone home to get home cooked food for me? One thing is for sure. Meethi bhabhi certainly have some magic in her. She came into your life and changed you and ultimately Maiyya too had to. You remember how you woke up taking Meethi bhabhi's name. There is something in her she doused the fire of revenge once and for all. Akash recalls his sweet romantic moments spent with Meethi.
Sankrant asks him what if bhabhi comes back. What will happen then? So much will change. Maiyya has already given up the revenge thing she will surely accept her too one day. Akash looks away.

Surabhi gives the signed papers to Agarth. She looks at Maiyya and says now you must be happy? Agarth cuts her off and walks up to Ekadish. Here are my daughter's divorce papers. Now can I ask you for something? Akash & Meethi's divorce papers! Nirbhay points out that they weren't sent. It shows that she is waiting to return here. Pavitra smirks. Their love is still on a high. Only you are not agreeing to it. Agarth takes her point forward. Everyone has questions in their hearts. Answer them.
Maiyya says what is there to answer. That Iccha's daughter wont come back to our house. Agarth raises his doubts. What if he (Akash) slits his wrists again? Maiyya looks shocked. Your son slit his hands for once and you closed the chapter of revenge from your life. What if he cuts it again would you then bring Meethi here to rule this haveli? She denies. He wont do it.
Agarth replies put your hand on your heart and say that it is true. Your son knows how to play with your emotions. You bent once and he understood it very well that you can bend down again. Hope it wont happen that like you gave up the revenge vow, you will also welcome Meethi back in this home? If Akash brings her here then what will you do? All wait for her answer with bated breath.

Sankrant tells Akash that Maiyya would stay angry with Meethi bhabhi for a few days then everything will be alright. Akash rejects the idea. Meethi wont come. What will she come for? What I and my family did to her how will she forget it all? His wise brother replies love'.love changes people. Your love is deep and real so she will come for sure. Whatever happened happened as per Maiyya's wish. If you tell her everything with a pure heart then she will come for sure.
Akash doesn't buy his point. Mine and her roads are different now. We will stay this way only. Sad piya plays on. I will have to forget her. sankrant asks for her number. Akash tells him not to call her but he doesn't budge. I will make you speak to her today. Your voice will melt down her anger. Akash negates saying she wont speak to me. sankrant insists for Meethi's number.

Mukku is speaking on phone with Vishnu about going to some restaurant. Meethi listens to the convo. Mukku tells her to get ready as all 3 of them will go together to have chaat and stuff (snacks). Meethi is in no mood to go. Mukku insists. I know you don't feel like going but you must. Your mood will change if you go out and meet new people.

Just then Meethi's phone rings. She wonders as to who would be calling at this hour. She says hello and Akash closes his eyes in pain as Piya O Re Piya plays. Meethi waits for a reply while on the other hand, Sankrant too signals him to speak. She has tears in her eyes. Who is calling? Why don't you say something? Akash tries to speak but ultimately disconnects the call. Tears roll down Meethi's cheek and he too is upset.
He tells Sankrant that he dint have the courage to speak to her. sankrant tells him to call again. Akash says I am unable to understand what Maiyya has agreed for. I don't even know if she wants me to keep relation with Meethi anymore or not. Firstly I will have to speak to her then only will I speak with Meethi. Sankrant teases him did you fell in love after asking Maiyya? When hate ends then love starts. What are you afraid of now? Akash says you still don't understand your Maiyya. She spoke about ending this revenge but she dint say if she will accept Meethi or not. She dint tell if she will let Meethi come back in my life or not. I don't want to give any false hope to Meethi. I will live with her memories. I will forget her.

Mukku asks about the caller. Meethi tells her she doesn't know for the call got cut. Mukku suggests calling back and Meethi does (yayyy yayyy!) akash sees her call and tells Sankrant about it who snatches the phone from him and says'..bhabhi!!! Meethi is shocked and in tears.

Akash snatches the phone back and it goes on loudspeaker mode. Meethi asks him to speak at leat. Mukku takes the phone from her. Whoever you are and if you are that Akash or anyone from that Aatishgarh then listen very carefully. She doesn't want to speak to you. Especially with Akash. You have done what you wanted to do but don't try to contact her again because we wont stay quiet. You left her this way'Meethi takes the phone and disconnects it. Akash is pained by Mukku's words immensely.

Meethi is in tears while Mukku is baffled by her behaviour. Why did you snatch the phone? Someone will keep calling / troubling you and you wont even reply. You should be the one scolding them after what they did to you. Don't you remember how they made you dance on Iccha ma's death and fed you sweets? Did you forget everything? Akash ruined your life. He married you and did a drama of love yet you snatched the phone from me. Tell me what is in your heart? Say it don't stay mum. Is it so that you still wait to hear from Aatishgarh? Do you still have place for that Akash in your heart? Do you still hope that Akash loves you? Meethi looks shocked by her words. Your silence tells me that you still want to talk to that AKash.

Sankrant tries to boost his brother's morale. There is still hope. Bhabhi dint say anything that girl (meaning Mukku) said it. Bhabhi's silence means that she still loves you. Yes she is angry but if you talk to her once she will understand. Till when will she not talk to you? Bare your heart to her and she will understand. Your love will fill all her wounds. Call again and tell her the truth. Put an end to all the misunderstandings.

Realizations strikes Meethi. Maybe what Mukku is saying is right. I had so much anger in me for them and Akash but don't know where it disappeared to. He cheated me yet do I still love him? Who would have called? She thinks hard'.bhabhi! Yes that was what he said. Whoever it is what if he called for the same reason for which Kajri did called? Is Akash really breathing his last breaths? God I cannot understand anything. Epi ends on her tearful yet confused face.

Precap: Akash tells his Maiyya, we will go to a new city, a new home. We both brothers will work hard and start a new life. She asks him nothing belonging to the past will be in that life. He negates. She pointedly asks about Meethi and waits for his answer. Akash and Sankrant look at each other.

Just copied from punjab**** site/..
CandyCrushh thumbnail
UTTARAN 14TH JUNE 2013 WU.

Sankrant tries to boost his brother's morale. What if she cut the call once?Bhabhi too wants to talk to you. It was that other girl who dint let you talk otherwise you would have spoken to her. Call her.

Mukta switches off Meethi's phone for her. Now no one will disturb you. She hears a car stopping outside. It must be Vishnu. Come let us go to eat snacks. She pulls her along downstairs.

Akash dials Meethi's phone only to find it switched off. He feels sad. Sankrant assures him that she will switch it on too. She will talk to you. Akash is in denial.

Vishnu comes there excited to take them out. Meethi apologizes. I told Mukta as well that I don't… He finishes her sentence….feel like going out. If yes then you must go out. Your mood will change. Meethi lashes out at them. You both pity me! She folds her hands. If you are feeling compassion for me then don't. I don't need anyone's mercy. I will take care of myself. Mukku very calmly handles her. There is no compassion. We genuinely want you to go out so that you feel fresh and better. Meethi apologizes for her behaviour. Sorry Mukta, sorry Vi…stops then completes…Vishnu. I don't know what happens to me now-a-days. Forgive me I don't want to go out today but I promise you whenever I feel like going out I will tell you only. Will you come then?Vishnu nods. Whenever you will call me, I will come. Meethi tells them to enjoy. She apologizes once again and leaves from there.

Sankrant is pacing in Akash's ward when Maiyya comes in with food. Sankrant tells her that they can take Akash home tomorrow. He will get discharged. She hands them both their favourite chapati's (potatoes –Akash's favourite and radish –Sankrant's favourite). Akash looks at his wrists. Maiyya my both hands are wounded you only feed me. She becomes emotional and obliges. Your wounds will heal asap as you are my son after all. Sankrant is happy that he is eating the food made by her after years. She tells him not to think back but eat. She recalls Agath's words. Akash slit his hands once and you gave up your revenge vow; what if he slits it again would you then bring Meethi back to Aatishgarh to rule over us?She is highly disturbed. Akash notices her looking lost. She says if I can ask you something and I want to answer me honestly. He nods. You wish to start a new life?Akash smiles. Yes Maiyya, I am just waiting for your nod. I will leave this home / haveli at once. We will go to a new city, a new home. We both brothers will work hard and start a new life. She asks him nothing belonging to the past will be in that life. He negates. She pointedly asks about Meethi and waits for his answer. Akash and Sankrant look at each other. She continues, you said there shouldn't be anything in your new life which reminds you of your past /revenge. Meethi is Iccha's carbon copy. If she stays in front of us then we will naturally remember everything. Why are you quiet?Tell me are you thinking of getting her back home?Akash thinks and answers in a no. I promise you now I wont look back. She asks him if he wont break his promise this time. He smiles (hurt) I wont. A tear swells up at the corner of his eye. She hugs him happily. Your Maiyya will be forever in debt of you. That one tear escapes his eye as sad piya plays.

Meethi is in front of Iccha's photo. Ma, you can see whatever is happening. I know you must be upset but don't worry. She stops when she sees Vishnu's reflection in Iccha's photo. You here?He tells her that he too wanted to see his teacher didi for one last time. If you will allow then I too would want to come along. She says I can understand but forgive me. I know its not your fault but if you come along someone will call you by your name. The very same thought will cross my mind time and again. I want to pray for my mother's soul with a pure heart. Hope you can understand what I am trying to say. He nods understanding. But I can share one secret with you –a secret name given by teacher didi. Only she used to call me by that name. Meethi becomes curious to know. He tells her –Pinku! She smiles. Why she used to call you Pinku?He narrates when he was small he was plump and had pink cheeks. Teacher didi used to pull them deepening the colour all the more. She smiles. He tells her to pray from his end as well. Will you meet when you will come back?She nods and says, bye Pinku. He smiles. Damini comes there with the asthi kalash.

Maiyya comes home with Akash & Sankrant. She calls out to Gomti & Pavitra telling them the same. Nirbhay is sitting there angrily. Akash asks him the same. Nirbhay taunts him if he thinks he has come after winning some war and everyone would wait at the door to welcome him. surabhi comes there with food. She too taunts Akash. If you want food as well then have it. Kajri didi has declined to eat. Akash looks upstairs worriedly. Nirbhay is super pissed off. Why dint you force it down her throat?Everyone is doing what they feel like. Give it to me I will feed it to her my way. Sankrant stops him. If you are so strong then show your strength on men. Why do you want to prove it on a woman?Nirbhay holds him by the neck angrily while he stands unfazed. I will pull your tongue out. Akash puts his hand on Nirbhay's and a chant plays in the background. I am wounded, looking weak to you but don't live in the misunderstanding that you can do anything to my brother or bhabhi. I have this enough strength in me. maiyya comes in between them telling them not to fight as they are all brother. She tells Nirbhay to inform Agarth that they will be leaving to immerse Avi's ashes today itself. She sends him off and tells her sons to change. She looks up at the haveli.

Yaadein title song plays as in Thakur House & Aatishgarh haveli everyone turns up dressed in white. In Thakur House, all bid a tearful adieu to Iccha with their best of memories playing in their minds. In Aatishgarh, everyone watches Maiyya, Sankrant and AKash leaving home with the kalash. They are highly disappointed and leave one by one. On one hand, Meethi takes the kalash from Damini while on the other Maiyya hands it over to Akash. Meethi too recalls her last happy moments spent with her mother. Jogi tells them to proceed. Veer informs him that he couldn't get direct tickets for Varanasi so will go to Lucknow and from there on will go by road. Jogi nods. Divya tells Damini to pray from her behalf as well. She nods back. Meethi and Akash are both leaving from their respective homes. The epi ends on Meethi stepping out to Thakur House with a tearful face.

Precap: Meethi, Kanha, Jogi, Veer & Damini reach the same place where Akash, Maiyya & Sankrant is. They are buying flowers from the opposite shops and do not see each other yet.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Uttaran - 17th June 2013 Written Update

Meethi and Akash are both leaving from their respective homes. Meethi steps out of Thakur House with a tearful face as Veer follows. Jogi tells DIvya & Mukta to care of themselves.

Jogi, Kanha, Veer, Damini and Meethi are in the car while on the other hand Sankrant, Maiyya & Akash are driving towards Illahabad in their jeep. A split screen of Akash & Meethi is shown. Kaisi hai ye udasi starts playing in as Meethi recalls how Akash had taught her riding a bike. Tears flow down her cheeks. Damini notices her upset and comforts her.

Akash notices a couple riding on the bicycle. He has flashback of him and Meethi riding in the jeep out of Aatishgarh. He notices a milestone indicating the distance left to reach their destination. Meethi's car is also nearing Illahabad. They both are holding the kalash in their lap hugging it close to their heart.

Sankrant is refuelling the jeep. Maiyya notices Akash lost and asks him about the same. Are you remembering your dad? He looks at the pot and back to Maiyya. Sankrant motions him to sit in the jeep.

Meethi is about 15 kms far from Illahabad. Mukku's words echo in her mind. Are you still hoping that that Akash still loves you? She rues why she is remembering him again and again when she doesn't have to meet him again ever.

Both the families reach Illahabad. Thakur family move ahead resulting in Meethi leaving alone. Har har gange chant plays. She tries to call out to them when a sadhu (an ascetic; yogi) stops her. It is easy to fall in love but the rest of the journey is extremely tough. What do you think that you will be free from all your previous birth's relations? No! After dipping this kalash in the river you will relieve the soul leading it to God but your very own soul is still stuck in an illusion – of love! Run but where will you go? You can never change what God has written in your destiny. He will come in front of you in all the turns of your life. Take this half garland. Half of it is yours and the rest half belongs to him. It is his right at this garland and at your soul too. Keep it with you. It will join with its other half very soon. She takes it hesitatingly. Piya o re piya tune plays as Damini comes to her rescue. They both move ahead.

The yogi stops in front of Akash. Keep this half garland with you. It symbolizes your incomplete love. He (God) will make you meet your love for sure. He leaves chanting shiva's names. Akash looks at the half garland. Maiyya comes there telling her to move ahead for the puja.

Meethi, Kanha, Jogi, Veer & Damini reach the same place where Akash, Maiyya & Sankrant is. They are buying flowers from the opposite shops and do not see each other yet. Piya o re piya plays in the background as both the families leave from their respective places without noticing each other.

Meethi & Akash are buying flowers from exactly opposite shops. Both are looking lost in some thoughts. Damini comes to her side. Akash feels something and turns but by then Meethi has left from there. He stares confusedly at the shop and then back at the kalash as a piercing Piya plays.

Thakur family proceeds towards the ganges shore for puja. The puja begins with Asto Ma Satgamaya chant. Maiyya and Sankrant are also sitting for a puja right behind Meethi. Their priest also begins the puja with a Ganesha chant. Meethi is crying. Damini prays for forgiveness from Iccha if she did any mistake by chance. Veer tells her to bless their daughter so that she can start her life afresh. Twamev maata plays. Kanha tells his Maiyya that Meethi & Anni are now his responsibility. I promise I wont let nay troubles come their way. Meethi says, ma whenever I am in a dilemma, please show me the right path. Bless me that I become like you.
-Break-

The priest announces that the puja has been done with. Let us proceed for the asthi visarjan. All get up. Kanha is holding the kalash in his hands while Meethi accompanies him till the river. He opens the holy thread around the pot uncovering it. Meethi becomes tearful while Sankrant & Maiyya's puja continues. Kanha lets the ashes flow in the river. Meethi watches everything blankly. Kanha bids his mother a tearful adieu. Everyone has tears in their eyes.

Meethi wishes to stay back here for some more time. I want to look at the kalash till it disappears out of sight. Kanha wonders how she will manage alone in an unknown city. She assures him that she will call him when she is done and he can come and pick her up. He nods and they all leave.

Meethi looks back at the kalash. She sits down on the steps and breaks down. She recalls her first meeting with Iccha in Satara jail. Iccha – its been years that I saw you and you have so much bitterness in your heart for me? Dear Daughter! Meethi warns her not to call her her daughter. Don't even try it by mistake.
She cries hard. Ma, please forgive me. You are going far from my eyes but you will always remain in my heart. Forever! Forever – in my memories! I will miss you ma.

-Break-

Meethi is walking back towards the car when she notices a lady. She stops to look at her only to realise that it is Akash's Maiyya. She remembers how she had come to know from Maiyya that she had danced to celebrate their enemy's death.
She notices Sankrant sitting with her. He is the same man who had told me to run away from Aatishgarh. What is he doing with Maiyya? A flashback of Sankrant instigating Meethi to run away is shown while in another one Maiyya terms him as a loafer telling people to run from here. She thinks maybe he is from their family only.

She hears a mother wailing for her dead son and something strikes her. She looks back at Maiyya and Kajri didi's words ring loud in her mind. Devar ji (Akash) needs you or he will die. She is shocked. What if she was calling me to tell this only that Akash is no more? Has Maiyya come here to perform his last rites? No, this cant be! She has flashes of breaking her own mangalsutra. It is all because of me. I only am responsible for my hubby's end. Vishnu! NO!

Suddenly, she notices a guy in the river praying. Main Waari Jawan plays as she looks at him with tears in his eyes. She stands relieved yet pained. She calls out to him – Vishnu! He turns back hearing her voice and looks equally pained too.

Precap: Akash gets out of the river and climbs the stairs. Meethi runs towards him crossing over Maiyya and Sankrant. They both stand face to face with each other their eyes reflecting what is in their hearts.
Edited by behappyever - 10 years ago
CandyCrushh thumbnail
18th June 2013 Written Update

Meethi notices a guy in the river praying. She looks at him with tears in her eyes. She stands relieved yet pained. She calls out to him – Vishnu! He turns back hearing her voice and looks equally pained too. Piya o re piya starts playing in the background as they both advance towards each other. Maiyya and Sankrant notice Meethi as well. Akash gets out of the river and climbs the stairs. Meethi runs towards him crossing over Maiyya and Sankrant. They both stand face to face with each other.

She smiles happily. You are alive? For a second I thought that I had lost you. If something happens to you then I wont be able to live. I would die. I cannot live without you. Thank God you are alright. In her excitement she is about to hold his cheeks when she stops realising what she was about to do. She has flashback of asking him if he is Vishnu or Akash. He tells her his name – Akash. He looks at her hands held in air. She takes them backed shocked. Maiyya watches everything keenly though she is waiting with bated breath as to what is about to happen.

Meethi utters….I regret that I fell in love with a guy like you. I regret it. She turns and runs off. Akash takes a step forward but the stops. He quietly watches her go with tears in his eyes.Different incidents start playing in Ekadish's mind. When Akash was wounded he had asked for Meethi; Agarth warning her that Akash can slit his wrists again to ask for Meethi to be brought back to Aatishgarh. She goes to him with Sankrant following her. She also recalls him promising her that he wont go back to Meethi ever. She holds his hand and brings him back to where the puja is happening. Rupam dehi chant plays as all 3 of them sit for the puja.

Jogi calls Thakur House. Divya picks up. He tells her that they bid final adieu to Iccha today. Divya is tearful. She talks to Damini next and tries to comfort her. You have filled onle one of your responsibility. You have to be strong for Meethi and Kanha. Meethi has gone so quiet since last few days. Damini nods. What else would she do? Her life has been so unjust to her. Both my kids have been cheated and their happiness robbed. When they needed their mother most at that time God snatched their mother from them. Now there is only emptiness in their lives. I don't know what to say. Divya tells her to be strong. They disconnect the call. Damini rues first Kanha was upset now Meethi is too. Veer assures her that they all will support their kids. Together we will get happiness back in their lives. Their wounds will heal with our love. They will start living again. Have faith. Damini looks at a lost Kanha looking out of the window.

Sankrant asks Akash why did you not stop bhabhi. God gave you a chance and you lost it. Rupam dehi chant plays as Sankrant decides to go and talk to his bhabhi. I will apologize to her and make her understand everything.
Akash stops him. We are here to do our dad's asthi visarjan. Har har gange chant begins. Right now nothing else is important. Rest if you are talking about me and Meethi then I must tell you that there is nothing between us anymore. Maiyya tells the pandit ji to begin the chants and rituals while Sankrant keeps looking towards the direction of where Meethi had ran off.

Tappu is looking at a pic of Iccha and herself. Rathore comes there asking if she is ok. She tells him that ma was right. Iccha's ashes were her last memento with us. Now there is nothing left but memories only. It seems like only yesterday when both our families lived together happily. Flashbacks of small Iccha & Tappu are shown playing and enjoying. Today I dint have any strength to step out of the room when the kalash was being taken away. rathore very sweetly tells her that she is here only…in your every heartbeat. Tappu smiles sadly. It is good to lighten our mood but the reality is that Iccha is no more with us. She is not here amongst us. Now Meethi is my responsibility. I will hold her hand and help her come out of the bitterness of her life. I will show her a new way.
Rathore interrupts. Forgive me but I don't feel anyone has any right to take someone else's decisions. Looking at Meethi it is clear that she is confused whether she still loves Akash or not. She needs her time to realise what she wants.
Tappu doesn't listen to him. Ma I feel like we should look for a right kind of guy for our Meethi and get her married again. Nani is amazed with her decision. Ram hi Rakhey, till now Iccha's ashes haven't even soaked well in the ganges and you are talking about marriage? Plus she hasn't even got divorced yet. Divya agrees with Nani. After someone's demise we don't do any celebration for a year's time. Nani adds that this isn't a game of puppets. Marry one day and take divorce the other day. Rathore listens on quietly.

Tappu shouts back. What age are you living in? You are talking old and orthodox things. Now the time has changed. Now no one believes in these rituals. I just want a good guy for my daughter with whom she can start a new life. She must forget her past. Nani gives her back rightly (for the second time logical…good going!). It's not easy and who better to know this than you. If it was the case then you would have started your life afresh with Rathore. Everyone looks shocked. Don't feel bad. Though I am old yet my mind is still at its right place. She leaves angrily. Divya leaves after her assuring Tappu that all will be fine. Rathore & Tappu look at each other uncomfortably.

Meethi stands before a havan kund and cries hard. Her 2 souls appear on her either side. Who are you crying for, that cheater? They are of no use for him. Wipe them off. The second one tells her not to stay quiet today or else she wont get her answers ever. Meethi asks aloud, what is left there to ask?

Akash while doing the puja thinks what is left to say now. The Vishnu who loved you is dead.All the while a chant plays. Meethi's souls tell her to go and ask him why he played with her heart. If you are still crying for him then you would repent. Meethi rues as to why she still loves him.

Akash in his mind tells her that he isn't worthy of her love.Her reflection reminds her that now your heart should only bear hatred for him. go and take all the answers from him for once and all.Akash says, let your tears flow today and end my existence in your life for forever.Meethi's reflections are upset thinking that she still loves him. Akash on the other hand is ashamed too, of himself and his love. I gave you pain by lying to you now it is my turn to bear it.

They tell Meethi not to shed tears for a guy like him. Now only cradle hatred in your heart. Go and ask him what all you want to. Break this relation which is anyhow a burden for you. Let the fake identity of it dissolve. This isn't the time to fall weak. You must stand strong now. meethi cannot take it anymore. She holds her ears shouting at them to stop it. Her inner reflections disappear as she stands helpless and tearful.

Akash, Maiyya & Sankrant advance towards the ganges to let the ashes merge into the river. Maiyya tells Akash, since years I kept it dear to me and the revenge as well. Today I am bidding both of them farewell only for your sake. I am giving up the revenge game for you. I just have one hope from you that you wont do anything which will make me regret that I let the chance to avenge my hubby's death go waste. He nods saying he wont do any such thing. She adds that she doesn't want him to go back to Meethi ever. He replies that he has taken the name of Meethi out of his life.

Precap: Meethi tells Akash (standing with his back towards her ), listen to one thing today. I, Meethi promise you that I will hate you from today onwards. Akash has tears in his eyes. Mr. Akash Chatterjee you are dead for me. Meethi hates you. I hate you Akash. Akash closes his eyes in pain.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
19th June 2013 written update

Break this relation which is anyhow a burden for you. Let the fake identity of it dissolve. This isn't the time to fall weak. You must stand strong now. meethi cannot take it anymore. She holds her ears shouting at them to stop it. Her inner reflections disappear as she stands helpless and tearful. Piya o re piya plays as she speaks aloud. I know I fall weak when I see him. For a second I had thought that he was dead. How would I live without him? But when I saw him I went mad with happiness. What do I do as I love him? But he doesn't deserve my love. He is nothing but a liar who cheated me in love. He hates me and now I will reply him back in the very same language of hatred.

Divya and Nani are in the kitchen. Divya tries to make Nani realise that Tappu is right about Meethi. Nani tells her that I understand that that Iccha has done a lot for our family but why does Tappu keep talking about Meethi all the time? Divya is surprised. Do you not want her to be happy? nani retorts if I look like an enemy to you? She also has a daughter. Why does she always talk about Meethi? Divya tries to make her understand Meethi's circumstances. It is not that she doesn't worry about Mukku but think about what Meethi must be going through right now.
Nani stays put. First divorce then marry her off again then what? I am even worried that if Mukku likes some guy then Tappu would give Meethi's hand in his. Mukku listens to all this. We are talking about Meethi's second marriage while Mukku is still unmarried.
Mukku speaks up. I know you want my happiness but for me Meethi comes first. Her happiness is equal to my happiness only. If this second marriage can change her life for better than I want her to marry first. She leaves while Nani chants Ram hi Rakhey upset.

The priest tells Akash to flow the ashes in the river. Maiyya becomes emotional and bids her husband a silent farewell with Har Har Gange playing. She leaves with Sankrant in tow while Akash stands back at the bank of the river.

Surabhi is cutting veggies. Gomti comes and taunts her. if you will take this much time in cutting veggies than what who will do the rest of the work. Work fast for this isn't your in-laws place.
Surabhi asks her if she holds any grudge against her that she keeps taunting her all the time. You treat me like a servant. They were better than you. Though that relation was fake, the relation and emotions were real and by heart. But then how would you know anything about a hubby's love? gomti smiles at her. You too get angry but why me? Whatever is happening with you is because of jiji (Ekadish's) promise. So concentrate on your work. And if your hubby was so good then why did he not try once to reach out to you to know why you did all this? Why did he not call you but sent the divorce papers? She leaves.

Akash stands facing the river when Meethi calls him from behind. Mr. Akash Chatterjee! The rain starts pouring. She taunts him a bit about respect and blessing. Your game of love and cheating started from the temple itself. You did not even feel scared of Him? In my life there exists one more temple – my Anni's home. You also ruined the sacredness of that home. You hurt my mother, my Anni. I met that real Vishnu. He has been brought up by ma and has such good values. Aren't you ashamed that you stole someone else's identity? You wanted to avenge then why did you not act from front? You could have killed me with a knife but shouldn't have backstabbed me. You made a big joke of my love. Now I wont fall in love or trust someone ever again. These words don't exist in my life anymore. I regret falling in love with you. I regret the fact that I dint trust Mukta but Vishnu (stops) – this is not your name. Akash! I never recall this name and if I do, I feel I am talking to some stranger. But the truth is that you are a stranger for me only. You came for taking revenge on Maiyya's command. If you have a knife, kill me right now. Be a man, kill me and end this revenge story for once and all. End everything. Why don't you look at me? (He stands pained by her words all this while). Oh, it is my fault how would you look at me for you must be laughing at me right now. maiyya's revenge is done now. But I shed tears of blood for you. All the time I was thinking about you only. (Piya plays…I love it!). Your memories disturb me all the time. Today I did asthi visarjan of my mother. You must be having an image of Meethi chanting I love you Vishnu all the time in your mind but today I will tell you the truth. I, Meethi promise you that I will hate you from today onwards. Akash has tears in his eyes. Mr. Akash Chatterjee you are dead for me. Meethi hates you. I hate you Akash. Akash closes his eyes in pain. She leaves from there crying.

Akash finally sheds tears with Piya o re Piya in background. How do I tell you? How to explain to you that in my heart I only have love for you! I still love you Meethi and will continue doing so all my life.

Jogi tells Kanha to give himself time for time is the best healer of everything. I know it is easy to say it but hard to put into practise. It will take time to start your life again and you will face lot many troubles on your path. Veer adds that what if your one relation broke off you must give yourself another chance. You and Meethi will have to hold someone's hand and learn to trust again. Your whole life is in front of you. Jogi tells that they both loved someone genuinely. To love with a pure heart is God's gift. They have been cheated in the name of love. They will take their time to heal but don't give up. Kanha tells them that however much the pain be now the relation is over. I am only scared if I come face to face with Surabhi then how I would react. I might fall weak. He asks for Meethi and goes to get her from the ghaat (where they had gone to do the puja).

Akash requests the priest to help him give a tribute to someone. They head off towards the river chanting mantras. Meethi is crying in her room. Lambi judai starts playing. She wipes her tears, opens the cupboard and takes out a pen and envelope.Akash pays his farewell to Iccha. Today I accept all my sins. If possible then forgive me Meethi. Iccha ji, I am giving up the poison of revenge and hatred today. I have hurt you and my Meethi a lot but not anymore. Now there wont be any hatred or revenge. I have ended my relation with you for Maiyya.
Akash is praying while Meethi looks at the divorce papers. The song continues all the while. Akash seeks pandit ji's blessings.

Meethi thanks Akash. Till now my hands used to shiver whenever I was to sign these papers but not anymore. When I saw you today I understood that you can only lie (how?). that is the reason why you dint even look in my eye.

Akash says how could I look into your eyes? You would have seen my love for you in them.

Meethi – you made a joke of my love. I don't trust you anymore.

Akash – I know I have cheated you how would you trust me now?

Meethi – trust? On you? Never! You are nothing but a liar, even your whole family is full of liars.

Akash – agreed but my love for you is true.

Meethi – now there exists only one truth in my life – there is no place for you in my life. When you can play such games for your Maiyya's sake then I too can do this for my mother. Now there is no relation between us.

Akash – its all over now. I sacrificed your love so that you stay alive. Maiyya agreed not to seek revenge for the very same reason that I stay away from you. Now there wont be any hatred or revenge.

Meethi – everything is over. You ended everything today Mr. Akash Chatterjee and I hate you for this.

The episode ends on the split screen of Meethi & Akash.

Precap: Iccha wants to say something to Meethi (dream sequence). I am upset with you. Why did you end a real and alive relation today along with my asthi visarjan? Meethi doesn't know what else to do with it. He doesn't love me but hates me. I too hate him. Iccha tells her that being her daughter she cannot hate anyone ever.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Uttaran20th June 2013 written update

Akash – its all over now. I sacrificed your love so that you stay alive. Maiyya agreed not to seek revenge for the very same reason that I stay away from you. Now there wont be any hatred or revenge. And there wont be any relation between us just as Maiyya wished.

Meethi – everything is over. You ended everything today Mr. Akash Chatterjee and I hate you for this. Piya o re piya as she determinedly signs the papers as Meethi Chatterjee. Akash sits praying while Meethi sits looking at the papers with tears in her eyes.

Sankrant makes Maiyya sit in the car as it is raining heavily. Sankrant stops Akash. What are you doing? Do you not want to meet bhabhi? God has given you this chance to meet her. it wont be tough to find out which hotel is she staying into. Maiyya waits for his answer. He tells his brother, I don't have any relation with Meethi. This was the promise to Maiyya right. What is the point of looking towards something which we don't have to tread on? Sankrant nods his head sadly. All sit in the car and head off.

Bell rings. Surabhi goes to open it only to find Kanha. She is stunned to see him. He tells her that they all had come to Illahabad to do Maiyya's asthi visarjan. Aatishgarh was nearby so I thought of coming here to take the DIVORCE PAPERS. You must have signed them by now. She asks him to come in and wants to get water for him. He stops her. When there is no relation between us then why are you welcoming me like this? He spreads his hand in front of her asking for the paper. I will leave asap as everyone must be waiting for me. She nods tearfully and goes inside to get them.

Meethi looks at the signed divorce papers and Tadeva Lagnam plays. She hears her mother calling out to her. She is happily surprised – ma! Why did you leave me alone? Do you know how much I am missing you? Iccha smiles. I can always hear you. I dint leave you. Meethi says you knew that I was worried that's why you came na. How do you always get to know when I need you?

Iccha says, I am your mother that's why. I can always make out when my daughter is upset and needs me. I will always be in front of you. But I want to say something to you. I am upset with you. Why did you end a real and alive relation today along with my asthi visarjan? Meethi doesn't know what else to do with it. He doesn't love me but hates me. I too hate him. Iccha tells her that being her daughter she cannot hate anyone ever. And always remember that one shouldn't take any decision when they are angry. Meethi asks her to tell her what she wants. I will do as you say.

Iccha denies. I wont say anything to you but your heart will. Your inner voice will tell it all to you and do listen to it when it says something to you. Meethi wants her to tell everything clearly. I cannot understand anything of what you are saying. Iccha smiles. You will – just listen to your heart and you will find all your answers. Take care of yourself. She disappears while Meethi keeps requesting her to not talk in riddles. Tell ma…please!

Maiyya looks at Sankrant and Akash. Akash is looking out of the windows and his past moments with Meethi come out flashing in front of him. A new song – ik tu hi plays as both Meethi and Akash recall the moments spent with each other.
Maiyya comments that finally she feels relieved of the burden which she was carrying. Now we will start a new life. Sankrant shares his happiness for the fact that he would stay with them. But Akash still doesn't look happy. maiyya notices him while he is lost in his memory lane. He recalls Meethi telling him – Mr. Akash Chatterjee you are dead for me! meethi recalls his first I love you and stands confused. Meethi's I hate you reverberates in Akash's mind loud and clear. She looks at the divorce papers and starts walking towards them.

Before her, Veer picks up the papers. He notices them signed and feels relieved. No father would want to see his daughter's house breaking down. But this is the best way to end that relation which was based on lies. I pray to God to fill your life with happiness again – such happiness which ends all the bitterness of the past. See, Iccha our daughter has taken the right decision. Let Kanha come we will leave for home. Meethi nods though she is torn.

Surabhi brings the papers. Nirbhay watches from upstairs as Kanha kind of snatches the papers from her. She stops him and takes off the mangalsutra. He takes it angrily while Tadeva Lagnam chant plays. She tells him to forgive her if possible.
He stops. Forgiveness? How come you are suddenly asking for forgiveness from me? You have been living here since days did you forget this word then? Suddenly when I have come here you are asking for forgiveness? If you were courageous enough then you should have told me everything before leaving or you should have at least called me once to explain everything to me. no need to seek forgiveness from me. You should rather seek it from Nani, Nanu, Ammo Nani, Iccha Maiyya, & Meethi. You broke their hearts. They loved you truly knowing fully well that you were an orphan. How would they know it that you live in such a big haveli? You came in our house to cheat and spy on us. All your lies were accepted as truth by them but in turn you only hurt them. You are the one who broke all the relations and are asking for forgiveness from me? You should rather be punished and handed over to the police. But I know that Ammo Nani wont be happy to know that you are in jail. But you will be punished by that God and his punishment will be greater than what you will get in jail. Nirbhay is super pissed off. Remember my words Surabhi!
He turns to leave when Nirbhay calls out to him angrily. Kanha turns to look at him.

Nirbhay says you spoke a lot son-in-law while standing here. How dare you? Surabhi tries to stop him from advancing towards Kanha. Don't go anything to him bhaiya. Let him go please. He has no fault in this. Nirbhay keeps telling her to move aside but she stays put. I wont let you go.

Kanha gets a call and tells that he would be home in an hour. Nirbhay pushes Suarbhi aside. What did you think that you will taunt my sister and go back to Mumbai? He holds him by collar. Surabhi is shocked. Kanha very calmly says, so you are her brother (she looks down). Now I understand why she did that to us. When she will have a brother and family like yours than what else would one expect? Nirbhay tells him to lower his volume or else he will pull out his tongue. You insulted my home and sister if I let go of you now than I will change my name. Kanha stands unfazed by his words.

Surabhi comes in between them. Kanha replies I just showed the mirror to Surabhi. What di you think that you will scare me like this? Listen carefully, I dint do anything wrong for which I should be scared. Nirbhay warns him. Now you will see what it is to be scared.
Surabhi pushes him back. Let him go. I have lived with him for years but he never raised his hand or voice on me. It was me who did wrong to him, cheated him not him. I beg of you to let him go. Nirbhay tells her to stop her lectures and move aside. She doesn't budge. If you wish to raise a hand then raise it on me. Everyone else comes out to see the commotion. Your enmity is from Iccha Maiyya & Meethi. He is not even related to them by blood.
Kanha shouts. My every drop of blood is a debt to my Maiyya. Iccha Maiyya's enemy is my enemy. Agarth comes downstairs now. And the bad blood which is flowing in your blood….Surbahi tries to stop Nirbhay but this time he pushes her hard outside the door. He makes a fist ready to hit Kanha but stops when he notices Akash (Surabhi falls in his brother's arms). He takes down his fist as Akash kind of glares at him.

Precap: Agarth tells everyone that looking at the recent happenings I have decided to take over the responsibility of this home. Tell me Akash would you do as I say? Akash nods. Maiyya adds that she trusts her brother. They will do whatever he says. Agarth tells Akash to get Meethi back to her in-laws place leaving Maiyya shocked. Go and win her love again.

sophiatamrez thumbnail
Why no written updates are there, please do give us written updates