.::Daily Episode Discussion Thread::. - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Well, Tapasya's remorse doesn't make any sense to me...well it happens in many shows...but i dont quite agree with it logically...

A negative character suddenly decides after 15-20 yrs that he/she ought to be good and correct their wrongdoings...

What about those 15-20yrs? What ichcha has lost cannot be returned.
these CV's r sadist. now veer again lost his memory. h8 them a lot😡
Cut d crap cvs
get saurabh
n show us yuvi mukta lovestory instead of useless rape scenes n milk memory track
on top that vishnu meethi story and worst is tej lusting for mukta
Originally posted by princessofkesar

Saurabh Raj Jain

oh man jaan ur so missed

how can anyone like this rapist 😡🤢 defiler of woman how can Mukta like him who abused in the most demeanest sense 🤢
is surabhi with vishnu? who was that woman in the shadow? or is it nani ?
Originally posted by rasyafan

how can anyone like this rapist 😡🤢 defiler of woman how can Mukta like him who abused in the most demeanest sense 🤢

we like saurabh
as far as rape thing is concerned wat rathore did taps is rape.
Took advantage of taps wen she was unconscious.
Mukta was born lyk dis na?
Check defination of rape
rathore raped taps and yuvi attempted rape.
he blackmailed tap to marry na?
How u can lyk him?
Just coz rasya has gud chemistry and taps accepted him.

So wat is probs wid us?
We lyk their chemistry
we love saurabh
he is fantastic actor.
And if cvs show mukta changing yuvi and accepting him.

At least yuvi got punishment, rathore never got.

Check d articles yuvi and mukta are supposed to be pair, they introduced rape track in between spoiled it.

We will never accept it, would want to show cvs this things in other light and correct their mistakes.

Cvs were mad not to utilise their chemistry, u can c urself there are many yukta fans.

Mukta loves iccha so much dat she was ready to marry disgusting tej!
Than y she can't marry yuvi if sumthings happen and it is required to remove their family out of sum trouble n reform yuvi to help veecha.
family.

U agree na all fingers are not same.
Every1's pov to c sumthing is different.

Y cvs did not get new hero for mukta?
Y there were so many articles about their marriage ?
U did not c many post leap yukta scenes right?
If u had seen than u would have realised lyk small things from costumes,bg music was same.
Always sum things would happen and this two will land up together.

If yuvi is failed rapist than rathore is rapist,
and just coz taps doesnt remember wat he did, and now she has accepted him, and there was no case filed against him and just coz he is positive character and potrayed by gud actor lyk gaurav .u can't change this fact.

B4 u reply check legal defination of rape. Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
saurabh u  r so missed here

we like saurabh
as far as rape thing is concerned wat rathore did taps is rape.
Took advantage of taps wen she was unconscious.
Mukta was born lyk dis na?
Check defination of rape
rathore raped taps and yuvi attempted rape.
he blackmailed tap to marry na?
How u can lyk him?
Just coz rasya has gud chemistry and taps accepted him.

So wat is probs wid us?
We lyk their chemistry
we love saurabh
he is fantastic actor.
And if cvs show mukta changing yuvi and accepting him.

At least yuvi got punishment, rathore never got.

Check d articles yuvi and mukta are supposed to be pair, they introduced rape track in between spoiled it.

We will never accept it, would want to show cvs this things in other light and correct their mistakes.

Cvs were mad not to utilise their chemistry, u can c urself there are many yukta fans.

Mukta loves iccha so much dat she was ready to marry disgusting tej!
Than y she can't marry yuvi if sumthings happen and it is required to remove their family out of sum trouble n reform yuvi to help veecha.
family.

U agree na all fingers are not same.
Every1's pov to c sumthing is different.

Y cvs did not get new hero for mukta?
Y there were so many articles about their marriage ?
U did not c many post leap yukta scenes right?
If u had seen than u would have realised lyk small things from costumes,bg music was same.
Always sum things would happen and this two will land up together.

If yuvi is failed rapist than rathore is rapist,
and just coz taps doesnt remember wat he did, and now she has accepted him, and there was no case filed against him and just coz he is positive character and potrayed by gud actor lyk gaurav .u can't change this fact.

B4 u reply check legal defination of rape.

Thankks for your views but one simple fact makes a huge difference between the two cases both the parties Raghu and Tapu were equally at fault Tapasaya was also at fault. Both of them were DRUNK. IF she had filed a case then a judge would and could not over look this point and a fact just becasue Raghu is a man. Besides they never revealed that he FORCED HER FOCEFULLY. Had they shown then yes Raghu would have been a rapist. Why should I give Tapu a leverage just becasue she is a female. Where was her consciousness when Raghu was with her why did she not shout. None of this was shown or revealed.

As for Yuvak or whatever his name is and Mukta, she was not willing to have sex with him yet Yuvak FORCED HER OR ATLEAST FORCEFULLY TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

Second fact Raghu is not characterless as shown Yuvak or whateve to be.

Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago

Thankks for your views but one simple fact makes a huge difference between the two cases both the parties Raghu and Tapu were equally at fault Tapasaya was also at fault. Both of them were DRUNK. IF she had filed a case then a judge would and could not over look this point and a fact just becasue Raghu is a man. Besides they never revealed that he FORCED HER FOCEFULLY. Had they shown then yes Raghu would have been a rapist. Why should I give Tapu a leverage just becasue she is a female. Where was her consciousness when Raghu was with her why did she not shout. None of this was shown or revealed.

As for Yuvak or whatever his name is and Mukta, she was not willing to have sex with him yet Yuvak FORCED HER OR ATLEAST FORCEFULLY TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH HER.

we r not denying fault of yuvi ,

but i think u did not read the ipc n term n condition.

so tom any guy can take advantage of girl if she is drunk?
u mean taps in her unconscious state gave consent to raghu?
did she tried to seduce him?

u know there are cases where males are punished of rape even after consensual relation wid women , if women had  mis  interpreted him as her husband under certain conditions eg alcohol intoxication etc.

this is just like some people blaming mukta , that she encouraged yuvi by accepting gifts , going out wid him late nite , using him, and going to hotel room alone wid guy.

i always took side of mukta n not yuvi in this case.

if u see my first comment was referring to the actor , that we r missing him,
u commented as if   srj is rapist.

we love saurabh , he is great actor whether he is positive or negative  just the way you people love taps.

wat is our fault if we want his return in positive shade and want to c our fav pair , after all this is fiction show.
so many bakwas has been shown here , and criminal are free. atleast the case of yuvi srj did show wat circumstance made yuvi like this , y he is so rude arrogant ? and yuvi  is serving punishment for this.

you don't like the pair u don't support , we like it we will support.
i don't interfere here in anyone's likes n dislikes.

some people have opened thread  to discuss such topic and we already discussed it.
u can do it if ur interested , but u can't point out other if  they like sumone! right?
did u see me objecting people if they like taps , iccha , raghu , nani , veer , umed , vishnu ?
there r fans of vishnu n umed also here.

basically u choose wrong thread n post to discuss it.

if someone had open topic  regarding do u want yukta or not , we could discuss it.
many discussion has happened on it , rite from they r like bro-sis , till this yuvi is misfit for mukta.

ultimately conclusion was we always supported this pair , no matter how yuvi is , even if he  is misfit coz they have just amazing chemistry , both r my fav actors and i watch ut  only coz of them not for rasya n veecha.
 so yukta fans generally limit discussion in yukta at , coz some people have  bashed yuvi , mukta n yukta pair in past  going to the extent of personal remark on actor.

if  u want  to discuss , u r free to open the topic. i will be there to support my fav actors n pair 

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago

[/QUOTE]

we r not denying fault of yuvi ,

but i think u did not read the ipc n term n condition.

so tom any guy can take advantage of girl if she is drunk?
u mean taps in her unconscious state gave consent to raghu?
did she tried to seduce him?

u know there are cases where males are punished of rape even after consensual relation wid women , if women had  mis  interpreted him as her husband under certain conditions eg alcohol intoxication etc.

this is just like some people blaming mukta , that she encouraged yuvi by accepting gifts , going out wid him late nite , using him, and going to hotel room alone wid guy.

i always took side of mukta n not yuvi in this case.

if u see my first comment was referring to the actor , that we r missing him,
u commented as if   srj is rapist.

we love saurabh , he is great actor whether he is positive or negative  just the way you people love taps.

wat is our fault if we want his return in positive shade and want to c our fav pair , after all this is fiction show.
so many bakwas has been shown here , and criminal are free. atleast the case of yuvi srj did show wat circumstance made yuvi like this , y he is so rude arrogant ? and yuvi  is serving punishment for this.

you don't like the pair u don't support , we like it we will support.
i don't interfere here in anyone's likes n dislikes.

some people have opened thread  to discuss such topic and we already discussed it.
u can do it if ur interested , but u can't point out other if  they like sumone! right?
did u see me objecting people if they like taps , iccha , raghu , nani , veer , umed , vishnu ?
there r fans of vishnu n umed also here.

basically u choose wrong thread n post to discuss it.

if someone had open topic  regarding do u want yukta or not , we could discuss it.
many discussion has happened on it , rite from they r like bro-sis , till this yuvi is misfit for mukta.

ultimately conclusion was we always supported this pair , no matter how yuvi is , even if he  is misfit coz they have just amazing chemistry , both r my fav actors and i watch ut  only coz of them not for rasya n veecha.
 so yukta fans generally limit discussion in yukta at , coz some people have  bashed yuvi , mukta n yukta pair in past  going to the extent of personal remark on actor.

if  u want  to discuss , u r free to open the topic. i will be there to support my fav actors n pair 

[/QUOTE]

I am saying on the basis of what was shown in Uttaran

Did they show that it was not consensual sex with Raghu and Tapu did they show that it was rape

Had Tapu was shown protested shouted screaming then I think knowing Raghu he would have left her immediately as we are discussing a lot of things hypothetically here 

Did they not show that they both were drunk BOTH OF THEM so how come only Raghu should be punished

But yes they categorically showed that it was not consesual sex with Yuvraj and Mukta they showed ATTEMPTED RAPE

SIMPLE
please read my comments once again 
"how can anyone like this rapist 😡🤢 defiler of woman how can Mukta like him who abused in the most demeanest sense 🤢"

rapist yuvi not the actor

It is very simple for me I like the actor I liked him when he was anand a v sweet little brother and I liike him as Vishnuji especially his smiling teasing face of Vishnuji he is MIND BLOWING as Vishnuji in Deva Di Deva that one serial I do watch sometimes because it is so divine with brilliant actors and brilliant performances but most of all I like the dialogs v much

I hate him as yuvraj or Yuvi  as a characterless guy and I don't want either Meethi or Mukta to do anything with guys such as Yuvraj or vishnu Jitna door rahen utna achchha hai I am sure even Raghu and Veer as parents will make sure that they keep their daughters away from such bad guys.For that matter even Kanha will keep his sisters away from such guys.

In fact girls have no respect for guys like Yuvraj who force them and rape them or look at them with indecency. Tapu hated Raghu becasue of it but she never blamed it and I don't know about Mukta I have not seen much of her esp after that incident I just saw her at the court where Ichchha was crying to see her son being taken away.

If it comes to reality then I will not tolerate such guys or girls of our country I think their best place is jail esp after the incident of 23 December with that poor girl 😲 😡 sorry the entire world has been showcked from the incident and Bharat ki pole bhi khul gayee poori duniya ke samne ki iss desh ki betiyan kitni a surakshit hai har gali me har more par yahan tak bhi kee apne ghar me bhi surakshit nahi hai 😔

Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago