Uttaran

.::Daily HIGHLIGHT Thread::.

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Party People!

Well...seeing that we have had so many issues with updates recently...we needed to come up wtih a solution...so here it is...this solution was actually suggested by a fellow forum member (s.pip23) ...

Live Update Thread

the purpose of this thread is very simple...anyone watching the live show can begin posting parts of the update on this thread...either one person can go the entire show or a few people can take it in parts...its really up to you guys...the days we have the regular update will be great...but for the days when we have nothing i think this thread will help...

anyone is allowed to post the Live Update at this point...maybe once we get members involved we can regulate it more...but for now its open to all members...

this thread is strictly for the live updates and live updates only...those that want to discuss the happenings of the show can do so here at the Daily Episode Discussion Thread...

NOTE: DO NOT open new topics asking for updates, they will be closed immediately.

Uttaran DT 
Edited by jnawaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oldveechafan thumbnail
0oh thanks janwaz f0r the thread:)
-Ashvi- thumbnail
nd plzz i need detailed episode daily..
oldveechafan thumbnail
yr i only do live sh0rt update bc0z people knws whts g0ing on..detail uptade cn be updated late...by s.pip23 nd crisp21
-Ashvi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oldveechafan

yr i only do live sh0rt update bc0z people knws whts g0ing on..detail uptade cn be updated late...by s.pip23 nd crisp21

bt its been done only for sumdays aftr the thread has been created..
-Ashvi- thumbnail
bcoz sum times i may miss the episode..readng short episodes wil not satisfy me..i want detailed episode on that particular day..so many need detailed episode..if it is late also its okay..bt anyone plzz try to giv detailed episode..
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks janwaz
ut 16 july
epi start wid jogi telling divya to welcome iccha and damini.
Divya shocked and nani unhappy.
Jogi tells his daughter will stay wid dem and dis house belongs to damini.
Nani saying to herself kal ki naukarni will be owner of house? Why so much of authority is given 2 her?
rohini expresses her unhappiness dat damini will be owner.
Iccha bends down to tk blessing and damini thinking all d memory of past from iccha's childhood till mukta's separation and then hugs iccha.
Nani unhappy to c dis.
Jogi tells dat she has become ready to stay only becoz of him, she was nt ready to come and insist again dey have rt on dis house.
Nani thinking again dat y jogi brought basti kachara back!
Iccha luking at tap photo thinking of their frnship and moments dey spent together.
Jogi saying i will nt allow my daughter to go away nw.
And says in his mind dat i wish tap could return.
Next meethi in car wid Kanha n surbhi .
Meethi ask were r we going?
Surbhi thinking i wish it is nt dirty lyk basti.
Thakur house. Jogi carrying luggage of damini and damini says not to do!Jogi tells rohini to take their luggage.
Rohini is drooling to find out how many new saris and jewellary will be present damini's bag.
Divya says she will make their room ready.
Nani says servants room is empty.
But jogi allots new room as said in precap.damini reluctant to stay in jogi's room.
Rohini intrupts the convo asking were is tea powder kept but damini tells the exact location of tea powder. Nani taunts hw she did nt knw were the things placed in her kitchen! And dat tym damini comes to knw dat divya was handling kitchen alone.
And den damini insist dat she will prepare tea, rohini happy dat she does nt hv to do wk.
Jogi says its ur house, u can do wat u want.
Kanha arrives wid rest, meethi shocked to c mukta's house.
Meethi says i knw anni used wk over here and dey hv done lot of upkar on us.
But how we can stay here. Kanha says dey r our apne
Surbhi says happily dat kanha is owner nw, we don't owe anything to dem.
As we sold our house to save their house.
Kanha feeling wierd to hear all dis 4rm surbhi
Meethi ask hw long we have to stay?
Kanha says till her bro buys new house.
Kanha and surbhi enters and jogi introduces surbhi to divya.
Meanwhile damini cums wid tea,
damini asks were is
meethi.
Meethi enters nw.
Precap-
nani is shouting at rohini to empty her room 4 kanha and surbhi, refering dem as mehman.
But jogi says dey r not mehman but dey r member of family.
Surbhi luking happily at jogi.
Wat a dragging epi, aaj full epi sirf entry pe based tha.
Oh i missed yuvi and yukta:-(
i m missing vikas as veer.
So nani wid rohini,
kanha wid surbhi in nani's room.
Iccha( correct me if i m wrong ) in taps room.
Damini in jogi's room.
And meethi wid mukta.
And i don't knw whether jogi plans to stay in servant's room or r der more rooms?!
Ok i tried to edit 2 correct grammer, if u still find more plz ignoreEdited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail
16 july 2012 short written update..

Epis0de start with damini icha enter jogi house jogi says after a l0ng tym my daughter c0me 2 house nd kahna nd surbi r also cuming they also live in ths house j0gi says c0me in damini its ur house t0o...icha takes ashirvad frm divya in return divya hugs her...j0gi tells tht they awl went to basti f0r them...jogi says n0w they r the hon0ur of the house icha sees tapu photo se goes 2 the photo nd t0uch the ph0t0 she starts crying nd jogi hugs her..nd jogi says i never t0ok icha away frm me..jogi says i hope i day tapu will also c0me...kahna surbi nd meethi r cuming 2 j0gi house divya says tht i cn open the r0om f0r damini nani says servent r0om is cl0sed .. Jogi says meethi live wid mukta nd damini live in our r0om damini says i cnt live in ur r0om i cn live in my old r0om ..damini says we m0ther nd daughter cn live in the same old r0om,we have many mem0ries in tht r0om...damini says i make the tea kahna surbi meethi reach jogi house...meethi says tht ths is mukta house...(meethi is l0oking so cute<3)

And its 1st break.
-Ashvi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: oldveechafan

16 july 2012 short written update..

Epis0de start with damini icha enter jogi house jogi says after a l0ng tym my daughter c0me 2 house nd kahna nd surbi r also cuming they also live in ths house j0gi says c0me in damini its ur house t0o...icha takes ashirvad frm divya in return divya hugs her...j0gi tells tht they awl went to basti f0r them...jogi says n0w they r the hon0ur of the house icha sees tapu photo se goes 2 the photo nd t0uch the ph0t0 she starts crying nd jogi hugs her..nd jogi says i never t0ok icha away frm me..jogi says i hope i day tapu will also c0me...kahna surbi nd meethi r cuming 2 j0gi house divya says tht i cn open the r0om f0r damini nani says servent r0om is cl0sed .. Jogi says meethi live wid mukta nd damini live in our r0om damini says i cnt live in ur r0om i cn live in my old r0om ..damini says we m0ther nd daughter cn live in the same old r0om,we have many mem0ries in tht r0om...damini says i make the tea kahna surbi meethi reach jogi house...meethi says tht ths is mukta house...(meethi is l0oking so cute<3)

And its 1st break.

woww..nice..how could u type so fast..?
oldveechafan thumbnail
N0w kahna told tht muktas nanu bring us in this house meethi said how we live in ths house surbi says tht to save jogi house we sell our house..surbi says in heart tht n0w ths in our house meethi says how l0ng we have 2 live in ths house kahna says while nw i have 2 find a g0od house..

N0w its 2nd break,