Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitturaju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So soon we will be seeing one more Tappu n Iccha (in the new farm of Mukku and Meeti) how disgusting 
oldveechafan thumbnail
18 july 2012 sh0rt written update :-

Epis0de start with mukta angry and divya c0ntr0ling her divya says dnt be angry mukta says tht ths meethi is living in my r0om nd ur saying tht em angry divya t0ld awl situati0n 2 mukta mukta says tht whch hapen wid my m0m same hapen wid me icha c0mes nani says in ths house n0 0ne listen 2 u in ths house jogi listen only 2 staranger.. Mukta saw icha divya says mukta she is meethi m0ther.. Divya says take ashirvad frm icha mukta says tht the w0men who snatch everythng frm my m0ther live wid me nd mukta goes away...amla gving tea 2 dadji widout sugar yuvraj cme in happy m0od nd same thng hapen as in precap...veer ask yuvi whoz the gurl dadji says i lyk the gurl veer says i lyk n0w u have 2 do sumthng urself...veer says baba mai nd dadji r ryt in every dicisi0n if they lyk the gurl than find out about the gurl ..icha goes 2 her old r0om nd start crying remembering past..damini also c0me..icha ask damini tht meethi say anythng icha says after how many year we live in ths house..damini sings the lori...icha says em so bad m0ther..damini says g0d have 2 gve the reward of ur g0od deeds...

And n0w its 1st break,
oldveechafan thumbnail
n0w damini nd surbi in kitchen divya saw them divya says n0w why u made the f0od ur the hon0ur of the house nani says to damini tht ur the houner of the house nd ths didnt suit in ur hand surbi says amu nani nani is ryt c0me wid me we can wait outside f0r the f0od..

And its 2nd break..
oldveechafan thumbnail
N0w damini says surbi i ths way dnt talk to elder nani says tht n0w in ths kitchen there is n0 neend of u..nani says take care she is very intellegent..

Episode end,
oldveechafan thumbnail
precap:jogi in dining table says n0w awl bharthi family sit wid us in dining table..
jessi14315 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update. .
oldveechafan thumbnail
shardha best ov luck f0r the update..:DDD
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uttaran update 19 july 2012

episode starts wid
chanda stealing some jewellary from mai 's house. Then amla comes runing to chanda to tell dat she found lazard(lizard) in yuvi's room while trying to find abt mukta.
But chanda shouts at her and makes bahana to run away.
As she wanted to hide the ring.
Thakur house
nani ,mukta and jogi and divy at dining table.
He insist dat we all shotld eat together.
Calls bharti family and forces damini to sit on chair even though she was relcutant to sit initally.
Jogi asks abt iccha and damini says she has kept vrat.
Mukta gets up and trys to go and jogi stops her.
She says she want to spend some time alone.
Bundela house
amla trying to spy in chanda.
Chanda keeps stolen ornament in her tijori.
Chanda goes out and amla comes in the room and hides to catch chanda red handed.
Then takes bangles from box and blackmails her dat she will tell every1 if she will scold her again.
Amla leaves,
chanda says to herself dat she has still hv hope luking at iccha veer photo in case mai will try to throw her out.
Thakur house
nani follows mukta who was removing her anger meethi's chunar by burning it.
And then nani stops her.
Nani say dont make ur anger weakness lyk ur mom but strength.
U make meethi frn so she wilk trust blindly and act lyk bharti family sweet and sacrificing type.
Mukta shocked.Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
oldveechafan thumbnail
aww meethi is l0ok to0 cute in 2 p0nies
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mukta i dont want to do,
i am aware of the true nature of dem unlyk my mom.
I dont want to take any revenge.
I just want to stay away from meethi.
Nani pulls her and shows her the dining table and pointing at meethi says she has already taken ur room and bade papa's love!
How u will stay away?