Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Will RSSI be similar to movies or be different?

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone, 

We know that the show is going to be starting in a few hours. So just a discussion before the show starts.

So going by the promos, we all know that Sahiba would marry Daljeet and go looking after Ranveer to which Daljeet himself would be bringing Sahiba. This has made many say that its similar to Hum Dil Chuke Sanam, Salam Namaste or Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi where the ladies gets married unwillingly.

Do you think it would be similar to the movies above? What role do you think that Sukirti has to play as Jazz in this love triangle? Do share your views 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow..vaishu's investigation started..i thnk it little similar to movie..may be Jazz is best frd of ranveer
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Similarities with HDDCS are hard to ignore. Till now everything seems to be like the movie. 😍
Maybe the promos of mutual love we are seeing is Sahibaa's POV , Ranveer doesn't really love her. Instead of Sahiba , Jazz may be his love interest! 😉
VishaD. thumbnail
Based on what i see, i think Sahiba is deeply in love with Ranveer but wonders why Ranveer leaves her and goes to London. While Daljeet is in love with her and marries her (this scene is like Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi) while Sahiba is still in love with Ranveer. And Jazz seems to be a mystery role and i'm sure she has an important role to play. Since she is an NRI, Ranveer might want to marry her for citizenship? 😊
rechus thumbnail
somany questions vaishu..may be we can get answer this week
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When i first saw the promos and read up on it, my first instant was HDDCS, and i do like the concept of that movie and so on, and then i saw the punjabi scenery/vision with Daljeet and Saahiba which reminded me of the movie Mausam, where he is secretly gazing at her and following her...
I also think their might be some Namastey London element in there, if i have to imagine Sukriti's character then i am seeing her as how Katrina Kaif was in that movie, total modern day londoner...  obviously right now without the situation just the character element, and maybe Daljeet kinda like becomes like Akshay Kumar's character when he gets to London

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is another one as well...  character wise to Daljeet's character

I think Saahiba's gonna understand why he shot off to London, but her mindset is will love prevail of her and Ranveer's...
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, i'm sure after a point, Sahiba would realize Daljeet's true love for her and she might be in a dilemma to go after the love of her live or to be with the guy who loves her so much 😊
rechus thumbnail
two hero n two heroine, ie's problm..otherwse we can guess it..i feel some connection blw ranveer n jazz
VishaD. thumbnail
Yes, so far we could guess on what would Sahiba, Ranveer and Daljeet's story be but i have no hint about Jazz's character 😕
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Vishu some tracks will be based on movies ...it happens in all shows and sahiba will realize her love for daljeet while finding ranveer and ranveer may be he loves her but sahiba in the end wnt go to him jazz character jigsaw puzzle 😕