Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Varnita.

^^ We Can Become a Groupbie only after 50 Posts !! So for Dorimon only 15 are remaining !!

But i Think there is Some Different Problem with her...She Didnt Even Got the Validation Email...So Her Account is Not Validated yet...She Will Not be able to Post Even After Being a Groupbie !!

Dorimon, Leave this ID yar and make another one !! Their is no means of Keeping Such ID from Which U Cant Comment Anywhere !!
ANd I have Posted Such Comments there, Dont Worry 😊 !!

Oh, so it's only 50? I guess senior member is 150 right?

I know yaar, I don't know why IF is giving her so many problems!😡😡 I'm going to create a topic in the Suggestions/Comments thread so that she receives quicker help from the mods.

If nothing works, than dorimon can create another ID from a new email address.
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh, so it's only 50? I guess senior member is 150 right?

I know yaar, I don't know why IF is giving her so many problems!😡😡 I'm going to create a topic in the Suggestions/Comments thread so that she receives quicker help from the mods.

If nothing works, than dorimon can create another ID from a new email address.

Yes it is Only 50, So that a Person can be Groupbie very Soon !!
For a Senior Citizen...we need 200 !! U forgot Everything na ðŸ˜† ?? Well It is Genuine...After all U r a IF Vegeterian member Now ðŸ˜‰ ...U have Passed these all promotions a Longgg before ðŸ˜‰ !!

Yes I too Hope her problem is Soon Sort Out...Otherwise it is Best to make a New Id according to me !!
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haiii - so may problems these days with ids and comments and other things as well.  IF has really changed lot in the last year or so and it is really too bad.  It doesn't have the same easy friendly feeling it once did.

I think it is best not to give too much worry to the rankings and the tags and all - they keep changing rules every two minutes and sometimes comments don't get counted or you can't post them and when you ask it is just Ram jaane and no one can tell anything.

I often wish there were other forum site now where we could start fresh!

I too am sad Varnita that Debina and Gurmeet have had to bear through this kind of nonsense almost since Ramayan packed up.  As soon as Gurmeet became national heart throb types, it was SO much shouting coming their way - so many gopiyan jealous of this one lovely Radha.  And then so many people on top who feel Gurmeet's fans are too vocal and so on... 

Such rubbish.  But the one thing I feel is that they are very positive, good-hearted people with cheerful and hard-working outlook on life.  I am sure they do not worry too much about all this - you hear the flies buzzing round at your window after all, but you don't try to listen carefully to what they are saying!  They are strong and lovely people and I am sure their bond will be made even stronger as they have come to depend on one another even in the public eye.

Just ignore the bashers - they have much too much idle time on their hands.  Chiii.
Piya26 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
good to read the article
but if they r printing the same again and again...it is really ridiculous 

i hate such politics of media