1st show and ur opinion

Posted: 11 years ago
The 1st show and your impression,your opinion do share. Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
OMGGG!! The Show Roxxx Mahn!!!! πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
I can't believe the show was soo good!! πŸ˜
Im just speechless!!! The way it started with God's prayer,
then the entry of Sahiba & Ranveer's Family, πŸ˜ƒ
OMG!! Sahiba ki entry was soo cuteee!!! She is soo pretty- fresh new face for the television industry!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Daljeet is a sweet boy yaar, obedient &honaar!!!! πŸ˜³
Aaye Hayye Ranveer ki entry with that plane was the highlight of the show!! It was amazingly shot!! πŸ€—πŸ‘
I loved the TITLE TRACK!! Its tooo good..  the Kheto wala feel.. Punjab!! amazingg!! The melaaa..wowie!! I loved the tracker wali race..the way they showed RaHiba entry & closeness!!!☺️
It was fantastic & more of all the way Daljeet was potrayed into Sahiba's life..first he tied the knot to the thread at the tree & next the way he saved her from the shamiyana!! His LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! πŸ˜ It was amazinggg!!☺️
& after soo much of bak bak.. (srry for pakaoing so much..πŸ˜† 😳) 
IN SHORT- IT WAS A SUPER DUPER MIND BLOWINGLY BOGGLINGLY FANTASTICAL EPISODE!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 years ago

nice 1st episode good start actors are all fresh faces like the show colour and all the keep moving on scenes.

It is a promising show.
Edited by KajAnj - 11 years ago
Good starting πŸ˜ƒ
I enjoyed the episode  fully punjabi style😍, Saahiba's naughtinessπŸ˜† , Ranveer's style 😳and Daljeet the charmer β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Good episode..nice starting...
Awesome Episode...

I just loved all the character entries esp Ranveer's πŸ˜

Sahiba and Daljeet was sooo cute πŸ˜³
Edited by yoga23priya - 11 years ago
I Loved the starting. It also had a nice pacing, not too slow or too fast. All the characters were introduced and what sort of mentality they have with Saibha wanting to all of Ranveer's dreams to come true, Ranveer wanting to go to England and Daljeet just being a simple guy. I absolutely loved the ending with Saibha in Daljeet's arms. Hopefully they will stick to the pacing, the story, the character development and  the romantic moments. 
For the first episode it was Good
Hi anju. Thanx for this thread. I m so happy to see show starting. Awesome. I feel i m nw in punjab.. Awesome.
Rocking episode.
Its a good start and to me, the best scene comes when Daljeet holds Sahiba in his arms and the song Tere Naal starts playing πŸ˜Š