Rab Se Sohna Isshq

||~|| RSSI Character Introduction Corner ||~||

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Guys,

~~As We Know This Is The First Episode Of RSSI And We'll Get Many Character Associated To The Show And They're Definitely Different From Each Other In Nature~~

~~So Describe All The Characters In This Thread How You Find Them Their Characteristics Natures Introvert Extrovert Smart Handsome Intelligent Fun Loving Emotional Etc~~

__Here You Go Guys Lets Describe All Characters Of This Show So That We Can Get A Complete Overview Of The Characters__

_._._Thanks_._._

~~~Utpol~~~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sahiba ki entry was soo cuteee!!! She is soo pretty- fresh new face for the television industry!! πŸ‘πŸΌ I like her alot..She is very bubbly & cute..😳
PS-Dunno why i feel i have seen her somewhere before, can't recollect..

Daljeet is a sweet boy yaar, obedient &honaar!!!! πŸ˜³
The way Daljeet was potrayed into Sahiba's life..first he tied the knot to the thread at the tree & next the way he saved her from the shamiyana!! His LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! πŸ˜ It was amazinggg!!☺️

Aaye Hayye Ranveer ki entry with that plane was the highlight of the show!! It was amazingly shot!! πŸ€—πŸ‘
He looks soo hot! I liked his new sexy look! Its totally different from what he did before..its like a glam quotient here..πŸ˜‰ Totally opposite to Daljeet! πŸ˜›
 I loved the way they showed RaHiba entry & closeness!!!☺️
& yeah.. i knw he loves London, I suppose he'll be choosing a trip to London rather than marrying Sahiba..😍

Edited by Jyo_Ksg - 11 years ago
Night Bird The Episode Was Mindblowing and their entry was so awesome each character is different from other like shahiba is so fun loving ranbeer is ambitious Daljeet is lil introvert just all are awesome
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sahiba character looks so fun-loving...,But she seems too in love with Ranveer...

Daljeet character seems to be an interesting one...,He loves sahiba secretly, and can do anything for her...,😳So sweer...,I love himπŸ˜†

But Ranveer...,He seems like a more modern person...,Who can do anything to fullfill his dreams...😊

First episode of RSSI was amazing..,These 3 entry was awesome..,

Amanda yeah their entry was so awesome i liked their characterization it was very nice
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sahiba is naughty n funny...they introduce her very well.. Daljeet n Ranveer are opposite nature..
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah...,They are so opposite...,

I really like Daljeet though...😳
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, his charactor is suitable sahiba
Daljeet is very calm in nature its very good and shahiba is so naughty and very attractive personality too and Ranbir ambitious to go in london and modern type
i liked the Sahiba's character she's very free style fun loving and charming