Thendral Monday Update: 16/07/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Bhaghiii (yovvvπŸ˜›) πŸ€—

So Nithesh's plan is separating Lav from GW after making GW moneyless...as long as scenes r not repeated, N scenes r better than AnandπŸ˜•

Wow TPS's mom is in full form...she is not calming down after opening her mouth to curse and scold...TPS requested TT not to interfere...but i bet B wont let that happen🀒.
mala_15 thumbnail
                                               Thanks TT fan for the update.

It was good to see TPS supporting T&T πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› eventhough her mother insulted them a lot πŸ˜” but what pressurizes her all of a sudden πŸ˜”πŸ€”  that even  forces her πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” to go to the extent of telling TA πŸ˜”  that he and his wife should not try to have any contact with her πŸ€”πŸ˜­ anymore is yet to be seen ☯️😡 .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update and appropriate emoticons..πŸ˜ƒ

nitish scene at his house was so nice. good to see gp and he was so natural in his act...watching the interactions bet mom and son, now and then commenting and supporting nitish like a true father..def a well-defined character and it was funny to see gp s=telling that he cannot handle gw and needs nitish to help him out..rofl..(did i feel or has gp thinned down a bit?)
from nitish's explanation to his frnd, he def seems to be knowing what he is doing and is heading somewhere...surely we will all like to see the old lavanya back...

TT scenes with tps/patti good. good that patti got shouted and silenced at least for sometime..TT even with the best of intentions land up with the worst situations..bhu has succeeded at least for the time being, spliting up the gang of tt/tps n her mom...shud be interesting from here...waiting to see what makes tps further mad ...

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
                                 πŸ€—   Thanks Bhagi for the update!!    πŸ€—

So Niteesh is planning to separate SQ and GQ 😲 oopss...i mean GW... Hope he succeeds in his plan. I jus hope the scenes don't repeat...πŸ˜•

OMG!! I totally hated TPS' mom today...🀒 Wat a BIG mouth!! 😲

Awww...TPS cares so much tht she doesn't T&T to interfere for her anymore, so T&T don't get smacked by her mom😑

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TTFan for the lovely colourful updates!

Watching GP and his wife along with Nitesh after longtime was nice...so Nitesh's plan is revealed...let's see how he will bring Lav back home.

Grrr...Tps' mother today!!  Wow it felt like she was screaming at the top of her lungs today...

Nice to know Tps is not angry at Tulasi for talking to Bhuvana when she came.  Tamil was also good explaining their situation.

This whole misunderstanding is because of Laxman and Bhuvana...I want to see what Tamil does to make Laxman find the truth. 
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update Bhaghi.

It was definitely lot better than last week episodes. TPS advise does make sense. But how could she say she wouldn't have called TT there if she knew her mom will misbehave. I mean having seen her screaming her lungs out when T visited Lax house...what did she expect?! Especially when she is super pissed.

Appa director after a long time gave TA some scope to perform. Loved the way he defended T.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Nith and co were cute. Enjoyed their scene and liked how he was confident. Happy to see Periappa after a long time πŸ˜ƒ Nice.

Paati was too much... TPS was also weird, maybe she doubts them too πŸ˜• Wow TA πŸ‘ After a long time he was angry and spoke for Thuls. Reminded me of Anand scene where he told TA, that Thuls loves him too, after Vel marriage πŸ˜†

I also liked how she was hugging him while driving πŸ˜† First time πŸ˜ƒ Nith enna aaapU vachukiraroo πŸ˜†
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Nith and co were cute. Enjoyed their scene and liked how he was confident. Happy to see Periappa after a long time πŸ˜ƒ Nice.

Paati was too much... TPS was also weird, maybe she doubts them too πŸ˜• Wow TA πŸ‘ After a long time he was angry and spoke for Thuls. Reminded me of Anand scene where he told TA, that Thuls loves him too, after Vel marriage πŸ˜†

I also liked how she was hugging him while driving πŸ˜† First time πŸ˜ƒ Nith enna aaapU vachukiraroo πŸ˜†

I'm also with Shamz πŸ˜‰ I actually watching tht 2 secs of T&T in the bike a few times 😳
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates ⭐️

Patti has been screaming in her anger. Can't blame her much as she is very much concern about her daughter's life. But its good that Sundari says she will deal with Bhuvana problem by herself.

Thulasi clearly told Tamil that she never thought of Bhuvana as amma but a person who is sick and needed some comfort. But i wonder why Tamil keep pressing the fact the both Thulasi Bhuvana is mother daughter nu? πŸ€” and Thulasi being silent for this? At least thrice he said Thulasi's act after all its because they are mother daughter nu ... πŸ˜•

As for nithish track .. kind of long lost the interest.