WU for 7/16: The theater of the absurd

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi...Just came from office and read that Swethas hand is fractured...wish you a very speedy recoevery...As usual my thoughts in red...sorry if it is brief...a bit rushed...

so...here goes...Swetha ke naam...

Today's epi can best be described as " The theater of the absurd"

Epi begins with Mona and Vineet visiting the factory and seeing the bad plight...with hold ur breath...5 workers sitting morosely doing something like stitching clothes...5!!!!!! I thought they had 100 workers,...where are the rest? Anywas Vineet laments that his boss will again begin the NGO kaa jaap and that gives Mona an idea...wow...why not call Mrs Sarkar and ask her behnein for help? 

SO many flaws at this point...the boss has come only 2-3 days ahead of schedule...what were they doing till now...? Why is a 2 day arrival ahead of schedule so bad? 

Anyways Mona calls Mrs Srakar and spins an entire cottage industry's dream in front of her eyes...Save me...save the behnein...save the workers...if we get more orders...we can employ all the behnein  and the 100 ghost workers also...samaaj will be sudhrofied in a day ...blah blah..blah...get the point?

My head was shaking earlier in disbelief...by now was vibrating rapidly...consider this...2 days to complete 10000 shirts...even if the 100 ladies come...that is 100 shirts/lady in two days...50 /day...? Whom are they stitching clothes for? Sure...hum honge kaaamyab...10000 shirts in 2 days...yeah...if they are for toy figures...not for full grown adults...pata chala ki shirt pehente pehente the back has fallen off or office mein presentation dete dete...the hand and the cuff have fallen off...

Mrs sarkar says...few ladies know how to stitch...they will guide the remaining ladies...ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Those lucky few have barely any time to stitch themselves and they are now to going to teach the 90 odd untrained ladies how to do it? In 2 days? Man...even by hindi serials...this is a huuuge stretch of imagination.

In other things...Taani and Mallika have a back and forth...Sum total: Mallika says...enough of snoozing and flirting...get some money and take care of urself...we are not going to do anything for you...Taani tears madhavs photo in front of her and says...done...no more Madhav and yes...I will not be burden on bhaiyya who is already burdened by his own shaadi...drab exchange...nothing much...Also taani decided to apply for a chef position and resume her career...go girl...nice change to her character...

Mona and Bulbul have a mother daughter chit chat...Mona asks for her to be her friend but Bulbul says...no...be my mom...Mona asks why is she so quiet these days? WHy? Why? Hmmm...let me think lady...how about my parents have broken up? Thats what Bulbul says and says she feels left out from friends who have complete family...and who give her sympathy...Mona feels for Bulbul...nice segment...well acted by Mona and the kid...

Pradeep reaches MOnas house to give dilaasa and bharosa but Pammi asks him kya khaayenge samosa? Just kidding...MOna refuses his help with the usual one liners...she has stopped believing in relations and is on her own now...

MOna reaches the factory and gives a pep talk to the naari mandal ladies and begs them for help...And mentions teen mahine pehle I took up a challenge to stitch 25000 shirts...So you are telling me 15000 are already done? Where? JHow? By whom? Some shosts at night? The first scene had 5 piddly workers sittting like hell was let lose on them? How did 15000 get done? 

Anyway straight from Aaamir's mouth to Monas ...from hum hain raahi pyaar ke to KHTV...same dialogues...same ending...Vineet joins in wiping the cobwebs and dusting a place that has already made 15000 shirts...and now will make 10000 in 2 days...Hello Monaji...Pl call Guniess book of world records...they need to come for sure...

Pre-cap: Anu begging her mom not to send help...Anus mother setting her up for a royal snub...Wait for a grand showdown tomorrow...

Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago
Loved reading your take ... very entertaining 😆

Thank You 👏
yeah... thats not at all what I was expecting...but intereesting I suppose...I do like your take on it though!!!
thanks for update

i think ur comments make it more interesting than the episode.

hum hai rahi pyaar ke  moment

exact same setting

whats new in this

now it depends what wud  anushka mom do

wud she help mona or her own daughter

rest all crap but i think after tani incident pradeep is more subdued and is snubbing anushka a lot
wow, loved ur thots in red , they made the soap look less soapy :)
Thanx for d update ... 😊 Edited by rooplata - 11 years ago