Rab Se Sohna Isshq

TT: 1ST DAY 1ST SHOW Review of RAB SE SONA ISHQ

stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys checkout what i found!!! Its RAB SE SONA ISHQ First Day First Show review by Telly Tadka...Its A must Read...they have given a very fair verdict and covered every aspect of the show...A simple, yet though provoking review...

Guys please make sure that you comment and hit the like button on the Telly Tadka Site (No Need to register you can use your FB account) ...If you don't do this in the initial stages when such reviews and articles come out, if these websites do not get enough and more comments/like they will stop focusing on the show and it will never get its due appreciation What Say???

Please guys leave your comments on it...And hit the like button so far
it has received only 16 likes...

Link:
http://www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/analysis-and-symbolism/episodes-analysis-and-symbolism/day-show-rab-se-sona-ishq/

Note: Remove the space from between telly and Tadka and it should get you right to the article...Please do leave ur comments and hit the like button😊 (USE YOUR FB ACCOUNT FOR THIS)

Cheers!!!

Guys i am not posting the article here, coz i know if you read it here, koi site pe nahi jayega...Common  FANS...get there and get WORKING😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing...I am already in love with the song "Tere Naal" and i am a great fan of the reviews that TT brings us...Off me go 
stylish_VJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What nobody interested Edited by style_diva - 11 years ago
Ritushree_Nadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks.i hv already started loving dis show
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for sharing!! 
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for sharing...,

You are smart...😆It must i have to go to that website...