Rab Se Sohna Isshq

My crazy wish list

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I know I am crazy the show is just one day old but here is a list of things I want to see in the show

1. More and more of Punjab.

2. A full on Punjabi party with special attention to the Foods Makke di Roti sarson da saag, ( I am a big foodie😛)

3. Some cute Tu tu main main between Sahiba (the cute tubelight) and Daljeet ( the bhola bhala champu) (no offense to anyone I love giving nick names)😳

4. More laid back awarapan from Ranveer.

5. Ranveer Sahiba romance in London express (the tractor)🤣  

6. A total bratty strong headed Jazz

7. And Last but not the least I want someone to dhaka lagao Ranveer so he can jump to London and we get to see some great locations 😆

If anyone else has wishlist do add.

Edited by snitchseeker - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG..!!! I so didn't know where I landed..!! I came from the link you posted in the group.. I thought it was our old forum.. when I read the first lines.. I was like.. is Sniggie out of her mind..? how on earth could you say that the show was just a day old..!!

Lo and behold..!!! I am in the RSSI forum..!

amazing post Snigzie..!! masst wishes hai..! I hope ki teri ye saari wishes poori ho..! 🤗🤗Edited by Divya6696 - 11 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shuru ho gayi 🤣

okay, my wish:
a romantic evening: Ranveer and Jazz at the Buckingham Palace, Madame Tussauds, Big Ben and London Eye
Edited by KriYa_life - 11 years ago
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 First of all, the start is great... I want Daljeet-Sahiba jodi. I don't like Ranbeer-Sahiba jodi but I like the awarapan of ranbir😆 that bike scene makes me🤣
After the break, the way daljeet and sahiba are shown in the exhibition I ❤️ that.. I love the episode and the precap is very-very lovely...

RAB SE SONA ISHQ ROCKS...

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My wishlist is same as yours Snigs...
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
1-I dnt knw y bt ys i lik ranbir & his style ... 😳 i sw him in GKD  bt didnt likd him dat tym  his luk ws nt up2 d mrk..frankly speakin he is lukin dashin here... so i wnt more & more ranbir scenes wid jazzz
2- jazz ka entry scene jail se hon chahiye 🤣 lik bigadi princess 
3- uska surname "kundra" hona chahiye
😆 & u knw d reason rgt
🤣 Edited by luckdiya - 11 years ago
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lol, snigz, i didn't have the slightest idea that i'll end up landing in RSSI forum..
Btw your wishlist seems pretty cool..
But i didn't watch the epi.. So, have no idea..
chanda925 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like your wishlist and mine are all the same so I hope all of them come true. 

As much as I love Daljeet and Saibha, I want to see at least one seen with Jaaz and Daljeet just to see what their chemistry will be like and what sort of reactions they will give. 
Edited by chanda925 - 11 years ago
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
again nice post...n my wishes r also like this...!!
@diya...lovd ur wish bt ye jail se nhi smji n kundra too????

uff ...aww...nw got it...LOLZZ!shuru ho gye hum.//...bt mja aata hai...

loved d post snigs.
wish list tu bohat long hai i want to see london places with quick jump and dalijeet and jazz romance 😆it is impossible dear but hope it will full ...and full battery😆 jazz