Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agni the perfect couple ...😊
 One scene that showed True love never dies but it becomes more stronger in time..

.Agni dream project.Nimrit international and both praises each other..it was their Dil ki baat..true heart feeling. at that moment...
Agam with their kodak moment in his hand..

The sweet and sour relationship of our adorable couple..its so cute their little clashes..😊

What attitude both have makes them more loveable..😊
Agni anger also reflects the hidden love for each other...
Agam all ready to rip the pic but will he do it...😊

Agam  love is so deep for Nimrit  and just holding the  pic in his hand though its Natasha he felt the connection instantly from his heart to it..

Agam sweet gesture ..he slids the pic in his pocket and a proof of endless love of Agni...

Courtesy pics goes to krithika..Thanks for these absolutely awesome snapshots of Agni..great job my friend..👏

shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi thanks for this mesmerising siggy..🤗

Truly Agni are just a beautiful lovely  couple..

A picture perfect pause of Agni..

So adorable..😍

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Savee...

It's always a treat to read your comments with pics.

That was a cute scene of agni.

Agam just can't rip natasha's pic as somewhere in the heart he has feelings towards her . 

wish this beautiful couple reunite soon.
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi we will get good dose of Agni scenes in upcoming epi as the track is taking another turn now..a plan which will bring Agam..Nats/Nimrit closer..

It will be interesting to watch ..precap already is captivating but Amrit is a big KMH..
shanaya28 thumbnail
The journey of Agni getting more beautiful as creatives always gives us one captivating scene of the adorable jodi..

This one..AGNI AND SHOWER..

Agam unknowingly always there to help his beautiful nimrit aka Natasha..

I think we will lose count soon of how many times Agam has held Nats/nimrit in his arms to prevent her from falling..not complaining as its a treat to watch all their scenes..😊

Agni getting soaked by the water splashing on them but not conscious of it..

Tum se mil kar kyun lagtaa hein pehele bhi mile hum kahin..we have met before and have a deep relationship with you..your heart feeling is right Agam you did met her and loves her deeply..she is your Nimrit..

Agni lost in each other eyes and in their own dream world..

A picture perfect moment..Wish time could stop when i'm in your arms as its the best feeling ever..

Thanks loads krithi..really appreciate your effort..🤗

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agni was fantastic in that bathroom scene. I want Amrit to discover Agni picture from Agham's pocket which he couldn't destroy. It would be fun to watch
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Just perfect , beautiful , romantic 😍 can't take my eyes off ..😉

Look at their eyes , so much into each other...😍❤️😍
shanaya28 thumbnail
Will Agni succeed this time to remove out this big thorn from their life.in the name of Amrit?..

Amrit has always been jealous of Nimrit happiness esp after she married Agam and fell in love with him..
Amrit has always come in between them creating misunderstanding and to even separate them..
Agam..Nimrit both confident  in their mission to destroy Amrit..She is  burning with jealousy seeing the closeness of Agni..this will be in the advantage of Agni..
Lets wait and watch how Agni checkmate Amrit  in her own evil game as their love will definitely triumph over  evil ..
Thanks krithi for pics..👍🏼
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
9th Aug a very emotional scene of Agni...

Memories back ..tears and pain..
Bangles .precious for Agam as its his nimrit ones...their pyar ki nishani..
Agam in tears and pain missing Nimrit..har pal teri yaad sataye ..Tum bin jeena mushkil hein..i cant forget you my nimrit as i still love you..

Agam wishing for a miracle to happen and NImrit is back but unaware she is already by his side..
A testing time for their love and will this distance between them be over ..lets wait and watch..

Thanks krithi for pics..🤗
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Awesome pics update Savee :)   just grinning looking at first post :) look at amrits face lol can't see natasha touching agam s shoulder :) that look agam gives just too good :) now its the time of nimrit to give back to amrit :)