A new journey.Agam.Nimrit/Nats..picture update.. - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
@saveeta and krithika

you always put best pics of AM with nice caption๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
May be a twist in story with Agam's mother in hospital..Will history repeats itself once more to bring Agni close to each other?..
Agam succeeded in his plan and now he will break that delusion of Amrit about his love and get  her a reality check..

This is totally Nimrit's Agam holding her hand so tightly in his..mere haath mein tera haath ho ..
The start of Amrit downfall ... its time for Nimrit to get back the love of her life Agam who is hers from heart and soul...

An unbreakable bond ...

The upcoming Episodes  will be more interesting to watch till the Maha Epi..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks krithi..๐Ÿค—

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Most emotional moment of Agni ,both in a very sad phase missing each other but one thinking the other is no more and the other misunderstanding him.

Can't see both of them like this , wish they are reunited soon.
Aww lovely pics..I really loved the last Bangles scene..truly touching

Navi , Anki , Adaa - Awesome work as always ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks Krithika and Saveeta for wonderful pics ๐Ÿค—
Edited by ankitaluv - 11 years ago
Interesting precap :-)   now we ll see agam carrying for his mom and no more agam amrit scenes :) Now agni will be bound together in taking care of sunita ji :) just love ankita s expressions while agam holding her hands :)
Loved it a lot can't even explain keep up the fantastic work great job u deserve it :)))) super happy u made this thx so much!!!!
@jaso49311...Thanks for appreciation..๐Ÿ˜Š

Most credit goes to krithika who  gets the best of Agni snapshots for each  of their scenes in the Epi...๐Ÿ‘
Thanks for this wonderful AT Savee .

Though I take pics , your each comments just rock the thread.

Keep rocking my friend.
Rain...Romance and Agni..๐Ÿ˜Š
The lovely couple drives back home.

Agam say something ..why are you so silent?..
Nats/Nimrit Kya kahoun..

Agam..its raining and hum tum akele..alone on a drive.

Agam finally a smile i was dying to see on your face..
Agni a Picture perfect jodi..

Makes me remember an unforgettable  song from a classic movie..pyar hua ikraar hua pyar se kyun darta hein dil..it was same scenario with nargis and raj kapoor..rain and umbrella..here its our Agni..
Agni... two hearts who are loyal to each other..Agni love reflects in their eyes..no need to express it in words..their eyes speak volumes..

Agni love  journey is turning out in a very beautiful one.All their moments together are worth watching..lets wait and watch wat's more in store in their journey ahead..

credit to these beautiful snapshots goes to krithIka..well done job..๐Ÿ‘

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
@Saveeta and krithika

what a coincidence ...!! was about to write why there is no pics of new journey .Agam.Nimrit update from you

OMG...you both of you made me  surprised๐Ÿ‘

Thanks for the update beautiful pics๐Ÿ‘
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago