WU July17- Blank episode

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Rumours r so common in college days in real life too, but never did I see this type of fights!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Cv's cant they try any other ways to bring them together expect this type of things which piss the viewers...as I shared my opinion before, Rey is becoming a streetfighter day by day, I dont know why he starts reacting than talking, he could have clarified them or have left off but na...and Taani is crying as expected!!

Im sure the directors must hav brought so many glycerine bottles, they r using it with Taani in all the situations.

PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
❓
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Rumours r so common in college days in real life too, but never did I see this type of fights!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Cv's cant they try any other ways to bring them together expect this type of things which piss the viewers...as I shared my opinion before, Rey is becoming a streetfighter day by day, I dont know why he starts reacting than talking, he could have clarified them or have left off but na...and Taani is crying as expected!!

Im sure the directors must hav brought so many glycerine bottles, they r using it with Taani in all the situations.

Ya...These days There are hardly few ppl who arent linked up...!!πŸ˜• Y make such a fuss out of it?πŸ₯± N 1 line of Taani really stuck in my brain "Jodhpur gaav nahi hai!"...Here they are teasing you & u are gonna bawl ur eyes out later & thats what she clarifies!😭

I just hope CVs make up 4 this story line...If this goes onn D3 raitings are gonna go even lower than they are!😭 πŸ€’ The only reasn I watch it 4 Swaron,ShaRey N Reyam..& Taani-Swayum sibblings!😊 hpe Cvs dont ruin that TOO!!❓
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for WU..😊
I missed yesterday's episode and feel like nothing new happened..Oh but I missed 
Rey becoming martial art instructor..
Tani being crybaby.. even today she'll be shown the same ..I'll definitely not miss it today😑
And most important thing swaron fight OMG I'm so excited to see it one more time...😑

But on serious note really why swayam being tani's brother is the last one to know anything related to tani??? And rey is really loosing hi cool more tan before..I think CV's really took AJS seriously when he said he want to learn martial arts.. CV's use what he has i.e. DANCE and let him learn martial art in real life not make him learn it in reel life..

And what to say about sharon and swayam..I really can't get these two now-a-days... 
I want my old swaron back, old D3 back..man...I miss it😭 

-shruti

Rach. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Appreciate your work on the written update. Thank you for your enthusiasm and dedication.
Edited by Rach. - 11 years ago
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron19

Thank you for WU..😊
I missed yesterday's episode and feel like nothing new happened..Oh but I missed 
Rey becoming martial art instructor..
Tani being crybaby.. even today she'll be shown the same ..I'll definitely not miss it today😑
And most important thing swaron fight OMG I'm so excited to see it one more time...😑

But on serious note really why swayam being tani's brother is the last one to know anything related to tani??? And rey is really loosing hi cool more tan before..I think CV's really took AJS seriously when he said he want to learn martial arts.. CV's use what he has i.e. DANCE and let him learn martial art in real life not make him learn it in reel life..

And what to say about sharon and swayam..I really can't get these two now-a-days... 
I want my old swaron back, old D3 back..man...I miss it😭 

-shruti

The worst thing is that Rey didnt Fight soo fiercely when those guys asked Kriya those disgusting questions...N jus cos Taani is paired up with him he hits them soo bad!😭 N ya...Me 2 want Old D3 with KR n SS..Frankly i nw prefer the SwaRon fights..@least they did that passionately!😭 Now they jus talk on the phone!😭
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Praju, they always do that. Now they have got their favourite couple why will they even focus on Swaron??
puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I think rey was over reacting. . .
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

Praju, they always do that. Now they have got their favourite couple why will they even focus on Swaron??

😭 πŸ˜­
Y does Palki want Us 2 hate her..?😭😭
Fav. couple!They nt evn a couple 4 me...!😑
Bt Not FAIR...!!!!
Palki really noes how 2 play with the feelings of us Fans...!!πŸ‘

P.S: Jus angry...No offense meant 2 Palki!