Why is Sukirti not in the epi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys
who was disappointed when Sukirti was nt in the first epi i mean i thought she was the lead isn't it? i didn't get it i watch the show only for her and i was really disappointed when i didn't see her anyways this is my opinion😊
I believe that she should be entering once the show moves to London. Even i'm waiting for her entry ðŸ˜Š
she is nt in d main lead...i watched d 1st epi. Its pretty cool , missed suku stil i likd it though
she is playin an NRI grl Jazz character.. U vil able 2 c her 1ce shw moves 2 london may b with in 10-15 days.. D way ranbir is desperate 2 go 2 london its seems lik "delhi duuur nhi hai" i mean woh jaldi hi bhaag jayega
🤣
Sometimes we can see her next week..waiting for jazz 's entry
i also very sad that she is not main lead but watching this show only for her although😊 her character is not very long 
Well , she is part of the show and is surprise package , thats why she was not shown in promos , she is integral part but not main one . dont expect to see her all the time and more of her , thats asking for everything , wait and enjoy when ever she comes , as it should be fun and thats wat it should be ... 
yeah is sukirti a cameo...because i was only watching for her aswell...i think the show will lose lots of fans if they dont make her a permanent character...what do you folks think
Originally posted by neetusidhu

yeah is sukirti a cameo...because i was only watching for her aswell...i think the show will lose lots of fans if they dont make her a permanent character...what do you folks think
you r right..sukirti is the most popular among the casts and many fans r watching this show for sukirti only
cant wait for her entry...apart from that im loving daljeet...kanan is doing a great job...and was the best of the lot for me...what say you folks...