AM WU 17 july 2012 *Amrit=palace ka junoon*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey today im giving a short update before i go work.

Natasha stops amrit from slapping her and agham comes and asks amrit if she is ok nd natasha says she is fine now, i saved your wife from the mosquito. She then asks what she was saying to oberoi and he tells her. She says i dont want to talk abouy this now and that they should leave as there is a limit to guets staying. Agham takes anrit out and says to her i will get the palace for you, but in reality he wants it for nimrit.

They reach home and amrit and mahi argue over what happened and mahi is about to slap her for saying having money doesnt gove you style abd respect. Agham stops mahi from slapping her and takes amits aides to which mahi gets angry. The two leave for yheir room where ameit says she will girvi amrit international for the mahal.

Agham is not happy about this is the hotel is on dhaba zameen which reminds him of nimrit. Natasha and clan are happy about their win and trj says natasha is ready for the battle. Natasha is a little upset about treating amrit like this. But tej says you went through alot and now its payback time.

Ripun collects her wage and we find out agham is paying her wage and doeant want her to find out as she hates him. Amrit comes to palace and natasha makes her wait. Nataha is doing some charity work and fter thatshe still makes amrit wait. Ameit is getting frustrated and then servents through amrits pictures an replace them with natasha. Amrit anger increases. Natasha comes and says i did this . Episode ends on amrit face.

Precap: natasha turns and slips, agham catches her and they share a moment. Then natasha gets up both are uncomfortable.

Thank  very much..😊
Short but thnx 4 lovely update,,,
Thanks for the update. And the prcap was just😍. 
Thanks for the sweet Short update πŸ˜Š
Thanks for update..

well titled palace ka junoon..

For agam we know his valid reason for his Nimrit memories but Amrit for her prestige of being princess..

Too bad she got her match now confident Nimrit/Natasha..she will torture her  as she is no more her amrit di..only amrit..
twinkle_bella first thanks for sharing

How come you always keep nice tittle for the updateπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜›??
Twinkle_bella first thanks for sharing

How come each  time forthe update you  keep nice tittle??πŸ‘πŸΌ

*Amrit=palace ka junoon*

I like to give u lot a hint into the episode and to make post interesting ;)
originally posted by Twinkle_bella

I like to give u lot a hint into the episode and to make post interesting ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha you are doing a great job πŸ‘