WU for 7/17: Kaun banega Aamir? Pradeep ya Vineet?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone...sorry for the delay...just saw the note from Swetha asking if I could fill in with a short WU...so here goes...will keep it brief as have to get back to some work soon...

Also writing from memory...so not very elaborate,,,sorry about it...

The title for today's WU:    Kaun banega Aamir? Pradeep ya Vineet?

yes folks... frankly that's the only interesting thing left to wonder in today's adaptation of Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar ke...into KHTV...

Epi begins with some friendly behenji sadbhavna music and everyone hunky dory...making shirts...laughing...packing...Wow...so stress free ...making 10000 shirts in 2 days...didn't know that...I get stressed out just trying to feed my little one....Cv's ...I am confused...last night it was 10000 shirts first ...then Mona said 25000 ka order tha teen mahine pehle...and today they are back to 25000 shirts in two days...Please be certain how many are being made...Koi proof read nahin karta kya scripts ko?

So all shirts are getting packed and Mona is thanking gods and goddesses...Vineet tells Mona he will be back soon from another site and Suri also joins in...Pradeep sees all from the background and is stunned at the progress...just then sees Mallika also joining the spying gallery and moves out...Mallika is like WTH? Where did all these women trun up from? Apparently we are told the 100 workers are on strike and that is why this whole drama of nari sanghatan coming in to the picture...They dutifully tell Mallu Ma that we are from Mrs Sarkar's organization...And the message is relayed pronto by Naagin 2 to head Naagin aka Anushka...

Anushka calls her mom and pleads her to withdraw the support to Mona...lists her whole laundry list of complaints about Mona starting from Pradeep is not a child etc etc... to Mona spying on her in her office...And her mother says...sorry...I will rectify my mistake...Let me see what I can do...AT this point I was more sure than the earth's rotation around the sun that her mother is just fooling and will continue with her support to Mona....but I was left flabbergasted as well was Mona when the head honcho pulls the rug from under Mona's feet...who joins me in the flabbergasted club as well...Reason? She is livid with Mona for spying on her daughter and not revealing that she worked in baby Naagins office to spy on her...Mona tells her...no not at all and now it is Mona's turn to explain followed by Vineet vouching for Mona...The call is cut and after few mins Big Sarkar calls back and says...don't worry Mona...mera Sar Kar se hit kar gaya so thodi si sar phiri ho gaye thi...sorry...my troops are coming back to help you tomorrow morning and now it seems only 3000 shirts are left to do...Wow...Can someone pass on this superwoman Naari sanghatans address to Manmohan Singh?

Anyways...Work resumes full swing and the shirts are almost done...Anushaka now calls up Mallu Ma and says...No way hosey...my mom gave me dhoka...but I will not let Mona win...not when I am in charge and says I will come up with a plan to stop her...By that she means...let me check the DVD of Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar ke and come back....and for crying out loud...they come back with replacing the truck full of clothes from Monas godown with a similar truck with no shirts...Riddle me this...A godown full of shirts is left open with no watchman to attend to? No security? No one even looking after it in broad daylight for gods sake? 

Pre-cap:  Mr Johnson of Johnson and Johnson fame is complaining that the client hasn't received his shirts still and all this is because of Mona and Anushka says...all this because she is a housewife...

So now the only remaining question is: Who will be Aamir and go and bashup the goons and get the truck back? Vineet or Pradeep? My money is on Pradeep...Guy has been slapped so many times now...time for him to slap someone...Hope they at least use a different karate schools name and not the one Aamir used in HHRPK...
Edited by aa07 - 11 years ago
thank u Praveen fr filling in šŸ˜Š

n apt title fr today's episode šŸ˜›
Superb take. Love reading your comments šŸ˜†

I hope Mona (or Vinit) thought of a backup plan. Both are aware of Anushka's evil intentions. Maybe plan B was to make more shirts then needed (10.000 - 25.000) just in case something goes wrong ...LOL One has to be a wishful & positive thinker when it comes to Indian soaps to prevent high BPšŸ˜†

Pradeep already slapped Anushka for no valid reason... the loser. So I want Vinit as Aamir. The 200% support has to visible somewhere šŸ˜Š

Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
Am sure it will be pradeep though i want it to be vineet. Suddenly pradeep is being redeemed šŸ˜•. Thanks 4the update
hmmm so in other words...I can skip today and tomorrow's episode and just watch HHRPK- I think I might do that and just pop back in to Kya Hua next week to see if anything has developed

I am sure it will be Pradeep who becomes Aamir- though no amount of his "redemption" is going to make me like him...not one tiny iota! 
@aa07 what a super update and the title is so apt. I have to admit that I have never enjoyed anything related to this show or the show itself as much as I enjoyed reading this one.
hahahaha ur update is hilarious.  bang on with ur comments and i bet on pradeep to be the saviour

he is already on guilt trip and he knows mona wont take his help directly

already he has clue mallika and anushka are upto something so he wud be the one to rescue the poor shirts

bt really scene by scene adapation from  hhum hai rahi pyaar ke

hehe

thanks for ur update
Appreciate your work on the written update Praveen ! Thank you for your enthusiasm and dedication and also for filling in.
Thanks for the WU, very entertaining to read, as usual! Loved the title too! The recent episodes are truly lifted from HHRPK!! Edited by mitki - 11 years ago
@aa07...

Your updates are awesome. I have so much fun reading them.

And I don't even watch this serial and don't intend to, but I visit this forum just to read your updates (rather your wry comments to the scenes).

Keep it up! šŸ‘