Episode Discussion Thread #5 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SanRaj.RaYa

Thanx for the update yar...Ok so the lady who died was Rajat's grlfrnd who ditched him
yup jyoti ditched him i think she doesnt knw dat rajat loved her isliye she called him as friend n left her children to him
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

yup jyoti ditched him i think she doesnt knw dat rajat loved her isliye she called him as friend n left her children to him

hmm maybe...i guess now he will start developing feelings for Priya.

hmm maybe...i guess now he will start developing feelings for Priya.

not guess darling dats for sure 
Oh yeah after reading that book...and will relate with Priya...and then starts the love triangle
thnx for the update. just watched the epi. loved Peehu-Ram convo but vikram neha divorcewas a big heartbreak. I mean why was that neccessary??? I hope CVs give a back story about it and some intense scene with the duo. Sudhir shipra was also a shock I mean at this age they have grandchildren and live seperate??? hope kartik nuts dont seperate as well.
Thanks for the updates...sorry Anjali di I even didnt watch tonight
Yeah !!! my guess was right ... kadhy's mother dumped rajath... U wala.. now he is taking revenge

my nxt guess it may sound insane ... but its just my guess.. Rajath may marry Ayesha in future.. bcz ayesha is also coming to Dubai.Lets see..

as per the article someother family member will spot priya before Ram does...and anaconda is coming to Dubai so it means she will spot priya first? and am hating shipra's attitude...what kind of a woman is she...how can she live in km leaving her husband...crap...

as per the article someother family member will spot priya before Ram does...and anaconda is coming to Dubai so it means she will spot priya first? and am hating shipra's attitude...what kind of a woman is she...how can she live in km leaving her husband...crap...
i agree with u i 2 hate that shipra..and also ayesha😡..beti puri apni mother par gayi hai..both r selfish😡