Rab Se Sohna Isshq

Both the Males look horrible...

kaala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
One looks like a sleepy head and the other doesnt look good in close ups... They could have gone for better looking males! I didnt like the first episode either.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I feel first episode was superb..at the time saw promos, i'm doubted, is male leads perfect for that roles..but after watch episode, i feel both are perfect for Ranveer n Daljeet..
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Same here😆

Both the girls are so freaking pretty. Ekta and Sukku. But the guys are so not of their level. I never liked the casting of the male leads of this show. Kanan looks like a sleepy head and Ashish, well, he looked great as Chandragupta maurya, but I didn't like him in this show😕 No offence to anyone.
i think the are perfect for their roles and episodes pls stop spreading negativity on this forum even if be it bad cv can't replace them if you don like them pls stop spreading negativity episodes and promos are very superb so kindly stop it
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lets not compare who is good looking and all , lets see if they can ACT or not ... can they create memorable acting, impression , live up to their roles and good with chemistry that should matter for a actor not always looks ... 

I like all three, they are fit for their roles so far ... 
--faroo-- thumbnail
i like first epi but both the males r not good looking :(
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well, Kanan didn't create much of an impression on me but that's not got anything to do with looks, really.
As for Ashish, I can really see why his fans love him to death. He might not be a handsome hunk but he is charming, a fabulous actor with an amazing screen-presence!
As long as an actor can act and create decent chemistry with the costars, looks come secondary, for me at least😊
Batameez. thumbnail
If they look that horrible, wouldn't have been selected as actors. They are fine, watchable.

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
In reality, not everyone are not stunning good looking. And i think common people would be able to relate themselves to the character that both the male actors play and what is it in looks? I think its the talent that matters. I personally feel that Daljeet looks a little like Ranbir ðŸ˜Š
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The new girl is quiet preety and I feel like watching the show because of her ...but even i dont like the male leads .. had it been some good lukin guys ..id be dying to watch this show ...