Balika Vadhu

BV 18th July 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you🤗

- DS is turning into an older Anandi🤣  Kitna progressive hogiya aaj kaal😛
- DS selling her favorite product.. i mean new pota (*kash yeh hota*)!  Shiv should thank his lucky stars that Anandi's family is in love with him if not Anandi.😛  Varna uska kya hota? Ashi ke peeche London wapas jana hota😉 Life without sangri and halwa...And no intermitment JB jalwa!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for super fast update
Dadisa is completely changed and Anandi's parents might be finding it hard to believe
Wah wah Mr. Helping hand is becoming Mr. Touching hand and that too with killer smile.Edited by vrinda9183 - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update !
So, no Tabela scenes today. Itna hopes badake rakkha tha. Will have to wait till tomorrow... 😡
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can't believe my eyes this is the same dadisaa whom we use to see before so  backward was she  in her thinking sticked to her old strange customs ...😲 now so progressive in her thinking what a change👏  credit goes to Anandi o wait what am i saying  no no no credit goes to Jagaya and gauri if they wouldn't have done what they did we wouldn't have possibly seen this change in dadisaa😆
Edited by sidra08 - 11 years ago
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏👏Thanks  Illyria for the suuuper fast update!!!!!!!!👏👏
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope bhago gets well soon ..😭

Missed anandi and Shiv track today...I  hope there is entire episode only for Asnh 2morrow !!
I m kinda liking takraar and pyaar waala fundaa!!!😳
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Thank you🤗

- DS is turning into an older Anandi🤣  Kitna progressive hogiya aaj kaal😛
- DS selling her favorite product.. i mean new pota (*kash yeh hota*)!  Shiv should thank his lucky stars that Anandi's family is in love with him if not Anandi.😛  Varna uska kya hota? Ashi ke peeche London wapas jana hota😉 Life without sangri and halwa...And no intermitment JB jalwa!

@red
Anjana u cracked me up with that line😆😆
Aaj ke epi mein this was the best part...DS going all gaga-gaga over her new ladesar😍😆
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the fastest update so far. Lovely episode seeing DS's view and her progression towards thoughtful and meaningful ideas
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even if bhago is going to pressurize anandi ... I wish she had first expressed a desire to meet shiv first,  before committing to this match on the basis of a photograph of him... I would have liked her to talk to shiv,  to find out from his own mouth how he is committed to anandi's happiness... and then agree to this match and speaking to anandi.