Brief Update : 18th July 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Brief Update

Purvi checks how much money Arjun has saved .She is worried that it is not that much .Arjun tells her that he is saving whatever tips he gets .Sometimes people give 50 ruppees and sometimes only a coin .Purvi laughs but then she gets sad and worried thinking that the deadline that Archaan gave is coming near .Arjun says that he will get the money before it and kisses her hands .She has brought food for him which she puts down for him to eat . The song ' teri shirt ka' plays in the background while Arjun and Purvi feed each other . Purvi then washes dishes and Arjun watches her doing so . Churan comes in and tells Arjun that his garage boss wants to see him . 
Farukh bhai has called all the workers to tell them that the garage is going to close down after 2 months as he does not have money to pay for the lease .He needs 35 lakhs for the lease , he has put together 20 but  that is not enough .Arjun is worried about the workers of the garage .

Everyone at the Garage is worried about their jobs at the Garage .Savita is crying because her foot is hurting . Archana tries to help her but Savita says that she will never take her help .Archu says ' fine , then do what you want ' . Now Savita does not know what to do so she has no choice but to take Archana's help .Archana supports her and takes her to the washroom..All the way Savita keeps taunting her .After Savita goes to the washroom, Archana has  a good laugh .
Arjun goes to see his father late at night .He asks his father to help his boss Farhukh bahi as his Garage is in trouble .Arjun says that Farukh bhai is a very nice man who treats everyone at the garage like his own family .DK is surprised to see Arjun being so emotional about his boss. Arjun says that he has become emotional  these days .

DK is very happy to see this change in his son .Arjun says that his attitude , the way he looks at the world now has changed totally , he has grown up , thanks to Archana Ji . DK wants to know if  10000 rupees have been earned and to that Arjun says ' soon , very soon' .
 Savita is in a lot of pain .Ovi and Teju are with her .Archana is not there .savita wants her ointment so Teju goes in Archana's room to look for it .She searches for the ointment in Archana's suitcase .there she finds an album.Out of curiosity , Teju starts looking at it .The album is full of baby pictures of Ovi and Teju and how Manav is carring them .Suddenly a picture slips down and Teju picks it up . In this picture teju sees Archana holding a baby ( Soham ) and another woman is standing next to her ( Varsha ) .Teju looks confused and goes to Savita and asks about the toddler in the picture .
Savita tears up  the picture and starts crying a lot .she tells the girls that the woman i nthe picture is Archana's sister Varsha while the boy is their brother  Soham .
the girls are shocked to know that they ahd a brother and then even more so when Savita tells them that Soham is not alive anymore .

Savita tells the girls that Manav lost his first child because Archana had a miscarriage and then Soham was born and that is why Manav loved him so much .But Varsha, Archana's sister could not have a baby so right fro mthe time Soham was born , Varsha just started to believe that Soham was her child .Archana  too wanted Varsha to have the child and when Varsha wanted to adopt the baby ,Archana almost gave him up  but Manav was never in favour of adoption but Archana never was a good mother or a wife and she trusted her sister more than her husband and that is why Varsha took off with Soham one day and jumped in the lake .She says that after this incident , Manav's heart broke and he couldnever got over the loss of his son .
She cries bitterly and blames the entire incident on Archana and tells  the girls that this was the real reason for their parent's divorce .Both the girls are crying a lot after knowing about their big brother Soham .

Precap : Archana  is talking to Manav .She is not letting him go to work . She tells him that the poice wil ldo their job but he is not to go out now and has to work from home .Ovi comes out of her room and looks at Archana with anger .Maanv sees Ovi and asks Archana why she is showing so much concern towards him .
Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same here too Tanya.. Still not any site uploaded it :(
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok Tanyaji.

thanks a lot for letting us know and we shall wait till it's.

once again thanks :)

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx tanya di for update...

i only saw second & third part.. i miss arvi romance i think

well savita say ovi & teju soham was brother. superb all r perfect.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i like ovi & teju face expression. awesome.

wow soham pic.. superb. @ tanya di & poppy di our small soham pic.. 😍amazing he looks awesome... well can't wait for 2mrrow episode...πŸ˜‰

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks TD..
Hate Savita.. What a story-teller..!!
Axiom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute ARVI scene today!

Did he lose his job because the garage was closing?
alicia. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the ArVi scene and Archana and Savita scene πŸ˜Š
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh big part of video missing for me.. First half part got missed.. Thks Tanya
crazy2012 thumbnail
thanks Tanya for the update.πŸ€—

Love Love Love that Arvi scene, that type of bombastic scene was much awaited by meπŸ˜ƒ

they seemed like unofficial husband wife😳..Arjun knew that Purvi is a good wife material πŸ˜† when she had done iron of his shirt in the Holi..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›, now Purvi is doing it for him only..aaahhh great satisfaction..

Shirt Da Button has created a black magic on me & I start smiling when I hear this..everybody has already started thinking that I usually loose mental balance while listening musicπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx tanya for brief update...:)really cute scene of ARVI...archu and savita scene was also very good...:) i m happy that now teju and ovi know about soham...but the way savita told the story it creates more misunderstanding b/w archu and her daughters...i just want that teju should understand archu...