Phir Subah Hogi

WU 18 7 12 Adi supports TVS Sugni relationship

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ chalhov thanx for written update. well u r all written update is copied on other sites...
sunheri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Challov for highlights !...I am just worried that CVS are laying foundation for Adi-Sugni for future :(
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes they are trying to lay that foundation can't wait to see what will happen in future
msharma2 thumbnail
It's funny though how Adi was the one who wanted Sugni thrown out of the house in earlier episodes. 
stephhh thumbnail
I dnt like how adi was being star of this epi...no offence...but its good if he genuinely supports sugvi n helps them to get unite but it will b awful to watch if cvs tries to make adi-sug jodi after all this had happen to sugvi

instead of more sugvi moments, cvs must not show us more adi-sug, if they do then its confirmed tht psh will see downfall in trps
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the highlights

Hmm all of certain Adi is supporting Sugvi just like that too suspect. Adi I like your tactics, you know what they say you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. So Adi if wants to get to the bottom of RM he has to come as a friend not foe. Vik is too rattled with guilt which will have him distracted which gives Adi time to find out about Reva

I'm ready now to see regardless if Sugvi married or not but who is responsible for bringing Reva back and is she for real or imposterEdited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail

Another good episode.
From my pov..
Adi has accepted sugvi relation and cant see his mama humiliated.
sugni has immense respect and more than love towards vikram when she explains that love is like a life long illness which dies with us. That pretty much sums up.
Adi dialogue can be attributed to his not understanding the concept of love. He treats amrita as a friend but love element is missing.
Sugni is too much in love with vicky to fall for anyone.
the onus is in vicky to retain her love or sugni will be shattered.
Reva on loose can be good if she hoes off missing and far from sugvi life.

Thanks for the update.
stephhh thumbnail
I think adi is faking tht he supports sugvibut his true intentions r to get to the bottom of RM secret whch we already knw...he is acting to b nice wth sugvi.

I thnk G will find out reva n will bring infront of sugvi during their marriage, mayb next week!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Arti by Sugni saying that, she'll love Vikram till she dies? Let's wait and watch.

I have no doubt Adi loves his uncle and will do anything for him and that's been established since his entry in the show they share a strong bound.

I don't know why these PSH writers are stuck on Vachans cause it seem thats what Adi was asking from Sugni. We all know Adi doesn't feel Sugni is worthy of his uncle but he knows if TVS iis keeping a secret than he has valid reasons so if the secret comes I feel he'll remind her did you remember what you said about never leaving my uncle.

Gosh Reva and her accidents she probably did it on purpose to meet her saab 🤣

I hope G finds her first so she can get first hand how mentally imbalanced Reva can be to herself and others.Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago