Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

18th July:WU: Mission IMPOSSIBLE to I-M-Possible

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu7 thumbnail
omg awesome written update!! your so fast!
And mona as president?!! yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui... but when are these shows suppose to be logical anyway. Its a good slap for Anu though. I'm liking this new track.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 as always u r superb fast Tanu.episode was hilarious.it didn't touch me at all.beyond reality.farce or nahi tho kya.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Anu ko jail mein chakki piswane ke liye bhejna chaiye tha (even if for one day), saath mein Malai ke kofte (Malaika) ko bhi bhejna tha
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There goes realism out of the window and with that my wish to see Mona grow as an employee. I so wanted to her see struggle with studies, homework, exams and Vinit helping her in that. Plain stupidity 
yllscin thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish Mona would get married to Vineet... they make such a great pair... and Vineet has been with her through everything... never leaving her side... ðŸ˜Š 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks fr the update Tanu!!

i felt as if i'm c'ing a comedy movie associate to president?? 😲 is it possible?

better not to think of logic here 😆
bluesoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
shouldn't anu get fired for this? i have never seen that an employee does this kid of stuff and the company still keeps that person. it would have been great if they had fired her. 
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
How many presidents does a company need? And on top of that don't they have to have some sort of board meeting or something?

*smh* I get suspending reality for soaps...but I mean really? 

BTW- is it just me or does it look like Vineet might have a thing for Mona...?
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Inkpen4877

How many presidents does a company need? And on top of that don't they have to have some sort of board meeting or something?

*smh* I get suspending reality for soaps...but I mean really? 

BTW- is it just me or does it look like Vineet might have a thing for Mona...?

Nahin you are not alone I also think that Vinit has a thing for Mona 😉 After their tempo ride Vinit will showcase more of his talent to Mona 😛
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago