Thendral

Thendral Upd Wed Jul 18, 2012

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely update plus comments Pearl πŸ€—

Even if TT try to stay away from problems...problems thedi goes to themπŸ˜›πŸ˜•. MM got no rights to scold Prabha and in the same way Prabha too got no rights to question MM too trying to justify his mother's acts?πŸ˜•...

Padma showed her trailer on how her dance will be if Mohan really get caught🀣... that too if she get to know its Kalyani avlo thaan🀒.
mala_15 thumbnail
                                        Thanks Pearl for the update.

After seeing today 's episode πŸ€”πŸ˜΅ , I felt that Prabha should not have quarrelled with MM πŸ˜”πŸ˜” when he scolded Bhuvana πŸ₯± as he faced the same situation in the past πŸ˜” because of Suchi πŸ€”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ who cheated him and married another guy πŸ˜²πŸ˜” for leading a life with extra luxury  .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the fast update and comments...they echo r feelings too...

well confusion begins...just when TT decided not to interfere anymore, they are forced to more than than...prabha coming, coinciding with MM reaching there...great time for TT as usual...enjoyed TT's expressions today as MM and Prabha batted out their feelings...and now prabha is pulling deepa too in. as if not enough the bank is playing its part too...

waiting to see where this leads...

was nice to see padma back at what she does best today...lets see how MM handles this one...
Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
          πŸ€—Thanks Pearl for the update and comments πŸ€—

Tamil was funny not knowing who to pacify πŸ˜† BTW wat right MM has to talk to Prabha like tht. Prabha didn't have to talk like tht to MM as well, why is he being sooo urugufied πŸ˜•.  I don't know wat he is going to do when he comes to know abt his dear mom's cheap and evil deeds 😑 I wonder wat those documents of Lax are abt?? πŸ˜•

Mohan ❀️ Kalyani was nice...😳 Padma saw Mohan kissing 😲 Mohan was funny πŸ˜† saying he was talking to HIS FRIEND KalyanaSundaram.  I don't know where all this is gonna end...πŸ˜•

Soon we will see Padma's Ruthra Thandavam...πŸ˜†

Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago
TTfan thumbnail
THank you Pearl for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—πŸ€—

MM and Prabha both are at mistakes.. Prabha talking harshly at the end is not good.. at the same time.. MM telling his anger and treating T badly was cos of BHu is un acceptable as Pearl said...

Poor TT as Jaya akka and Tanuuu said, whenever they want to be away of problems, problems enter by itself.. πŸ˜”  

M&K scene.πŸ˜•. Padma's anger for Kalyani has been started.. yet lot more to go..πŸ˜”

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for the super updates...perfect title.

Wow MM vs Prabha in the first part.  Both were talking from their own perspective and have reasons to act the way they did.  Prabha saying all of a sudden Tulasi is my sister was kind of weird...but I never expected MM to get this mad.

Lol aww poor Tamil and Tulasi.  In the middle of everything...Mr. K. find a solution to his problem please.  Every episode now talking about Bhuvana is getting repetitive. 

Aww Mohan and Kalyani convo was cute...but hope they understand their priorities first. 

I was missing Padma lately and her presence was good...as usual Padma was her usual self...it was kinda funny though.  Nice to see MM and Padma not arguing anymore.
Jan50 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. The best part of today's episode was the last scene in MM's house. The expression of mohan( like a puppy that got caught urinating inside the house), MM trying to protect Mohan and Pavi with a all knowing mischievous half smile, and Padma hitting the ceiling. I couldn't stop laughing. It was too comical and the life saver of the miserable episode. 
I loved Prabha giving it back to MM. I wish he questioned him about why he and his family I'll treated T.
MM is fighting his fight with Bhu thru T. Total jerk. What has he lost by Bhu running away? He got a new wife. Ok some people made fun of him. His big male ego got hurt. Don't women go thru with this kind of humiliation very often, getting beaten up by husbands in public.was'nt he more than Bhu who was responsible for T's misery when she was a child? How can he transfer all the blame on Bhu?
Mm hates Bhu for leaving him rather than her monstrous arrogance. What kind of value system is this?
garapati thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update.

After Watching todays episode and new promo. I guess Tamil reaches Laxmans house when he is throwing Sundari out. And at that moment Sundari will tell Tamil that there is no more relation between them. I am glad that Tamil got to see how Laxman ill treated Sundari first hand. Instead of hearing from someone else. Had it been Prabha or some one else they will hide the throwing her out from house and will just mention that she ripped off the papers. 

No offense to Prabhakar's fans but am very much disappointed with him in the current track. He is only highlighting others faults in the situations and hiding his mother/fathers mistakes. Even when Sundari left the house he told TT that they created big fight and left the house. Neither he nor Laxman mentioned about new house.

In todays episode even though MM was wrong for shouting at Prabha I hoped he would mention that Bhuvana was behind the life of Thulasi, because of her Thulasi got her hand fractured and even after knowing that Thulasi is her daughter not even for a second she regretted that she sent rowdies after Thulasi. I so wanted him to remind TT the past and let Prabha know how cunning, selfish his mother is.

I hope this bhuvana track end this week. Director Sir  No more dragging please.
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Pearl.

In his own sweet way, MM is protecting Thulz.

I hope T&T do not agree to move in with Prabha.

Btw, the actor who is acting as Prabha cannot act and his voice his horrible and yet he is also a veejay.  Maybe he should stick to being veejay.  He shows no emotion and gosh...