!'WU 18.07.2012'! Richa Rescues Rohit

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Rani have not gone throu your WU. Just wanted to ๐Ÿ‘ for your effort.
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what a crappy episodes marathon is going on these days...all thanks to BT for making the show so effortlessly puke-worthy to watch  ๐Ÿ‘
amul_kn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rani, thnks fr the Written Update.

Rohit rescued by Ritcha, & Siddhi takes tym fr next hearing, Kunal again sent to jail .

hopes Siddhi gets Kunal out of jail soon without making any crappy deal with Ritcha.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Rani have not gone throu your WU. Just wanted to ๐Ÿ‘ for your effort.

Thanks Bhavi, I also ๐Ÿ‘ myself for sitting through the entire episode๐Ÿ˜†
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

what a crappy episodes marathon is going on these days...all thanks to BT for making the show so effortlessly puke-worthy to watch  ๐Ÿ‘

The worst part is Ramya that this crappy marathon is not going to end anytime soon๐Ÿ˜ก. 

I can't believe this is the same show whose each episode I used to watch at least 10 times a day๐Ÿ˜ฒ. 

Hate CVs for ruining my favorite show and favorite couple, SiNal by promoting so much of Nari-Shakti๐Ÿ˜ก
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rani, you love the show so much that you started providing updates ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SINAL_amulg

Rani, thnks fr the Written Update.

Rohit rescued by Ritcha, & Siddhi takes tym fr next hearing, Kunal again sent to jail .

hopes Siddhi gets Kunal out of jail soon without making any crappy deal with Ritcha.

@ Green - We all know that's exactly what's going to happen Amul. Hope Siddhi making deal with Richa is only a ploy by Kunal to expose Richa and Rohit.
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: poshah

Rani, you love the show so much that you started providing updates ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pooja - It's ironic that I never did the WU when I used to love the show and now when I absolutely can't stand the show, I am doing the WU. Have stopped watching the show completely for last 5 weeks.  Only watch it on Wednesdays to do the WU๐Ÿ˜‰.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rani

Pooja - It's ironic that I never did the WU when I used to love the show and now when I absolutely can't stand the show, I am doing the WU. Have stopped watching the show completely for last 5 weeks.  Only watch it on Wednesdays to do the WU๐Ÿ˜‰.

It is indeed ironic..I have the same feeling abt the Parichay Newsletter and the poetry contest.
Good commitment on your part though..๐Ÿ˜Š..
As of now we can talk like oldies, aisa bhi ek zamana tha jab parichay sone nahi deta tha, ab to sirf sote hai dekhte samay๐Ÿ˜‰. [TTYL]
Edited by poshah - 11 years ago