Punar Vivah

DOTW :Lets Discuss Palak Issue

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

This Week the Main Focus is on Palak  so this DOTW too is based on Palak's case πŸ˜ƒ

Palak lacks confidence , competitive spirit and is suffering from stage fright ... Aarti decides to take up Palak's case and help her out so that she can win this debate competition but in the process Ansh is feeling left out ...

Its a complex situation for Aarti here because if she supports Palak in the competition , then Anshj will feel left out and if she supports Ansh , then Palak will never get her confidence back πŸ€”...

So based on this above scenario  , what I want to know from you all is

1) What Should Aarti do in this case where Ansh does not feel left out and Palak too can get her confidence back  ??

2) Should Yash come in Aarti's support and take up Ansh's case so that Aarti can continue with Palak mission ?

3) Will Palak finally accept Aarti as her mother if she wins this debate competition with Aarti's help ?? What if she looses to Ansh ?? then will Aarti b put under scanner again ??

4 ) In the end will Palak get her confidence back ??

5)  Last but not the least I want to know everyone's general opinion on this Palak case ? How will you as a mother deal with your child if she is suffering from this similar problem of stage fright and lack of confidence ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well...,Jyoti..,

First of all..,I am not a mother,not even married as yet...,πŸ˜†I am teenager living life on the edgeπŸ˜‰...                                                                                   But palak problem can only be solve if someone help her through it..., Aarti is doing a great job with helping..,But ansh is feeling left out, poor things doesn't understand the reason...,but i think if yash support aarti in her decision and take ansh side then he probably wont feel left out atleast he will know someone is giving attention...

On the other...,if aarti try to help palak with this competition and she doesn't win,πŸ˜• then palak will be heartbroken again...,and might never be able to trust aarti again... But if  palak  wins this competition..,then maybe she MIGHT accept aarti as her  mom but it will be hard for her...but in end she will gain confidence..,😊

Edited by Amanda_18 - 11 years ago
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
#2 yash is very gentle n supportive personality so he will care for cute baby ansh
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I wish Yash noticed the little conversation that took place between Ansh&Aarti..
I want Yash to do what Aarti is doing. It's okay for Aarti to take care of the entire Sindhiya family [Excluding Bua😑] but wouldn't it be nice if Yash looked at Ansh instead of his own daughters..
Idk At times I get annoyed when he doesn't give any attention to Ansh, like in yesterdays episode.
Anyway, yeah I want Yash taking part in this pleaseπŸ˜†

Don't know about the rest...

Regarding the last question.
I'm not a mother..HELL NO!! 🀣 and I Don't want to be. But Looking at what Aarti did with Palak, I think one would do the same...

Sadiie x
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

As for my own POV, 
Aarti should continue her mission to get back the confidence of Palak w/o disregarding Ansh as well... Maybe she should explain also to Ansh and let him understand the reason why she's doing it for Palak...
And with the help of Yash, Ansh will never feel that he's left out... They might solve the problem, if both of them support each other...

If Palak won the competition, maybe Aarti might easily bring back her trust and confidence .. But if she lose, for sure she will be sad or angry, but Aarti must let her understand and explain it further with the help of Yash...
They may explain that whoever won the competition, either Ansh or Palak, they should still be happy coz at least they have tried, and they are family... And the success of one, is the success of the whole family..

So, Aarti and Yash should take part for both kids and in both situation...

As a mother of a 5 yr old son, I will do what Aarti did to Palak. Coz I myself experienced that same stage fright when I was young, so I will tell Him what I did in order to gain that confidence...

Hope this will make sense...😊

Edited by smileymj10 - 11 years ago
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
It's such a tough issue because we are dealing with family dynamics, Palak already had preconceived notions about step moms and it's hard to overcome that, and while ansh loves yash, he is now sharing his mom...and he's feeling left out.

Best solution probably for Aarti and Yash to take the kids on holiday without the whole scindiya family so that way they canall bond as a unit...

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
I know this is really filmy but I hope both tie for first place!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Saddie :I m sure Yash will come to know about Ansh feeling left out and then will support Ansh because thats what the new promo suggests πŸ˜ƒ..so it will b Palak-Aarti vs Ansh-Yash πŸ˜›

@All :Its lovely to hear out all your views on Palak issue .. will love to hear more views πŸ˜ƒ
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great post πŸ‘πŸΌ
It's quite a tricky situation for Aarti but i felt she should have been more accomodating with Ansh. At least speak to him about it and explain why she's doing all this for Palak. Yes, Yash should take up Ansh's cause so Aarti won't have divided attention between the two kids. It would really be unfair for Ansh if he will not have anyone support him.
Regarding Palak accepting Aarti as her mother, i feel she will but not as absorbed as her younger sister is because she is more aware of her sorroundings (and with the ever present Buaji, children can easily be influenced at any point). The relationship will be improved enough for Palak to have her confidence back.
I don't have kids of my own but i do have a lot of nieces and nephews and i observe some as too shy or silent. The boisterous one, i usually play with them and the shy ones, i try to "carry" them while playing with the more engaging ones. I always keep an extra eye on the shy ones as they  often move away. If i feel they don't want to be in the group, i take them somewhere or do things more to their liking. To me, conversation with children always helps them to open up more😊
cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely DOTW !! Everyone were correct in their POV !!πŸ‘

Aarti as a mother making justice to all the 3 kids !! But here in this particular track shez more cared for palak !! This doesn't mean shez leaving ansh behind!! Shez juzz keeping her efforts for palak to gain confidence !!

I personally feel Aarti should console Ansh first for which reason shez behind Palak and make him understand the fact that palak has a stage fright and shez gonna make her overcome those fears!! Aarti must concern ansh as being her brother he should also support palak in this aspect and let her gain confidence !! And convey him that she'll definetly write a speech for him too !! If this was clear to ansh he never feel hez left out by his mom !! Thats it from me...

But as per the promo...Ansh feel insecure and asks his papa to help him...So Yash bump over here and help Ansh...Hence competition grew b/w Yash and Aarti