mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

The Compelete Nonsense A.T. 

Disclaimer: This thread is for fun only, any resemblance to something posted earlier is purely coincidental

~ll R u l e ll~

Just start posting a sensible nonsense about DKDM. Do not offend anyone by your serious opinion.

Friends seeing many ATs here I too wanted to add one of mine. Here you are not going to appreciate any actor by writing his/ her name with an 😳❀️😍, not going to miss anyone, love anyone, nor appreciate some Chemical reaction.

But the stuff like, the Tiger, who dared to enter the cave for reasons still unknown. Only Tarakasur enjoying his drink, while others were just the spectators of this Trilokinath's mind blowing ideas.

Nandi for once stopped crying after a long time, still can't accept it. Glycerine stock seems to be over.

Like minded nonsense will be highly appreciated in this AT.

Do post your views if you are a true Fan of DKDM. Duplicate Fans can miss this AT.

Our 1st branch-The CNAT-Cricket special   

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 Superub Yarr,  What a brilliant  A.T  i love it πŸ˜›

Here it goes

We heard the creatures ( showed as to attack Sati & parvathy ) are under hunger strike 😭, no kamsim ladiki is there to attack anymore πŸ˜†

And few of them r lastly seen in queue of  employment office with their bio data πŸ˜Ž 
Edited by lakshmikumr - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshmikumr

Superub Yarr,  What a brilliant  A.T  i love it πŸ˜›

Here it goes

We heard the creatures ( showed as to attack Sati & parvathy ) are under hunger strike 😭, no kamsim ladiki is there to attack anymore πŸ˜†

And few of them r lastly seen in queue of  employment office with their bio data πŸ˜Ž 

Thanks😊
My heart felt sympathy for them.😲
Shouldn't Tarakasur plan another attack on some abala kanya ( she can be a warrier under disguise)  for them.  After all he is the Trilokinath.πŸ˜†
lakshmikumr thumbnail
 Flash News 

1. Kamadev is unseen  with a official compliant  in C I D gallery  πŸ˜²

2. While he is in an incorporeal form , He suspects his twin bro Somadev πŸ˜ˆ is now romancing with Rati .

3. A.C.P. Pradyuman is still under shock  and is so nervous πŸ€ͺ, well he couldn't see anybody  complaining πŸ˜† 
mnx12 thumbnail
Very tough case for the CID😎.

kamdev's residence doesn't have a door for Daya to break.
Suddenly they get a call, someone's ash (read lash) is found in the mountains.
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It seems Vritrasur has lost his Girgitwala aka C.G.I cartoon roop...!!!!isiliye  not daring to face Mahadev himself...😲
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Ya, well nothing is impossible for CID 

The  brilliant officer Fredericks πŸ˜†found that the ashes were not of a dead body🀒  but it is just  the ashes from... ( Oh my god  forgive me for this ) πŸ˜²
edited
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ACP Naradji ...part time Shakuni mama...smells extra-marital  flirting of Indra with Ganga resulting her beghar..oops ...beSwarg...🀒

rolff...Minakshi..wat a thread...🀣...total  πŸ€£
Edited by flamingo_aries - 11 years ago
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow wat a thread minakshi πŸ‘πŸΌ for tis CNAT u guys rocking wid ur comments cant stop myself πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flamingo_aries

ACP Naradji ...part time Shakuni mama...smells extra-marital  flirting of Indra with Ganga resulting her beghar..oops ...beSwarg...🀒

rolff...Minakshi..wat a thread...🀣...total  πŸ€£

You all want to get this AT closed on first day itself?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
controll your nonsenseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†