The C. N. A. T. - Page 21

Posted: 11 years ago
I picked it up from Jayvenk's point, but feel free to consider the above as a continuation of Vaarali's & Minakshi's narrations.  So now, Skanda, who's hiding w/ Taki, has to be found... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
ahahahaha  varaali love that maggi two minute .. and mina the face the face  ..funny band awesome lolz๐Ÿคฃ
Then parvati cries... guys that is very important :))
Wonderful, Vrish, simply wonderful. Am Still laughing
Vrish hilarious .. :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) 
@VRISH...
O god...
hilarious dat ws!!!
I really wnt dat 2 happen!!!
o god...I luved it!!!
I jst can't stop laughing!!!
AMZING!!!
DO continue it soon...i wannna c hw he plays wid Tarka :)

Taki is thrilled at this Golden opportunity, tells Kartikeya let's hide in the Golden Graha, my son stays there.

V. mali is excited seeing his father with Kartikeya, says father finally you've decided to follow path of Dharma.
Taki says have you gone crazy, hide this child in your Graha, keep him buzy, so I'll be safe.
Asur-guru comes to see kartikeya, he takes Kartikeya with him. Tells him, you want to play, I'll teach you a new game.
Asuraguru takes form of a Graha-Shukra. tells Karikeya, now we'll go on a ride, you have to catch the Golden, Siver & Iron graha & throw it like a ball in the Sky.
Kartikeya isexcited. Shukra Garha takes him near the Golden graha, where Taki is with V.mali.
they are shaken up with a jolt, Taki gets thrown out ot the Golden Graha, falls on the Siver Graha of Tarakaksha.
From Shukra Graha, Kartikeya picks up the Silver Graha now & throws it in the Sky. Tarakasur falls off & lands on Kamalaksh's Iron Graha. He gets scared seeing Kartikeya coming at Lightening speed riding on Shukra Graha towards him. Now Iron Graha is thrown in the Sky & Taki falls on the Swarga. Seeing this Kartikeya laughs huhahahaha.
Shukra Graha drops kartikeya back to Kailash.
@Minakshi...
Amzing!!!!
U guyz r too much!!!
My stomach z aching reading all this!!!
CONTINUE PPL...
i m loving it!
Meanwhile, with everyone away, Shiva and Parvati are enjoying a few moments of respite. But something is bothering Shiva.

"Parvati. don't you think we should practise for the dance that we are scheduled to perform?"

PArvati is loath to get up from the couch.

"I think I know most of the steps. I can manage."

"That's what you said the last time, too but look at the mess you made" Shiva pointed out.

"Which mess?" Parvati asked lazily.

"Your Maha Kali performance" Shiva reminded Parvati. "You forgot most of your steps and simply wandered here and there, without a clue. Heck, you even stomped  me" 

Reminded of that day, Parvati began to cry. "How was I to know you were lying down there?"

"You would have known, if we had practised together." Shiva continued "You know, people on Earth are still discussing your abysmal performance of that day."

"And you know what that Gandharva, Chitrangadha came and told me today? He suggested that instead of a live performance, we videograph your movements in slow motion ...and then do some technical wizardry. God knows where he gets these ideas from..."

But Parvati was still distraught at the negative reviews of her Kali performance. Shiva consoled her "Don't worry, I have talked to Rishi Markandeya - who was covering the event. He agreed not to mention your mistakes. In fact he has agreed not to mention that you danced at all.

Parvati heaved a sigh of relief. 

But Shiva continued sternly " However no more excuses this time. If we don't perform the laasya (dance) properly, it will become haasya (comedy)

i missed this CNAT for some time now oly checked last few pgs hilarious work everyone Vrish,Meenakshi,Jai,Varaali๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Mahadev's family drama sooper sooper LIKE it ๐Ÿ˜†keep writing...
Parvati takes position. gets confused between right and left feet.
Gets a lecture about it from shiv.
parvati tries to follow and promptly steps on shivs left foot.
Starts crying about it ..
Shiv goes in search of a mirror..
He asks parvati to look into the mirror!!
Parvati goes OH MMMy god when did I get muscles..
Starts crying