The C. N. A. T. - Page 90

Posted: 10 years ago
I came here after by clicking the link from MB forum and loved the mahasangam you did of DKDM and MK! Loved it! Still laughing! I think I like your work so much that I am going to read this AT too! 
Posted: 10 years ago
bump, to make this thread up. Where's all forgetting it behind? It still exist!😈
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow what an interesting thread. 
Outraged by all those Rumors of Mahadev & Mansa's closeness, Parvati confronted Mahadev about this. But, instead of Clearing all these, He only uttered, "Yeah, pretty much close!" but, forgot to finish that It's only about from being a Gurdian's side. Arrgggh! A pressure to score higher in Doodle Jump [Search, mobile Game on this name.], created havoc.. He couldn't sense her Anger, and her way of asking. Blurt without properly understandin' situation, BholeNaaath!

Misunderstanding it all, While parvati was thoroughly crying, her friend Lakshmi handed over [Only to set thing Good, Alright or, err.. Bad?] a Taylor Swift's song "We're never ever gettin' back together." Empowered by It's lyrics, she slams her door every-time Mahadev tries to Amend [See, It's Music Video!]. Until later hears Selena Gomez's song "Ghost of you," [Read, Lyrics!] and starts haunting about their relationship. Worrying her mental health, Lakshmi hand-over another Taylor swift's song "I knew you're trouble!" Now she more furious than ever, settles her mind into thinking this relationship has to end. But, Ganesha plays "You   belong with me" by Taylor, and this left an impression that She was ready to set their issues normal. But, later Miley Cyrus' "Can't be tamed" (That Kartikeya was playin' on Ipod, unaware of Parvati's presence!) left her to Furiously taking a Extreme step, and with a Trishul in hand, started hummin' "Yo! Miley, I can't be tamed." Meanwhile, Narayan who suddenly woke-up, seeing all these musical mess tried to make everything normal. But, Naradmuni who was enjoyin' all these pop-issues, set him off by playin' Bryan Adams' "heaven," and Narayan snooze while day-dreamin' a perfect heaven.

At last, Kamdev irritated by all these tied Narad-Muni in KalpaTree with his Guitar strings, and Rushed at Kailash to set all things right. But, There Parvati's trishul mess almost ruined everything, and Terrified by remembering her if-angry-you-get-a-Curse persona pushed himself behind.

Being heart-broken by his inability to do something, he was about to step out from Kailash, but suddenly something knocked him in spine. And, While checkin' what It is, He got Naradmuni's Ipod stuck in his arrow-case. And, Nothin' to do with all these Kailash misery, He tried finding solace in music through Naradmuni's ipod. Though, that's locked (Password!), He was smart enough to open it, by Typing "Urvashi!" Intelligent, Naradmuni's secret crush, and His Ipod's password. And, Played "Mirrors" by Justin Timberlake, Yeah, from Top Ten- most played list. Suddenly! Oh. Mahadev, all humming It's lyrics, Proposed.. An apology (And, Explained through Dance, Jhalak Dikhlaja, Express through Dance!) to Parvati, and It's musically turned Happily Ever after's Ending. "...aren't you somethin' special!"

Duh! That's all.. An Apology from mine side for this impromptu, at/in Advance!

^^ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
What a fun thread !..🤣
Haha that one was hilarious. Narad's secret crush for Urrvashi😆