Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mnx12

ACP Pradumna is disgusted with this news. He feels they are stealing his name now. Wants to go for vacation with his team in Himalayas.

Unable to find Indra, Trilokinath beats his 3 sons, who are not willing to cooperate in his mission of being immortal. He too decides to take a mini vacatio in Himalayas. He spots Nandi, who looks like he hasn't cried since many days. He asks Nandi what is the secret of your happiness. Nandi asks him to do Tapasya for 1000 years to find out.

Ya , Takki  found  the  real  way  of  being  immortal , He  learned  CID  is  never  going  to  end, and    he  took  the  position  of  ACP. Now  his  sons  would  be  daya, abi and fredi  who  will work  for  free πŸ˜‰

flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seeing that positions n names of DAya,Abhijeet n Fredi being stolen ..they plan with Indra......

Indra reaches Himalayas  with the gang n dances in form of Apsara..of course  with due training frm Menaka(with whm he danced as 3 ka tadka alpong with Taki's wifey😲..)...n tries to bhang the tapasya of Taki...so dat he cudnt complete tapasya n his Indrasan wud be safe forever..for now atleast🀒...Indra is interested bcoz he dnt have bharosa on CID ppl🀒😲
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Breaking News

All da gals of I-F hv fainted after watching Shiv as Nata and his dance.
Indra thinking,"Aakhir Mahadev mein aisa kya hai jo mujhmein nahi hai?"🀣🀣🀣
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: subha2601

Breaking News

All da gals of I-F hv fainted after watching Shiv as Nata and his dance.
Indra thinking,"Aakhir Mahadev mein aisa kya hai jo mujhmein nahi hai?"🀣🀣🀣

🀣 after listening to indra ganga advice him to take dance lessons frm menaka or else do tapasya for thousand years🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
  • The Devas & Vishnu & Brahma are plotting to make Himavan a Shiva-virodhi.  Shukracharya gets wind of it and sends Changu to warn Himavan, so that their plans are sabotaged.
  • Taki approves of it, and asks Mangu to approach Shiva to tell him about this plot, and ask him to switch sides and support the asuras - very specifically by denying them his son as their commander.  Mahadev says he'll consider it.  Taki apologizes for past assassination attempts on Sati & Parvati, but Mahadev's decision doesn't change.
  • Shuki too joins them, and Shiva agrees that Taki will rule the 3 worlds for a whole Manvanthara more.  In return, Taki decides to recognize the sovereignty of Himavan, and let him rule until he attains Mokhsha.  Himavan switches side & supports Taki, in return for the moksha status, which is granted to Menavati as well.
  • After Parvati's marriage, Himavan & Menavati get their moksha.  Vishnu tries to claim Himavan's kingdom as Parvati's brother, but Shiva supports Taki, and Vishnu retreats.  Taki is now the ruler of the triloks.  Shiva tells Taki that he's fulfilled his end of the bargain.
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Flash news Again

As per our reporter , Nata has opened his dance school yesterdayπŸ₯³ , Chief Guest  to cut the ribbon was  Mr.Viraj (Saubhagyavathi Bhava) 🀬  he doesn't needs a separate scissors , he naturally has a very sharp thong πŸ˜† .

Nata has promised his  obedient  students that he will never leave them,he will be always around them .πŸ˜›

The Key word  from his speech  was  Nata or Jata i will never say Tata πŸ‘

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

Flash news Again

As per our reporter , Nata has opened his dance school yesterdayπŸ₯³ , Chief Guest  to cut the ribbon was  Mr.Viraj (Saubhagyavathi Bhava) 🀬  he doesn't needs a separate scissors , he naturally has a very sharp thong πŸ˜† .

Nata has promised his  obedient  students that he will never leave them,he will be always around them .πŸ˜›

The Key word  from his speech  was  Nata or Jata i will never say Tata πŸ‘

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Our first student in da dance school is none oder dan Indra.He has decided 2 woo all da apsaras wid his dance.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
  • While Viraj is busy @ dance school, Jhanvi (from DsddSB) comes in and tells Changu that my husband is worse than a rakshasha - I'd rather marry an asura πŸ˜†  Ganga, who is trying to get out of the attention of Changu, Mangu and Tangu, tells them that look, 2 of you can marry Jaya & Vijaya, and as for the third, instead of me, take my namesake Jhanvi.  It will be just like having me.
  • Changu, Mangu and Tangu agree and marry those 3.  Jhanvi is very happy.  Viraj is furious to hear about Jhanvi remarrying, and Jhanvi tells Changu and Taki that Viraj is after their throne.  Accordingly, a Dark Knight like demon is created and sent after Viraj.  He does an yagna and offers Viraj as the bali. 😈  Yamaraj appears and accepts the sacrifice.
  • Raghav is grief stricken @ losing Jhanvi, and goes to the Ganga, and starts crying.  Ganga comes out of the water and thanks him for adding his efforts to Nandi, and takes him underwater (just like in the 80s movie Splash starring Tom Hanks).  Kamadev comes and makes Raghav fall in love w/ Ganga.  Ganga is furious w/ Kamadev and casts a spell on Raghav, diverting his attention towards Rati.  Raghav is now totally confused as to who to go after, and decides to take his mind off these things by attending Parvati's marriage.  
  • Menavati welcomes him and smothers him w/ love.  Raghav protests, but Menavati points out that mother is an integral part of the word 'smother' πŸ˜†  Raghav gives up and gets an honorary seat at the wedding.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Breaking News:

abhi abhi mile sutro k anusar ye pata chala hai ki inspiring from JDJ 5 n Mahadev's Nritya..Takki decided to start a Dance Reality Show in Swarg...n it will b called Swarg Se Age...n sunne main ye bhi aya hai k us show k judge k post k liye Takki Mahadev ko manane ki koushish kar raha hai...n show ka host banenge Naradmuni..Mahadev ka sati dengi Menka aur Rambha...age ki khabar k liye bane rahiye hamare sath..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

With so many equestions changing in the world Niyati (Destiny) is compeletely confused. She goes to Vishnuji to find out why things are going out of control ? Vishnuji too is confused says looks like someone else has taken over the World.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†