Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mnx12

With so many equestions changing in the world Niyati (Destiny) is compeletely confused. She goes to Vishnuji to find out why things are going out of control ? Vishnuji too is confused says looks like someone else has taken over the World.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but he can't answer her who is doing this...so he advice her to do a 1000 year Tapasya for the answer...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

With so many equestions changing in the world Niyati (Destiny) is compeletely confused. She goes to Vishnuji to find out why things are going out of control ? Vishnuji too is confused says looks like someone else has taken over the World.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Flash News Again & Again

Our  very  untalented , unwanted  Reporter πŸ€“ Kshmi  has  taped  the  secret   conversation  bwt     Indra  and  DadhianandaπŸ˜‰ (famously known  as Vettiananda πŸ˜† in South)  

who  praised  DKDM  πŸ€—the  No.1  Show  in  India  yesterday. 

We  r  giving  u  the  conversation  in  words :-

Indra :   Swami  Dadhiananda, i  came  here  only  to  join  in  ur  Ashram. Plz  don't  say 
 no  Swami , i  am  ready  to  write  the  entrance  exam  also.πŸ˜†

Swami Dadhi : No  my  child  don't  cry , i  can't  let  u  in  because  its nature , there should  
be  one  King  for  each  world  and  i am the  King  here  for  all  criminal activity's .😈

Indra :  No Swami, let  me  be  ur  assistant πŸ˜­

Swami Dadhi : You  Idiot πŸ˜‘  i  always  have  a  girl  as  my  P.A. Get  lostπŸ˜•

Indra : Swami πŸ˜­  i  will   give  u  my  Swarg  log, U can  have  the  4 Apsaras  β˜ΊοΈfor  ur  self.
but  let  me  live  here. No body  likes  me  there πŸ˜­

Swami Dadhi : Ok  baby, calm  down , how  old  r  ur  Apsaras .πŸ˜‰

Indra : Swami, they  r just  a  few  Million years  oldπŸ˜† 

Swami Dadhi : You πŸ€¬  , get  lost  from  here , if  i  ever  saw  u  again  i  will   hand  over     

you  to  my    dear    friend  Takki😈

As  per  our  Reporter , Indra  ran  away  from  there  and  he  is  searching  for  a  new  place .
so  people  are  asked  to  be  Alert  and  inform  the  Police  when  they   see  some one  πŸ€ͺ  or
😈  he  might  be  indra.

Well   swami  Dadhi  has  taken  has  taken  over  the  world

Edited by lakshmikumr - 11 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🀣
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Indra is thinking why all these is happening with me? What is my fault ? As Indra I am supposed to be like this only. He meditates, opens his mouth. One Cockroch, comes out, who turns into an Apsara. He sends her to break the monopoly of swami Dadhi.

His next plan is to trap Tarakasur. He meets the Asura-guru, says he is ready to become an Asura, if the Asura-guru, helps him  to become Trilokinath.
lakshmikumr thumbnail

Indra is thinking why all these is happening with me? What is my fault ? As Indra I am supposed to be like this only. He meditates, opens his mouth. One Cockroch, comes out, who turns into an Apsara. He sends her to break the monopoly of swami Dadhi.

His next plan is to trap Tarakasur. He meets the Asura-guru, says he is ready to become an Asura, if the Asura-guru, helps him  to become Trilokinath.

Things going in Asurs guru's  mind

1. Maintaining  One  idiot  i.e Takki  so  far  had  made  me  older  so  soon. I  was  very  Young           and   handsome 😳  in   1st  epsiode , i  grew  old  very   fast   within  some   30-40  epi's πŸ˜­ .

2. If  i  should  take  care  of  2nd  Idiot  ie.Indra  also  i  will  never  have  a  chance  to  get   close       to  those  Apsaras   in  my  Life time πŸ˜‘

3.  I  have  to  Resign  ( VRS)  this  post   right  away  and  run  away  from  here.

4.  I  will   try  living  with  the  New  Asur  who  have  born  as  Swami Dadhiananda. He  will                    welcome  me.   

Let's  wait  and  see  what  happens  to  Asurs guru  with  Swami Dadhi πŸ˜†

As  soon  as  we  get  any  report  from  our  reporter  we  will  Flash  it.πŸ˜‰

Edited by lakshmikumr - 11 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣

Oh dear this is hilarious 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
The Cockroach turned Apsara has started her work. She plans a sting operation for this swamy.
Seeing results of ths SO, the Asura-guru thinks Tarakasur & Indra are much better then this new breed of converted Asuras. Whatever they are they have their own classπŸ˜†
So he is back to Swarga, where many Asuras have changed due to the highly pure food intake. Only few real Asuras are left like Tarakasur, Vritrasur, Chakri are left to fight with Devas. At this rate, Indra will have to fight with only these 3. Mravelous plan by the Dev-guru, he finally understands.

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

how about gifting this sloth to dadhi anandha ?☒️
lakshmikumr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanadhi

how about gifting this sloth to dadhi anandha ?☒️

Vanadhi   don't  u  think  Dadhi  will  be  confused  and  shocked   he  will  think   how  can  i  be  here and  there   in  a  same  time πŸ˜†

This  one  sitting  and  enjoying  will  think  i  was  safe  and  happy  in  my   Zoo. Who  brought   me  here .  But  i  am  happy  to  see  this  Swami, i  thought  i  was  the  only  kind, but  i  have  found  another  like  me .  He heeeπŸ˜†  

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmikumr

Vanadhi   don't  u  think  Dadhi  will  be  confused  and  shocked   he  will  think   how  can  i  be  here and  there   in  a  same  time πŸ˜†

This  one  sitting  and  enjoying  will  think  i  was  safe  and  happy  in  my   Zoo. Who  brought   me  here .  But  i  am  happy  to  see  this  Swami, i  thought  i  was  the  only  kind, but  i  have  found  another  like  me .  He heeeπŸ˜†  

but ur vetti anandha convo is killer some πŸ˜†  *****😑 how dare he , still cant get over my bitterness when ever i see him ..
hahahah πŸ€£  Sloth is much better than him ,plz dont insult this sloth ...
if u place them together ,it can pack mr world title ,i am sure πŸ˜†

flash news 
Zoo animals are visiting dadhi in amusement ,that they found a friend inside the cities ...

So people heading towards Dadhi's ashramam to watch both the creatures in one place 
Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago