Thendral

Update for Thursday - July 19th, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks dear Tanuuu for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

MM was funny... instead of advising Mohan, he was warning him not to get Kalyani in trouble indirectlyπŸ˜›. Rofl... Padma's expression to MM advice was good.

Prabha🀒... Idk what to tell. He is annoying as well as patheticπŸ˜•. He is begging people for his mom's wishes to be granted. Like another loser telling that Thulasi does not have humanity😑😑.. What does he now about Thulz?? Ennamo talking about her as he knows her very well maathriπŸ˜•. Now I am really happy that MM gave him nicely. Prabha telling that his mom thavichittu irrukaanga. Pavam he does not that that he has been made a fool of his mom cheap tricksπŸ˜•. But srly this Prabha has to mind his words what he is talking about.

Bhuv...self sympathy creator😑. Even after seeing her son getting depressed, she still does not care. She is cheaply using him in her game. I can't take too much of her track portraying as a cancer patient and using pain to win situations. Now Lax will be deeply worried about this fake pain and he is going to show it on Sundari when Sundari gets angry.

Shameless Lax🀒😑🀒... still dare talking about loan even after sending Sundari out. He and Bhuv can go down cheap to any level to get their work done. Loan veynum aana TPS vendam. He is proving he is such a great loser and a jerk🀒. Nalla thaan this B/L are jaadi keytha moodi.
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Tans for the wonderful and lovely Update! πŸ‘πŸ€—

Haha yes MM was funny. Padma 🀣Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                     Thanks Tanu for the update.

After seeing this episode πŸ€”πŸ€” , I was upset to see that Prabha has also started to speak ill about Thulasi πŸ€”πŸ˜” which has given an immense pleasure to the devil πŸ˜”πŸ˜²πŸ€’ and that will automatically induce her to add fuel to the fire πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and create a rift between Prabha and Thulasi as per her plan πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜’ .

Moreover I can't understand πŸ€”πŸ€” as to why Prabha blames Thulasi all of a sudden  when MM was the person who prevented T&T  πŸ˜” from meeting Bhuvana πŸ˜”πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”  which indeed was a good one 😳 from his point of view πŸ˜›πŸ˜› as he had indirectly saved T&T πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› from that devil 🀒🀒 as she will try to harm them πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³πŸ₯±πŸ₯± for sure if they stay in her house πŸ˜•πŸ₯±πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜΅ .
Edited by mala_15 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks tanu for the superfast update n cmnts...

yes let bhu have her share of happiness...sending tps and her mom away, splitting tps/tt, and now prabha/tt..now she wants to also spoil tps's role in the loan matter...let her think she is winning...just waiting for the carpet to be pulled frm under her feet..she has laxman and prabha where she wants but by pulling the strings of untruth and falseness...

good to see padma as her usual self...she still wants to see mohan and pavi to be the perfect children, following what she says and wants...can imagine her expressions when she knows abt kalyani...

thankful that bhu matter in fast track now...
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the wonderful update!

Seriously, This Lax what kind of a doctor is he?  Cant he really understand and identify that his wife is acting?  Cancer patient ippadiya iruppaa?
Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—  Thanks Tanu for the superb update and comments  πŸ€—

MM was funny while he was "advising" mohan to be extra careful when doing romance with Kalyani...πŸ˜† Padma wait until u find out abt the lucky draw...πŸ˜›

Prabha is jus being idotic, but pathetic...πŸ˜• wat to say abt him?? why so much kanmoodi thanamana nambikai on his most dear loving mother 🀒
I feel VR was right in advising Deepa...i mean when got hit T&T went and saw him in the hospital regardless  of his bad deeds towards thuls...

Ufff...πŸ₯± I don't know how long this fake cancer track is going to go for?? 😭 Horrible...this Bhuvana wants to reck T&T's and TPS relationship with everyone!! 😑I don't wanna go anymore with this!! πŸ˜‘🀒

Bhuvana ku Multiple
Personality Disorder nu I thought, but no she has Multiple Modes Disorder πŸ˜†
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the lovely updates!

Of course Padma has to somehow bring Tulasi's name into everything...I want her character to change soon.  Poor Mohan, how will he convince his mother about Kalyani...

Prabha really shouldn't be going around asking others to help his mom feel happy.  Wonder what Tulasi will do...maybe Deepa will convince her to go and visit Bhuvana but after seeing the promo with Laxman and Tps maybe she won't go...

Bhuvana's acting is really good, Laxman or Prabha do not even suspect her...can't believe she wants Prabha to hate his own sister.
autumnsconcerto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Frankly, this is getting ridiculous.

Bhuv is playing everyone around her, especially her children. She has completely lost all sorts of sympathy for anyone around her. This goes against her previous characterization. When did confident, head-strong, arrogant Bhuv have to start resorting to manipulating the feelings of the people around her to achieve her own ends? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but even in the first episode she was shown she was never the sort of person to go around people's backs...she always faced things head on (i.e. rowdies & police). Now, its the complete opposite.

Same with Prabha. With his earlier characterization, he was happy-go-lucky, if a bit immature and had his heart in the right place. He didn't go around throwing random accusations, even when it would have seemed sensible for him to do so (i.e. the Suchi incident). Yet now, he is already to blame Thuls at the snap of a finger? Remember this is the same person who didn't say anything when Thuls SLAPPED Bhuv! It does not make sense. Okay, one can reasonably argue that Bhuv has done nothing bad to him and that he is under tremendous stress because his mother is dying...but this also goes against his previous characterization where he said that both Bhuv and Lax weren't the best of parents to him.

What is going on creative team? Have you forgotten that these events even occurred?

On the other side of the spectrum, we see Deepa and Kalyani being pulled into a bubbling mess, simply because the PLOT demands it.

To this point, has Thuls even mentioned her plans to Deepa or asked for her input? No. Then how can one reasonably conclude that Thuls is going to listen to Deepa now? And besides that, why on Earth would Deepa want to help Bhuv? You know, the same person who insulted her father, insulted her (numerous times) and got her kicked out of college...and all this AFTER saving Bhuv's son. If Bhuv can't even show simple gratitude, why would Deepa want to involve herself in Bhuv's matters? Oh, right...Deepa is an all forgiving saint. No, wait...that's Thuls! Good going Creative Team, you have managed to totally change Deepa's character too. Congratulations, because the old Deepa would never stoop to such levels to help a cruel and vengeful person.

At least two people remained true to character, Padma and VR. Both want the best for their children; they just have different ways of showing it. At least VR can talk from experience, he know what having cancer is like and the pains associated with it. The pity is that he doesn't know Bhuv is acting. Padma, too, is suspicious about her son's activities. Can't wait to see her jump between sky to Earth when she finds out who her future DIL is.

All in all, a very annoying episode that has shredded the characters' original intent. To cap things off, still Lax hasn't got his due. I sincerely hope that BOTH Bhuv and TPS leave him on the streets to rot for his two-timing ways. How is it that he gets to have peace and content, while everyone around him (with the exception of Bhuv) suffer? He is seriously lower than dirt, for daring to switch between wives whenever it is convenient for him.    

I am sorry for this rant but seriously, quicken this track Creative Team. It is boring, dragging and repetitive. Yes, we get it...Bhuv is winning. Now move on. There are so many tracks to explore, and yet we are stuck on this one.🀒 Please show T&T soon. And I can't believe I am saying this but, I really do look forward to scenes with TA in it, seeing as he is the only person not to have such a doom and gloom, what-am-I-going-to-do reaction on his face all the time. In the promo, it seems as though he is the only one with a functioning brain. Please put that to good use and stop Bhuv's irritating drama, TA.

Come on Thendral, you have better tracks then this to show the viewers.😑

P.S. What was the need for VR to unnecessarily mention Prabha's marriage and link it to Bhuv's death? It makes no sense in the context of which VR was discussing the problem with Deepa. Seriously, if this is the Creative Team's method of creating a love triangle between Deepa, Kanagu and Praba...that is a really bad idea. I had enough headaches from the Psycho Arc, I don't need a rehash of it. Seriously, if it is brought up, then it is clear that the Creative intend to torture us viewers for a few more 100 episodes.

P.P.S. What happened to the old Thendral? It started off so well, and then kind of stalled, then got back on track and then...nosedived into this torture. Please show more T&T, less Bhuv&Lax and THULS ACTUALLY GOING TO COLLEGE!!!!! If this show is about women's education, then at least give the viewers an update of Thuls' grades, standing, year and arrears! Hell, at this point it seems that even CP (i.e. Sruthi) is more focused on her studies then the main lead.

Kashta Kaalam! πŸ€’    

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lax, what type of Dr he is, his wife is having cancer and he sympathy her and doing anything to cure.