Balika Vadhu

WU 19\7 pyyar,prviacy & realisation

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 in red my comments

basant and gehna in temple...and prying..gehna geting call from anandi and she is little worried and then smiles...she is like i know why you caling and what you want... she dosent pik up the call...and then again anandi called... this time gehna picked up the call and and then she sounds very happy ... lolzzz... with this hapiness i rember a message i got in my mob. long time before..people who went to meet malika sherawat always use to vanish form the meeting place...woman went to mandir and prayed god to send their husband back... now god was quit confuse...he thought whats the reason behind it...lets go and search whats the matter...so when we went to meet malika sherawat... the god was missplaced from the mandir πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...basant comes and ask and she saysnot to worry as anandi has left for jaipur and she was worried she has to lie to anandi but god dint let her lie inside mandir... and basant asks...what does she mean...and she said she thought what to reply to anandi once she calls but now she is nto worried and it feels like now with them even god also wants shiv and anandi to be together...basnt is like what do you mean...she says they left for jaipur and will return by tom. morning as soem yrgent work and shiv is wiht her and the officer will leave state and will go tom. so they need to go and meet him...basant is worried and says so means she will spend night alone... and gehna says nto to worry she wont do anything wrong or anything wrong wont happen to anandi as shiv with her and she will take care of her very nicely...and they will get to stay with each other..and spend time with each other...basant is ohk and cool ... 

their pighead is in trance and playing squash wiht his hands and with tennis ball ... what a telent sir ji what a talent ... kamal kaa talent hai...these hands are nothing but precious gem... what a talent ... he is thinking about shiv ... kama hou gayaa ... here we are prying beging cv for anandi to dream about shiv to think about shiv but here otu pighead thinking about shiv...how so mean cv... thinking about the incident in jaipur...shiv gving himself some ring practice on pighead...and making him arrest and then when family was in poilic station he trying to defend himself...and inspector made kachra of all his effort and said he is bevdra and they deal evry day with this type of bevdra and knows what kind they are ... oh!god! omg! guys their is big gap in wall...ufffooo ball continous throwing on wall with such passion is now geting hole their...betaa itnee sheddat sai if you ahd studied and work you too would ahve been different person by now...remember the word dr. heheehhe yeh that ... now he wants to take revenge upon shiv ... says their will be a day when you will come under my hands and that day i will show you your true place...i promise you will pay for what you did shiv raj shekhar ... lolzzz when elephant walk by on street dogs do nohting but bark shouts try to scare the elephant by trying to jump...lolzz..but elephant is never in mood to look intothe dog and its bark...go on trying..be more loud...i will do what i am doing...and walks by in mast...han!mast!singing song from mast! πŸ˜‰ oh!man here comes sachaa pyaar...and that too with pakora  and  tea ... yaar!today only i made daal and rice and dry potato for my huby...he saw the plate and then lozzz..hsi favourite mango also cut along with peeler...can you all belive guyzzz... 1st thing he did was put his lapie bag in my in-laws room and i am still serching his wallet... and its been more then 2 hours and he is yet not in room...sleeping in in-laws room πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ ... he said to my sasu maa... its ohk he can figure the way to manouuu his wife...but he dosent have capacity to have a nil bank balance or whateva notourious idea i ahve in my mind πŸ˜‘...guyss... even no paan today..he saying paan bhe if gave me i dotn knwo how i will amke him murgaaa πŸ€’... hehehehe  and see here..i jsut wish sanjiv also got even 1% of such loving jagat πŸ˜† ... she is so worried and so much concern...heyyy!keya pyyar hai!my heart si breking with so much pyyar and that too sachaa..my1god!even god is in trance how could he just amke a person with so much love in herself ... she sits beside pighead and tries to talk to him and say him to froget things but pighead is quit in temper and gauri sacha pyaar cant take this hurt in pighead...she tries to console him and says to eat pakoro..and hse feeds him wiht her own hand and then ask him to feed her too ... been 14yrs of marrige and πŸ˜­ i ask him to eat with me...he stands and sees me from top to bottom  and goes in kitchen and serves his own plate and vanishes...not even to come and take twice..all one time in plate πŸ˜ƒ and i still dont know why he do so πŸ˜› ... sanjiv sanjiv..where are you❓ come fast...see pighead...learn some thing how to handel the wife tipss πŸ˜‰... 

gehna and basant return hevelli and gehna ask makhan about DS return and just then sees DS return and basant ask about bhairo and says he went for work...DS sitis and says to basant bhago si not good and she is almost on the verge of dying...DS is worried about bhago and anandi and says its good they went and they coem to knwo about her...and her condition is all coz of themself..and then she remebers the day bhago came to havelli knwong what pighead has done with anandi and she shouts at evry oen for anandi's condition and says that day she was right and she can understand her pain now ... oh!man thank god i was not saking papadr today...but i lolzzz...in trance cuted extra mango...man if cv keeps showing DS this change i am gona have soem heart atack...not by watching her but what i do tht time in kitchen...yest. i burnt papdr and sasum almost showed me hwo to speak polite...and today i cuted extra mango...mango..can you belive..i kept on cuting and in process cuted 3 mangoes at one go..wou tou sanjiv and sasur ji came so i severd them before sasum can see what i did and by the time plate came they have emptied mango..phewww πŸ€’...well my sasum is money freekyy !she even dosent eat mango so that kids can eat mango when 2 not even 1 but 2 fridge is full of mango πŸ€£ and here i cuted 3 mango πŸ˜† one after another..oh!man...she even keeps couting of mango...my elder one has jsut inform me... πŸ˜­ πŸ˜† ..sanjivvv...sanjivvv... need to go to market ...huys i dotn knwo you all..i need to go to market...ask soem one else for update... i cant loose my sanity over cv and their change over of DS...sanjivvv..where the hell are you 

pighead is siting and bell rings and gauri mata ask pighead to see who it is...he goes and open the gate and its soem regestry and signs the paper and shouts for gauri mata saying its some papaer form bank and opens hte envelop...gauri face shown out of bathroom and says might be some papers and pighead says its soem bank paper and gauri feels its some credit card or soem thing papaer and he says nah its some acount papaer and reads its jint acount papaer form BP and says nah its from BP..gauri ahs heart attack and she runs and before he can read further she jsut goes and leaps at the paper and  snatch it from pighead...he is shoked to see her behaving liek this and ask her why she behaving like this..she jsut shouts at him saying its her private papaer and how he can open soem one mail like this...pighead is now really cant undrestand and says this soem one is my wife you are talking about and whats such a big deal if he has opened the mail..and she is liek does he know anything about word privacy and
private...pighead says yest. too you dint wanted me to talk to him and now this..whats hapening and gauri jsut shouts at hi saying she dosent need to explain him anything and just before going to work she dosent want to have fight and argument with him and jsut leaves and goes... mai aur meree tanhaeee...now yu will become bevdraa or devdas or man for revenge..whats the ocassion jagat pitaji maharaj ... 

ds siting in ehr room and remebers her tiem when anandi 1st came as a bendnee to havelli and her grah pravesh..she did by left leg and DS geting so much angry and then that lock up incident and then burning books incident and DS is crying earnstly and she is regreting the time she was like that...she jsut was like if posible go backword and unwind all those miss deeds she did with anandi and crying silently...jsut then basant came and asks why she is siting like this and crying...he is quit concern...DS says she is remembering the old days and hwo she behaved with her sweet anandi and practicaly oen responsible to destroy her life and she is the one because of what anandi is facing from pighead...she remembers bhago words...her anger and she says to basant ...she never gave birth to DAUGHTER.. its so true..unless and until one dosent give birth to daughter will never understand what it is to see their daughter suffering...but its not fully truth..i can give so many examples where they ahve given birth to daughter and yet they dosent have any heart regarding their daughter in law but expect their bahu to think about her sisiter in law and they forget their bahu is also a daughter and sisiter of some men and they can also do same as you are doing for their daughter...but as if they can see this... now she realise the pain of bhago..her pain was not only in words or from body but was from soul...ehr condition si beacuse of singhs..the girl who use to be like a bird flying so sweetky and lovingly all over the havelli she has taken that laughter form her face...just wish ke bhago condition gets improve and she is able to help them unite shiv and anandi

VOICE OVER - people in old age when realise their mistakes and undertands their doings then the change which comes in them to rectify their mistakes is true from withhin heart never to see back and do wrong but towrds new world and new life

precap -  basant siting and saying..he has sent all the report to dr's and they have gone through it thoroughly..and the report is not at all good and saying condition is detroying fast and very less chance for recovery 
Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanel_g thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The post is not complete.. 

Ivie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes I also think so the post in incomplete but thanks alot
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Today's episode had everything in it, drama in the form of DS's repentance, Action: in the form of J throwing the ball on the wall and planning on Shiv's revenge πŸ˜› (that's all the action we can expect from J) as well as madam G yelling at J for not reading her letter. To top it all comedy from G when she tells J that they don't want to take revenge from any one. look who's talking.πŸ€’πŸ˜†. The drama cum revenge queen herself. Her relationship with J itself is based on revenge and she trying to play saint now?🀒

J on the other hand is such a dimwitted guy that he can not read in between lines to find G's behavior suspicious. Even by mistake if his brain cells come out of their hibernation, one pakoda or jalebi will send them back into slumber. πŸ₯±.

It will need BP's appearance himself which will make J see whats right in front of his eyes. Albeit I am enjoying this hide and seek between G and J. It gives me immense sadistic pleasure to see her troubled and not at peace. 😈
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vanel_g

The post is not complete.. 

don't worry it will be completed soon! Right
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.

Today Jagya directed his affections towards .Shiv.He decided that Shiv is the root cause for all his problems in life. 

Gauri as usual was trying to keep her secrets safe from Jagya.I wonder how long she will be able to do so.

Today's episode's icing on the cake was Dadisa's soul searching,introspection and repentance.Awesome performance by Surekhaji.

Today I Think the CVs showed that there is much more  to BV than just  ANSH although we would have loved to see them.
Hope Pratyusha gets better soon.Would love to see her.

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thank you Payal:-).

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
payal you have given name to Jagaya but why calling Gauri as Gauri mata ...can i suggest a name for her ichchadhaari nagin🀣
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Payal

I wonder if we will see the tabela scene at all, since now the rain has come and gone and taken Anandi and Shiv along with it
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Thanks Payal

I wonder if we will see the tabela scene at all, since now the rain has come and gone and taken Anandi and Shiv along with it

It maybe shown as one of the flashback scenes...just my guess