Gumrah

How insensitive?

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I thought Arun was a nice guy but🤢 How could he do that n what for? What did John do to him? They were such good friends..my heart goes out for John.. He trusted his so called friends..

Arun deserved the punishment and more! Humiliating someone is inhuman..just like 'Rape'. I wonder how ppl can be so insensitive?! They ain't even little kids who need to be taught what's right and wrong! It's not even about right and wrong..it's bout feelings...They dun deserve to be called humans. Ppl supporting them are as wrong as the ones committing such things..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shibz i dnt lyk arun frm d vry first scene,d way he insultd his frnd saying dat he must took sm manly subject nt girlish hotel management. N furthr d way he use to interect wid john at d first day i jst dnt feel arun gud.
I jst cnt imagn hw ppl cn b so insensitive to make sm1s private lyf public lyk uploadng vid n insultng. So cheap. N wateva john do,it was his lyf man,it was all his right to choose his partner. I felt so bad for john. N d punishment for arun was so justified.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
i agree with moon...from the very beginning i didnt like Arun!!!1st insulting his frnd,then even if it was for fun but he used to make fun of jonathan!!!!And seriously i found that part very funny where he proposed to tia the very first day he met!!!

But above all what he did with john was really very cheap..i mean he was supposed to be his friend and support him,but wat the hell did he do???😡 he killed john !!!!
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u two...arun's starting 'manly' wala dialog made me dislike him..
bt i dont understand why did he put his best friend's video on net..that really was insensitive..maybe he was a scum who used to love humiliate others..esp his friends..

Whatever bt he did get a suitable punishment n may have drawn a lesson from it bt wish he'd got that lesson when john was alive so that john need not havee lost his life..
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree shibz!..no matter what arun thought about being manly or anything ..he had no right to insult his friend ..by putting up that video!..yeh bhi koi baat hui? ..jonatha ne to kuch nahi kiya na ..phir why?!..so inhumane!!..
shibz thumbnail
i guess i missed something...i dint know he insulted before too... besides Hotel Management kab se girlish hogaya? it is a fact that Men are better cooks..duh!
Edited by shibz - 11 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i guess i missed something...i dint know he insulted before too... </font><font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">besides Hotel Management kab se girlish hogaya? it is a fact that Men are better cooks..duh!</font>

wo to hai,sare celebrity chef male hi hote hai;-(
shibz thumbnail
^^toh tu kyun ro rahi hai?
moonkmh thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">^^toh tu kyun ro rahi hai?</font>

mujhe bura lagta hai na.
kavyasam thumbnail
I have watch the episode yet.