How insensitive? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
where r u shibboo??
kahi kho toh nahi gayi ;'( I dont hv photo of urs kaha dhudhungi tujhe...talk 2 me...im alone
Originally posted by 009sneha

ino 4eva:'( :'( finally some1 noticed mine siggi lines :')
when I logged in I shocked to see ur big profile pics n big siggi photos :'(...so I thought I should hv something different..n I come wid this :')...In Mine Little Mind Everything Is Possible...now topic close...I dont want 2 hurt u n shibz more ⭐️
aww 🤗
Originally posted by 009sneha

ino 4eva:'( :'( finally some1 noticed mine siggi lines :')
when I logged in I shocked to see ur big profile pics n big siggi photos :'(...so I thought I should hv something different..n I come wid this :')...In Mine Little Mind Everything Is Possible...now topic close...I dont want 2 hurt u n shibz more ⭐️
i did notice but dint mention...
Originally posted by boyuancy

Disclaimer: I'm not supporting Arun!

Back in the day, when things about homosexuality wasn't known as well as it is now, I think one would expect people to react in the same way. I didn't notice the date when this happened, but as Karan narrates, he belonged to a "conservative" family. And if you belong to such families, you are taught that such things are downright "wrong" and should be "punished".
I didn't understand why did he put it up on YT - maybe to teach him a lesson, maybe not. But the fate that John suffered was dreadful.
I hope (whatever his real name was) that he rests in peace. 
i understand that he couldn't accept that or was disgusted or whatever.. but uploading the video was something out of the blues..n that too he was friend Damn it!!
Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">i did notice but dint mention...</font>

Y ???
acchi nai hai kya ?? :(
waise main bohut jald change karne wali hoo
nahi acchi ki baat nahi...bas mention nahi kiya...ye Gumrah forum hai na isliye😛 why would u change?😕
thought u guys dont liked it...:( might u guys hurt
This case seems really similar to the one in the episode:

Is that what they were trying to depict?
I feel like they went to over the top with this one...
Arun looked so despo and out of place proposing to Tia the first day they met
and him uploading the video of his best friend didn't make any sense; I would have liked it better if they showed a reason behind it.